New Profile Posts

1. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Frozen 2 is great, as are its songs, but there's just nothing that can compare to agressively singing Let it Go while dancing jazz.
  2. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    After 2 1/2 days of overcast, the sun finally breaks loose! This calls for some uplifting music!
    1. standardplayer likes this.
  3. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Be nice to new users! They are tomorrow's contributors. You might find yourself in need of their services some day ;) Or their attendance.
    1. Eliaquim, Mystic_Enigma and Finnuval like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      ? Sorry, I guess you misunderstood me. I mean when users get upset when people ask then questions about their posts (like "I already told you it's not working, why won't you help?!") instead of giving answers. I know rm can be confusing, but that doesn't mean that a person is allowed to be rude to someone who's trying to understand how an event went wrong.
      Dec 12, 2019 at 3:56 AM
    4. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      Oh wait, was this supposed to be a reply to a previous status? Sorry, since this was its own status I assumed this was just a general comment, hence my response. ^^;
      Dec 12, 2019 at 4:03 AM
    5. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      lol yeah, because you're a regular on my statuses. Just...be nice to people lol, it's not so hard
      Dec 12, 2019 at 4:30 AM
  4. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I have such a bad headache I'm wanting to pass out because it's too annoying to sleep like this.
  5. Kristoffer
    Kristoffer
    How do I make enemies appear mid-battle, I cant navigate well enough here to find it XD
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I think the phrasing was very uncouth. But agree to disagree. Telling someone 'support goes in support forum' is clearly sarcastic. Either that, or this is the first conversation that poster has ever had. Which it isn't. You catch more flies with honey, I think.
      Dec 12, 2019 at 1:54 AM
      Mystic_Enigma likes this.
    4. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      @standardplayer I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Nor do I believe I was uncouth. Please remember that my first language is not English, but Dutch. (We tend to be more direct.)
      Dec 12, 2019 at 2:53 AM
    5. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      @Kristoffer If I offended you, I'm sorry, that was not my intention at all. The reason why I told you to post in the support forums is 1) it's against the rules to use the status update for this, 2) more people will be able to see and help you and 3) if in the future someone has the same issue they'll be able to find your thread, but this status udate won't show up (if they search). :)
      Dec 12, 2019 at 2:53 AM
  6. Faherya
    2. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Nice. I can see Steal having a success rate dependent on a stat or variable.
      Dec 12, 2019 at 4:07 AM
  7. eluukkanen
    eluukkanen estriole
    You did some excellent plugins!
  8. ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    MV's a weird program, I deleted a lot of maps that I wasn't using anymore and set a transfer command to go to map 2....
    1. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      So it then decides it wants to only send to map 163. So I give it that, then it sends the player to map 2. So I delete map 163 and now it's happy. :LZSskeptic:
      Dec 11, 2019 at 6:13 PM
    2. ImaginaryVillain
      ImaginaryVillain
      Worth noting I had to edit the MapInfos file and add it back in as just giving it a map 163 wasn't enough.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 6:14 PM
    3. FleshToDust
      FleshToDust
      Similarly, if you delete files, make sure you have no events that use them or you'll get an error. Played a lot of games where random events look for audio files that don't exist.
      Dec 12, 2019 at 4:03 AM
  9. l8rose
    l8rose
    It's already nearly mid December, where did the month go?
    1. Finnuval likes this.
    2. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      If you happen to find out share thhe info plz. Im desperatly searching for lost time xD
      Dec 11, 2019 at 6:43 PM
      l8rose likes this.
    3. gstv87
      gstv87
      been asking that for the last 192 months.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 6:54 PM
      l8rose likes this.
  10. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Running a tad late, but stream will commence shortly with some art! Feel free to drop by~
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    I wonder what gasses could Shrek and Fiona breathe. Since they have turned animals into balloons, the gasses on breathe out must be ...
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      @Shaz Since we don't know the exact composition of Shrekaniverse's air, we don't know the exact molar mass though. That's why I'm searching for a gas that by reaction transforms into something lighter, because if it's colourless, why can't it be present in Shrekaniverse's atmosphere.
      Dec 12, 2019 at 12:21 AM
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      @gstv87 Ammonia could work out... If there are reactive gasses containing nitrogen. N2 is not reactive, because it has a strong triple bond.
      Dec 12, 2019 at 12:22 AM
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Maybe dinitrogen oxide into ammonia could work...
      Dec 12, 2019 at 12:27 AM
  12. jkweath
    jkweath
    My son loves the VR game Blade and Sorcery. I only wish I could play it for more than 5 minutes without coming down with a 24hr headache.
    2. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I'm just gonna wait for the Holodeck version.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 10:48 AM
      jkweath likes this.
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I'm lucky, since it seems more than half of people get some kind of VR sickness, be it nausea or headache. My wife gets nauseous almost immediately.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 3:47 PM
      jkweath likes this.
  13. ExtremeYandereWolfychu3
    ExtremeYandereWolfychu3
    There don't seem to be many Yandere Miku Hatsune visual novels... I wonder has anybody played any...
  14. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I can feel the Christmas holiday period coming, but final exams are, as usual, standing in the way!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Poryg
      Dec 11, 2019 at 10:58 AM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
    3. MushroomCake28
      MushroomCake28
      You sure like weird stuff lol
      Dec 11, 2019 at 11:06 AM
      Poryg likes this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      No wonder I'm single, huh :p
      Dec 11, 2019 at 12:06 PM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
  15. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Why is my Red Panda plush starting to smell like a real one...?
    3. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      Forgive my ignorance, but... what does a red panda smell like?
      Dec 11, 2019 at 10:47 AM
    4. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      The answer is wrapped in an enigma. A mystic enigma.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 2:25 PM
    5. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Dec 11, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  16. Kaelan
    Kaelan
    Finally figured out how to fix something in my game that had been bothering me for the longest time, and it's the best feeling
    1. Shaz and Storyteller-Hero like this.
    2. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Good job. :)
      Dec 11, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  17. KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    I like memes.
    1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
    2. MushroomCake28
      MushroomCake28
      I like memes too!
      Dec 11, 2019 at 6:55 AM
    3. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      D'oh, I mmmissed!
      Dec 11, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  18. KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    know. I wasn't even calling you out, I was calling a user called Darkanine out who made false claims about me.
    1. Kes
      Kes
      I said that the discussion is ended. Do not try and prolong it by starting a new update.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 5:15 AM
    2. KrimsonKatt
      KrimsonKatt
      Please ignore this post. It's meant to go somewhere else and I can't delete it.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 5:16 AM
    3. KrimsonKatt
      KrimsonKatt
      I wasn't trying to prolong it. This post was a mistake. Please understand.
      Dec 11, 2019 at 5:34 AM
  19. ExtremeYandereWolfychu3
    ExtremeYandereWolfychu3
    Hyper Kawaii princess, sword dancing among the royal Bloodied Sakura petals in winter. Platinum Katanna drawn out, turning the snow pink.
  20. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Maybe I need glasses -_- Might make another "what is wrong with this event pls halp!" thread. Like Idk at all what's wrong with this TT