New Profile Posts

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    It's ridiculous. It's 2019 and there's no decent driving school software :( Now I don't mean the theoretical exams, I mean driving.
  2. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    A small prototype for some side content for the project I'm working on. (All placeholder graphics)
    1. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Looks nice!
      Dec 11, 2019 at 1:21 AM
      standardplayer likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Thanks! At this point I'm still setting everything up, controls, collision etc. Can't wait to get real graphics in there ^^
      Dec 11, 2019 at 1:35 AM
      Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  3. Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    2 new plugin going to release soon
  4. Soulrender
    Soulrender
    I come up with an idea to significantly improve "Show Text..." event in RPG Maker MV
  5. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Fanfiction is always chaos alignment. It can be good, neutral or evil but always always chaotic.
    1. Hyouryuu-Na, l8rose and Elliott404 like this.
    2. Elliott404
      Elliott404
      Or straight up abdomination
      Dec 10, 2019 at 7:25 PM
      The Mighty Palm likes this.
    3. l8rose
      l8rose
      Good, neutral or "What did I just read? 0_o"

Archive of Our Own is fun for that. =D
      Dec 10, 2019 at 7:30 PM
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I moved to a new house. My new room is sorta unsettling, at the very corner of this big house. So everynight I read creepypasta fanfiction! You'd think they'd be a little... sadistic "I don't love you I want to kill you" type... but ghey fricking made slenderman a random teenage boy... -_- If you wanna read good fanfic, check fanfiction.net. Ao3 and wattpad... I have no words.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 8:26 PM
  6. peq42_
    peq42_
    who would imagine that in 2019, nearly 2020, a game would be region locked on steam.
    1. standardplayer likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      I mean, if I dev a game in my language and sell it, I'd probably make it only available for 1 region as well (okay, maybe 2).
      Dec 10, 2019 at 2:39 PM
    4. peq42_
      peq42_
      but in this case(I was talking about crossout btw), the game is available in like 4 languages(english included), and has many servers world wide. It simply makes no sense to do that(and honestly angers me)
      Dec 10, 2019 at 2:51 PM
    5. Blinn
      Blinn
      Dev: "Hah, now nobody outside of our territory can access our games!" Casual observer: "Sir, your binoculars are faced the wrong way."
      Dec 10, 2019 at 2:58 PM
      Mystic_Enigma and Finnuval like this.
  7. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    You know, no one touches your stuff if you intentionally put bugs in it and no one reported it.
    1. gstv87
      gstv87
      User: "Is that a bug or a feature"
      Bethesda: "Yes."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Dec 10, 2019 at 8:27 PM
  8. Time Master
    Time Master Sixth
    Hi Sixth, my friend (dsiver) advised me should come to you (sorry for my bad english) for help, because he's busy with his project so he's afraid that he can't help me right now.
    He said that you can help me, that you really erudite, so I will be really thankful if you help me.

So can I have your Twitter or Facebook, because it's hard to tell all here (because of the words limit, you know).
    1. Elliott404
      Elliott404
      You can DM them by clicking on their profile, start conversation with them. Not only you have unlimited word counts, but can also talk in different languages if you want.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 6:52 PM
      Time Master likes this.
    2. Kes
      Kes
      Please do not use Status Updates to ask support questions. You can post your query in the appropriate forum and tag Sixth if you want his help.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 11:48 PM
      Time Master likes this.
    3. Kes
      Kes
      Posting in a forum means that other people who see it might be able to help as well.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 11:49 PM
      Time Master likes this.
  9. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some Half Life! Feel free to drop by!
  10. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    To all university students here, good luck for your finals! The beast is finally back!
    1. Hyouryuu-Na and l8rose like this.
    2. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Thank you! Or at least thats what I would say if we weren't in the middle of a social explosion and literally the whole country's universities were on strike :)
      Dec 10, 2019 at 10:56 AM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
    3. Hyouryuu-Na
      Dec 10, 2019 at 2:20 PM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
    4. MushroomCake28
      MushroomCake28
      @MrKiwi dayum, hot stuff happening where you live.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 2:38 PM
  11. Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    I was really liking Shiness, but now I feel betrayed. I just cannot get away from animal lover villainization or Hunter angelicising.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      I dont believe in blocking people but I'm gonna make an exception for you since every single time you resort to blanket ad homenims, piss me off then I say sheep that gets me modded. It probably bothers you because you see how much of a hypocrite you are and it makes you uncomfortable, and you deserve it.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 1:00 AM
    3. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Wow, that escalated quickly. did I attack you for something you just said right now or in the past? No, I stated that I am sick of seeing animal lovers villainized, hunting angelicized, and how this kind of media affects the human race, and also the fact that this is EVERYWHERE! how can I not be offended when media that villainizes compassion for non-human life and romanticizes zoosadism is EVERYWHERE!?
      Dec 11, 2019 at 1:15 AM
    4. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      and who are you calling nature hating hypocrite? let me guess, you're a hunting advocate that won't do jack for animals or the environment unless it goes against environmentalism. I'm guessing that because that is usually the case with people like you. Also, people like you act like I'm the one on a high horse when, no, it's you. I honestly love the community here, but you and Loltherain Are the exception.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 1:18 AM
  12. Arknell
    Arknell
    [Name] Arknell/아크네르/アクネル Twitter: @riel_9999 E-mail: <-snip-> [Using] RPG maker VXace
    1. Kes
      Kes
      We strongly recommend that you do not include your email address in any public posting. This site, like many others, is deep trawled by spam bots looking for them. You would be drowned in a sea of spam, phishing, malware etc. I have, therefore, removed your email address from your post.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  13. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    Good morning and have a nice day.
    1. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      And from my side of the world, good evening and have a good night ^^
      Dec 10, 2019 at 10:27 AM
      Vanessa and MushroomCake28 like this.
    2. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Oh I like her.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 11:26 AM
      Vanessa likes this.
    3. Vanessa
      Vanessa
      Dec 10, 2019 at 6:58 PM
      FleshToDust likes this.
  14. KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Just got IP banned off RMN (another RPG maker forum) for posting my political opinions. Makes me very sad. :kaodes:
    2. Darkanine
      Darkanine
      Your "political opinion" was saying gay people were out to get you and that, *gasp*, gay people and people of color are in video games and movies.
      Give me a break.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 12:05 PM
      Finnuval and The Mighty Palm like this.
    3. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      We live in a most unfortunate age where everybody thinks they should share their political opinions, and religious beliefs. Worse yet, they think the rest of us care. I think that's my favorite thing about here, them keeping politics out of it (mostly).
      Dec 10, 2019 at 1:32 PM
    4. Ace of Spades
      Ace of Spades
      If Darkanine's accusations are remotely true, then it sounds like you completely got what you had coming. Bigotry and racism has absolutely no place in this forum, or in this world for that matter. Also a good lesson to learn young; things you say online have real-world consequences. Choose your words wisely.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 2:43 PM
      The Mighty Palm likes this.
  15. MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Time to add busts! Oh, haven't drawn them yet... I guess... Time to draw busts! :kaosigh:
    2. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      Hopefully you'll place those busts on some tall, stable pillars. Don't want anyone tipping over and busting 'em!
      Dec 10, 2019 at 8:49 AM
    3. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      @KazukiT Even stretching sprites feels awfully tedious for me... I give my absolute respect to those who made full char/tile sets.

@Mystic_Enigma Unfortunately for me, I'm a non flying bird, so maybe I'll bury them where no one could ever find them... the busts of course... a.a
      Dec 10, 2019 at 9:06 AM
    4. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I know how you feel about doing Sprite work. Using the computer isn't very comfortable, and if I use it long enough, it's outright painful. that's why work on any RPG project I'm doing has been so slow.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 10:16 AM
  16. jkweath
    jkweath
    I'm sad because I heard on Twitter of some drama involving a 1-star review for a game on RMN but can't find it to partake in its drama-ness.
    1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
    2. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      You know what, unrated seems to be better than being rated as 1 star.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 7:49 AM
      MushroomCake28 and jkweath like this.
    3. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      What game?
      Dec 10, 2019 at 10:21 AM
    4. jkweath
      jkweath
      No idea. The twitter user was smart enough not to link to it, but everyone in the thread who frequented RMN knew exactly what he was talking about. :(
      Dec 10, 2019 at 11:32 AM
  17. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Even in winter I need to sleep with the windows open. I become so uncomfortable with them closed.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      lol! It is weird that I don't really feel the cold, I don't even seem to notice it unless it's far too cold. However, even the slightest increase in heat makes me feel uncomfy. My happy temperature is probably in the single digits. It's apparently around 2-4°C right now, and I'm comfortable. No heating on or anything.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 7:09 AM
      Finnuval and Lemonrice like this.
    3. Lemonrice
      Lemonrice
      Yeah this is actually how I describe vampire characters to their owners in p&p. Not noticing a person is dead and cold because they don't feel the difference when they touch them.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 7:12 AM
      Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
    4. MushroomCake28
      MushroomCake28
      Lol, come here where I am, to Canada. You might change your opinion :p
      Dec 10, 2019 at 10:31 AM
  18. l8rose
    l8rose
    It's totally not suspicious or anything when someone asks for my discord after only sending me two messages about how they like my art.
    1. Finnuval and standardplayer like this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I mean, it's fine for someone to ask for free stuff, but they should also accept being told no. It doesn't play out like that, though. Some people just keep pestering you for free stuff, and may even become abusive. Do they really think you'll give them anything for free after they've just insulted you? lol.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 6:42 AM
      l8rose and standardplayer like this.
    4. l8rose
      l8rose
      That is pretty much what I imagined with "for exposure". lol
      Dec 10, 2019 at 7:54 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    5. l8rose
      l8rose
      And exactly. I don't mind making things and sharing (as evidenced by my numerous threads here) but some folks take it to a whole other level.

Thankfully, I haven't gotten insulted as of yet; just some entitled or shady acting people. Most folks are generally pretty good but the few always stick out.
      Dec 10, 2019 at 7:57 AM
  19. KazukiT
    KazukiT
    1. l8rose and The Stranger like this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer

Can't get to the crystal, so the player is stuck, unless I'm missing something
      Dec 11, 2019 at 12:03 AM
    4. KazukiT
      KazukiT
      Go to this link: https://sta.sh/01cwg47rz2b9

When you first start the puzzle you should push that picture fragment to that hard edge on the lower right corner.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 1:45 AM
    5. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Well I mean, I figured the short solution is to just not push the block there. But shouldn't the player not be able to get themselves stuck like that?
      Dec 11, 2019 at 1:52 AM
  20. Jaurstus
    Jaurstus
    i should practice parallax mappi :|:barf::( parallax m :barf: do some parallax map :barf: paralla :barf::barf: oh god i cant even say it