New Profile Posts

1. Soulrender
    Soulrender
    And again... Flat charts :(
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Does anyone here remember a game called Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem? I liked the insanity mechanic in that game.
    1. Finnuval likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Does it even surprise you if I answer yes and be the first to respond? :p
      Dec 15, 2019 at 12:10 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      @Finnuval Not at all surprised. :) I liked how, when your sanity got to low in the game, not only would the character be fooled into thinking things are happening that aren't really happening, but so would the player - such as experiencing save file corruptions, crash screens, etc.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 12:14 PM
      Finnuval likes this.
    5. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Yeah that game sure did mess with the player as much as the character. A good example of 4th wall breking done right :)
      Dec 15, 2019 at 12:18 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
  3. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some Half-Life! Feel free to drop by!
  4. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    One of the benefits of learning how to edit images is that bust/sprite art can be broken apart and recombined in many different ways.
    1. The Stranger and Finnuval like this.
    2. Storyteller-Hero
      Storyteller-Hero
      Stock art pics made in different art styles can become usable together by being adjusted to match each other. This makes every purchase of edit-allowed stock art far more valuable and versatile.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 10:50 AM
      The Stranger likes this.
    3. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Change that to coding skill and you're going to change "different art style" with "plugins that aren't compatible with each other becomes compatible".
      Dec 15, 2019 at 11:09 AM
      Storyteller-Hero likes this.
  5. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    it's winter already but i struck drawing summer themed for prints
    1. The Stranger, samkfj and HexMozart88 like this.
    2. HexMozart88
      HexMozart88
      Looks like Keijo, LOL.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 10:08 AM
  6. Shaz
    Shaz
    My dad passed away last night, after years of battling increasing health issues. Glad I got to spend time alone with him yesterday.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Health problems aside, I'm sure he was happy to spend his last day alone with his daughter. Your father will continue to live on within your heart. Take it one day at a time, Shaz. Allow yourself to mourn your father's passing as you see fit.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 11:02 AM
      Finnuval and HexMozart88 like this.
    3. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Sorry to hear that, man. I'll blow on some dice for you.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 11:17 AM
    4. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      sorry to hear that... I'm glad you got to spend some time with him under such circumstances. my condolences.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 11:45 AM
  7. IamWhatonearth
    IamWhatonearth
    Currently Developing: Disjointed Doll - A Dreamscape RPG
  8. smhaaokir
  9. smhaaokir
  10. Neo_Kum0rius_6000
    Neo_Kum0rius_6000
    Humans are nice creatures!
    1. The Stranger and HexMozart88 like this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      What's all this then? I have no idea what this is about. A man falls into a pile of money (looks like money), and a snake buggers off. I think not knowing makes it funnier. lol.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 6:23 AM
  11. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Sometimes we're so used to complicated things that we can't figure out easy stuff ^^ Me so happy fufufu
    1. The Stranger, Shaz and Marsigne like this.
    3. Countyoungblood
      Countyoungblood
      wouldn't the complicated parts be more of at the expert level?
      Dec 15, 2019 at 10:41 AM
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      It's like when when we get used to doing complicated things, we forget that easier solutions exist. For example, in my exam I had to write the Java code to find out the divisors of a number in reverse order. I thought I had to use arrays to solve this. My code was 30 lines long and my classmate did it without array. Her code was like 15 lines long... more efficient.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 11:40 AM
    5. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Same goes for rpgmaker. Yesterday I tried to complicate things with a bunch of switches but it actually didn't need that many switches. I forgot thag rpgmaker runs the event page that has higher id (page 2 not page 1) I was planning wrong the whole time. But in the end I did fix it ^^
      Dec 15, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  12. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Always do extensive research on stuff. Not only for the sake of good representation but also because it's super fun to learn about things
    1. CrowStorm
      CrowStorm
      v true. it took me till my 30s to discover that at least half the enjoyment I derive from creating is from the research required to recreate...and hence I probably should have stayed in academia where I could have had a career
      Dec 15, 2019 at 7:58 AM
  13. ekhartpl
    ekhartpl Jesse - PVGames
    Hey Jesse, sorry for bothering you, but in Ashworth you had some way of displaying a window by event (https://i.imgur.com/dpPY2xe.png). Is that some custom script? I've been trying to find a script that would let me do something similar, but to no avail!
    1. Jesse - PVGames
      Jesse - PVGames
      It was an old VX Ace script made by Jet called something like Event Info Window.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 12:49 AM
  14. Dalph
    Dalph
    Chocolate works wonders when you are sad.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Sorry, just asked that and then remembered something you told me in private. I'm so forgetful.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 6:27 AM
      Dalph likes this.
    3. Nightblade50
      Nightblade50
      Chocolate ALWAYS works wonders :D
      Dec 15, 2019 at 8:09 AM
      Dalph likes this.
    4. mlogan
      mlogan
      *hugs*
      Dec 15, 2019 at 9:03 AM
      Dalph likes this.
  15. jkweath
    jkweath
    A recent update to Knight Eternal for Android erased peoples' save files. Still no idea what caused it. Only idea is I changed the app icon.
  16. MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    What languajes do you know or understand? For me, I know spanish and english, but I also understand french, portuguesse and sign languaje :)
    1. Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      Italian (native with many dialects), English, Spanish, French, some Malay (very basic), some Arabic (very basic).
      Dec 14, 2019 at 11:37 PM
    4. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Hmm... let's see. It's Ruby, PHP, C#, Java, Javascript, Python, VB. Well, that's quite a lot.
      Dec 15, 2019 at 1:06 AM
    5. Nightblade50
      Nightblade50
      English, Spanish, French, Greek, a little bit of Hebrew and Arabic
      Dec 15, 2019 at 8:10 AM
  17. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's too early to be awake. Why am I always wide awake at 5 a.m.? Today feels like a good day for a nap.
    1. standardplayer likes this.
  18. Midnight Kitty
    Midnight Kitty
    Heartbroken.
    1. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Awwh. Why's your heart all in lil' pieces, Midnight Kitty? :(
      Dec 14, 2019 at 10:13 PM
    2. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      Why? What happened?
      Dec 15, 2019 at 1:31 AM
  19. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Whew, my hat is off to ground-up platformer developers. This is harder than it looks! *Bows to 8 and 16-bit era*
    1. Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      How have you sorted out the gravity part of the platformer? Was it difficult to pull off?
      Dec 14, 2019 at 9:22 PM
      standardplayer likes this.
    4. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Actually, making RPG is also harder than it looks. We just spoiled that RPG Maker already made the base code for it as well as the editor.
      Dec 14, 2019 at 9:56 PM
    5. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      @The Stranger I did, it wasn't too hard to pull off, but I tried a couple of different methods. For me, the decel near the Apex and a little hangtime is the right feeling, and I think I got that to where I want it
      Dec 14, 2019 at 10:08 PM
      The Stranger likes this.
  20. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm really happy with all these remakes and remasters coming out. Resident Evil 3 is being remade, and due to come out next year.
    1. Finnuval, Dalph, TheNewSon and 2 others like this.
    3. MrKiwi
      MrKiwi
      @standardplayer Omg! Of course its Japan! Always Japan exclusive, thats it! I'm moving!
      Dec 14, 2019 at 10:38 PM
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      I'm enjoying quite a lot of them recently, nostalgia hit me like a truck.
      Dec 14, 2019 at 11:42 PM
      Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
    5. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Nostalgia but with better graphics... Yeah I'll open my wallet xD
      Dec 15, 2019 at 1:17 AM
      The Stranger likes this.