New Profile Posts

1. TheoAllen
  2. Hyperly
    Hyperly
    When there's a huge bug that you've had trouble with for hours and right when you're about to ask for help it fixes itself...
  3. ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    In open rebellion against all the back up your project posts, I won't backup my project again today! :LZSrasp:
    1. Shaz likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      You infidel! May the Silicon Hell punish you for your insolence!
      Dec 8, 2019 at 2:53 PM
      ImaginaryVillain likes this.
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I usually playtest every 5 minutes so the problem of losing progress because of not saving doesn't happen to me. But MV crashing and files being corrupt happens lot :) I usually make a backup every week. But recently because I haven't been productive, I haven't been backing up my project. Been a few months. I guess I won't lose anything if it goes corrupt now lol
      Dec 8, 2019 at 3:01 PM
      ImaginaryVillain likes this.
    5. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      @Hyouryuu-Na Yes, it will be fine.... Mwahahahahaha... *coughs* ...er... I mean nothing will go wrong. =D

@The Mighty Palm I lost myself to corruption long ago. Though my project is secretly safe, the joke is that I said again... Meaning I already backed it up once today. ;)

@Poryg I fix a friend's Windows 8 machine earlier today, does that count? Pretty certain it's a resident of a lower layer.
      Dec 8, 2019 at 4:55 PM
  4. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I have seen like 7 reminders from users to backup projects today. I think they're trying to tell us something...
    1. The Mighty Palm and SmashArtist like this.
    2. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Back up your project file♫ It'll only take a while ♫ Heed my warning that I'm humming ♫ The day of reckoning is coming♫
      Dec 8, 2019 at 2:34 PM
    3. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      I actually backed up my project yesterday, so I don't need the constant reminders.
      Dec 8, 2019 at 2:59 PM
      The Mighty Palm likes this.
  5. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    A survey says 8 out of 10 people are backing up their project today. Are you one of them?
    1. The Mighty Palm likes this.
  6. TRIEBE
    TRIEBE
    I ask you to refuse what I offer you, because it is not "that".
    1. Kes
      Kes
      Okay, if you insist.
      Dec 8, 2019 at 2:57 PM
  7. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Say mucho when you speak to your Spanish-speaking friends. It means a lot to them.
  8. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I just backed up my work from the past several months. It never fails to feel great after doing so.
    1. The Mighty Palm likes this.
  9. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some more Ark, followed by Half Life! Feel free to drop by!
  10. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Tired after a whole 24 hours without sleep (to study for exam). Now, after the exam, I just can't sleep... o_O
    1. Starbird_Resources likes this.
    2. Avery
      Avery
      I know that feel. Maybe a hot chocolate and a hot water bottle can help you relax?
      Dec 8, 2019 at 7:10 AM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
    3. MushroomCake28
      MushroomCake28
      Perhaps. But I'm actually taking advantage of my situation by working extra hours on my project lol. I'm starting to get really sleepy though.
      Dec 8, 2019 at 7:53 AM
  11. Avery
    Avery
    How is everyone's advent going? I hope you all have a good time :3
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I has no advent calendar. :( I was given some tasty lebkuchen though, so I guess that balances things out.
      Dec 8, 2019 at 6:16 AM
      Avery likes this.
    3. Avery
      Avery
      Well, technically, everyone on the forum has ;D
      And Lebkuchen sounds nice! I had none yet, but slowly everyone has cookies so wherever you go you get some treats here :3
      Dec 8, 2019 at 6:21 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. Starbird_Resources
      Starbird_Resources
      we just ate today's piece of candy from the Advent calendar!
      Dec 8, 2019 at 8:55 AM
  12. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    For real though. Back up your project. It takes like 2 seconds to copy paste the folder vs the hours or days of work you'll lose.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      That's the 4th post about backing up your project today.
      Dec 8, 2019 at 6:05 AM
    3. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Okay! Fine... but I'll do it because I want to >:c
      (thankies <3)
      Dec 8, 2019 at 6:50 AM
    4. Lilly
      Lilly
      I think it'd be better to back up your project to your google drive, in case of computer breaking.
      Dec 8, 2019 at 8:34 AM
  13. ShaflaHopeLove
    ShaflaHopeLove
    Latest news: The last person who said "back up projects is very dumb" was killed by the assassins sect called "back up your projects or die"
    1. bgillisp
      bgillisp
      This just in: The sect back up your projects or die has been disbanded due to dispute over who will be the new leader when the last leader was killed by the sect I don't need no stinking backup.
      Dec 8, 2019 at 2:45 AM
    2. ShaflaHopeLove
      ShaflaHopeLove
      An attempt was made to form a new sect but the new leader forgot to support the group's dominance and was killed by its new members. The sect is dissolved again u_u
      Dec 8, 2019 at 3:04 AM
  14. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Whoopdee-loopy-hoodoolee-doo, Boopdee-shoopdy-wooly-loo.
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      How do you do?
      I'm swell, thank you.
      Today I want to play with you!
      Dec 8, 2019 at 1:08 AM
      standardplayer likes this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      ...Pickles, the drummer. Doodley doo....ding dong, doodly....doodly doo...
      Dec 8, 2019 at 4:27 AM
      Mystic_Enigma likes this.
  15. NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    LISTEN! Have you backed up your projects lately?
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      Dec 8, 2019 at 12:35 AM
      NinjaKittyProductions likes this.
    3. Lilly
      Lilly
      No...But I really should...
      Dec 8, 2019 at 1:44 AM
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Been a few months :) I should tho
      Dec 8, 2019 at 1:58 AM
  16. Kes
    Kes
    If you're not 100% serene at the thought of losing all progress since your last backup, you know what to do.
    1. KanaX
      KanaX
      Go with the flow and leave file security in the whims of fate?
      Dec 8, 2019 at 1:38 AM
      Shaz likes this.
  17. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Today's one of the those days where I listen to an awesome song and it keeps playing in my head. Don't regret it one bit tho ♡0♡ Jontrona ~
  18. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    They say every time a post is moved to the correct forum, a moderator dies without ever knowing another human's loving embrace.
    1. Shaz and The Stranger like this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      And when you feel the wind on your face, that's just blue text lightly brushing against you and pretending like you're the first person it's ever seen or spoken to.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 5:45 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. Wavelength
      Wavelength
      *single teardrop*
      Dec 7, 2019 at 5:59 PM
      The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
    4. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Lets have a 3600 frame wait event of silence.
      Dec 7, 2019 at 10:37 PM
  19. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    If you haven't already, check out A Goofy Movie's soundtrack. It has no business being as catchy as it is.
    1. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Bro I was just singing this to my wife today! Lol haven't seen that movie since it came out on VHS. I was singing the 'After Today' song and the Powerline song that Max sings in school, in the beginning lol
      Dec 7, 2019 at 5:10 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      "I've got less than an hour, and when this is ended, I'll either be famous -" "Or you'll be suspended!"
      Dec 7, 2019 at 5:31 PM
  20. KillerGin
    KillerGin
    OMG Apple is a pain when trying to publish a Mac version of your game (STEAM+APPLE RULES)