New Profile Posts

1. ShaflaHopeLove
    ShaflaHopeLove
    Latest news: The last person who said "back up projects is very dumb" was killed by the assassins sect called "back up your projects or die"
  2. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Whoopdee-loopy-hoodoolee-doo, Boopdee-shoopdy-wooly-loo.
    1. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      How do you do?
      I'm swell, thank you.
      Today I want to play with you!
      Dec 8, 2019 at 1:08 AM
  3. NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    LISTEN! Have you backed up your projects lately?
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      Dec 8, 2019 at 12:35 AM
      NinjaKittyProductions likes this.
  4. Kes
    Kes
    If you're not 100% serene at the thought of losing all progress since your last backup, you know what to do.
  5. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Today's one of the those days where I listen to an awesome song and it keeps playing in my head. Don't regret it one bit tho ♡0♡ Jontrona ~
  6. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    They say every time a post is moved to the correct forum, a moderator dies without ever knowing another human's loving embrace.
    1. The Stranger likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      And when you feel the wind on your face, that's just blue text lightly brushing against you and pretending like you're the first person it's ever seen or spoken to.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 5:45 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      *single teardrop*
      Dec 7, 2019 at 5:59 PM
      standardplayer likes this.
    4. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Lets have a 3600 frame wait event of silence.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 10:37 PM
  7. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    If you haven't already, check out A Goofy Movie's soundtrack. It has no business being as catchy as it is.
    1. The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Bro I was just singing this to my wife today! Lol haven't seen that movie since it came out on VHS. I was singing the 'After Today' song and the Powerline song that Max sings in school, in the beginning lol
      Dec 7, 2019 at 5:10 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      "I've got less than an hour, and when this is ended, I'll either be famous -" "Or you'll be suspended!"
      Dec 7, 2019 at 5:31 PM
  8. KillerGin
    KillerGin
    OMG Apple is a pain when trying to publish a Mac version of your game (STEAM+APPLE RULES)
  9. BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    I’m getting more panicky during these night shifts I keep getting even though I brought up my issues to my supervisors.
  10. ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    So if I rig a randomly generated map to only update quadrants the player is in/nearby... I can vastly increase map size. :LZSexcite:
    1. Wavelength likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      Oh, haha.... I missed that. It's after 3am here and I'm not even sure why I'm still awake, let alone why I'm messing with code. XD
      Dec 7, 2019 at 8:29 PM
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Cause you got project fever :D Coming up with ideas and testing em out. It keeps me up, too
      Dec 7, 2019 at 8:35 PM
      ImaginaryVillain likes this.
    5. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      It's pretty much like crack, even if I wasn't working on a game.... I'm still be here experimenting! :LZSexcite: Great for my enjoyment, but pretty much the worst for any kind of timeline or sleep schedule. :LZSwink:
      Dec 7, 2019 at 8:45 PM
  11. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    1. MechScapeZH
      MechScapeZH
      Cool! Gave it a follow- always happy to support a fellow RPG Maker user. :)
      Dec 7, 2019 at 1:34 PM
      Tw0Face likes this.
  12. MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    I still have the trauma of the Grease choreography I had to do last semester, I still hear the music everywhere... help :kaoback:
    1. The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
    3. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      @The Stranger Mmm... I think we have a little misunderstood here... I'm studying physical education, not exactly something related to drama... the subject where I did the choreohraphy was called "motor expression", but its a kinda tricky name since it was more music related... which, by the way, is my worst subject in life
      Dec 7, 2019 at 12:47 PM
      standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
    4. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Fun fact, I've always wanted to try something related to drama... but never actually tried it out
      Dec 7, 2019 at 12:51 PM
      standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
    5. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Oh! So, it's dance related? That sounds interesting.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 1:46 PM
  13. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some more Ark: Survival Evolved! Feel free to drop by!
  14. Ami
    Ami
    using bread icon in every food name and believe its a food,nothing else
    1. Amane Kagari
      Amane Kagari
      If you use bread in weapons, does it make it food too? A bread sword made of really hard bread makes for quite a fine weapon don't you think?~ :p Just saying.~
      Dec 7, 2019 at 4:34 PM
    2. Amane Kagari
      Amane Kagari
      And also, if you're hungry after fighting with a bread sword, you can eat the bread!~ :D
      Dec 7, 2019 at 4:39 PM
    3. Ami
      Ami
      Dec 7, 2019 at 6:37 PM
  15. Holder
    Holder
    Been watching some great RPG Maker streams, is there a place to give them a shout out?
    1. Romanticist
      Romanticist
      You could always do it in a comment on this post lol
      Dec 7, 2019 at 12:20 PM
    2. Holder
      Holder
      They'd just end up getting lost in the sea of other status'
      Dec 7, 2019 at 7:21 PM
  16. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    With how often I yell at my cat she probably thinks her full name is either "Jesus Christ George" or "George You Turd"
    1. The Stranger and RitualTeeth like this.
    3. PixelHeart
      PixelHeart
      @The Mighty Palm - Your she cat is named George? It’s fine of course, but I was just curious, when you adopted her did the pet place tell you she was a he and you found out later that she was a she? X3 .... that’s what happened with me and my cat. Her names Purcy lol.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 12:10 PM
      The Mighty Palm and The Stranger like this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @RitualTeeth lol! Yeah, censored words are replaced by really weird ones.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 12:31 PM
      RitualTeeth and The Mighty Palm like this.
    5. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      @PixelHeart I named her George because my Grandfather always refered to every animal "George"... Though yes, at first I did think she was a boy.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  17. Daplayazclub
    Daplayazclub Hudell
    Hello Hudell, I am Daplayazclub. I have something important to ask of you.

I found that I should implement diagonal movements in my project. I found your movement script first. Hudell, the game I am making is obviously meant to be sold. I would happily write your name belonging in my credits. However, I just don't know if there is any other requirements to this. Please let me know as soon as possible.
    1. Kes
      Kes
      Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. If you read the opening post in the thread where you got that plugin, you will find all the Terms of Service.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 6:46 AM
    2. Shaz
      Shaz
      Any requirements to use the script would normally be on the page where you obtained it, or in the script header itself. This is not the sort of thing you usually have to contact the authors for.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 7:02 AM
  18. Lilly
  19. TSR
    TSR
    No work today, so I'm gonna work anyway...
  20. hero_buddy
    hero_buddy
    when the free music you found suits your game more than the music you actually paid for...
    1. Milennin
      Milennin
      Could always save the paid music for another project or something.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 5:37 AM