New Profile Posts

1. Tuomo L
    Tuomo L
    Finally got my achievements to unlock in my VN Maker project
  2. BingAmen014499
    BingAmen014499 admin
    Well for the most part I tried the free version and greatly loved it and the ability that it had wish I could get the money to buy it also seen some good video on YouTube mode 7 first person plugin out the html 5. three.js And then some sublime code mod plugins would be great I think X,Y/Z O great 3D logo.
  3. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Playing with my nephew : "Oh, no! The meteor is about to hit the earth!" "Let's push the earth out of the way!" O__o Uhh...
    1. Mystic_Enigma likes this.
    2. TheSaihtam
      TheSaihtam
      Like pushing Bikini Bottom out of the way of the falling giant worm. xD
      Sep 21, 2018 at 8:19 PM
  4. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I've begun organizing my images in a digital flip book so that I don't have to click them individually when previewing them. Convenient.
  5. KayZaman
    KayZaman Archeia
    *check your avatar* :kaoback: Oh no! What have you done?!
    1. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      I never expected she would be infected as well '-'
      Sep 21, 2018 at 5:09 PM
    2. dragoonwys
      dragoonwys
      The colossal cat has breached the wall o.o
      Sep 21, 2018 at 6:27 PM
  6. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I don't feel productive at work, so I've been playing Factorio. I'm revamping my whole factory for robot workers instead of belts. -_-"
  7. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Have you ever been so cocksure and full of hubris you made a game 90%+ RTP (even many default maps)? I almost feel ashamed these days...
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Sharm
      Sharm
      Finishing is way better than nothing, don't be ashamed.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 2:21 PM
    3. Sharm
      Sharm
      To answer your question, no I haven't. Making the game isn't end goal for me, I'm all about making the art. I'm probably really unusual. I did start out in a similar manner though, full of hubris and thinking I could do it all without skills or plans or knowing the engine, or anything! I've learned a lot since then.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 2:24 PM
      UNphiltered_khaos likes this.
    4. SOC
      SOC
      What's wrong with RTP?
      Sep 21, 2018 at 9:02 PM
  8. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    This is how I compose my music (set video to HD for better sound quality)
    1. KayZaman likes this.
    2. MushroomCake28
      MushroomCake28
      Facebook audio compression is terrible. The sound quality is highly inferior.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 12:26 PM
  9. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    One more day of this insane schedule. I think I might sleep for the entire weekend next.
    1. Amane Kagari likes this.
    2. Amane Kagari
      Amane Kagari
      Hang in there friend! You can do it!
      Sep 21, 2018 at 11:12 AM
    3. Labyrinthine
      Labyrinthine
      I started to forget the feelings creating something more ambitious gives, after not doing anything for months. Despair, excitement, confusion... burnout :-D
      Sep 21, 2018 at 6:05 PM
  10. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    getting closer
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      I don't think I like the traily cursor to be honest.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 3:10 PM
    2. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      It's been shortened.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 3:17 PM
  11. Avery
    Avery
    Becoming a Level 40 Pokemon go Player took me 2800+ km walked and 30+ kilos lost :3
    1. ??????, mlogan, dragoonwys and 3 others like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. taarna23
      taarna23
      @?????? I had given up when they decided my brother's phone was rooted, so the game wouldn't load up. I was off for over a year. Prior to that he and my daughter would mooch off my data and we'd all go play together. I started playing Maguss more at that point. Well, once it was out of beta.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 2:04 PM
      Avery likes this.
    4. Avery
      Avery
      Uhm, i started with charmander, but no idea about the rest. My favourite i have is a 100% shiny Gyrados <3
      Sep 21, 2018 at 2:56 PM
    5. Avery
      Avery
      Well, I never had any troubles with my account, I started last febuary. Most of the changes they did are pretty cool, it makes you interact with other players, I made it into a D&D group because I met a now very good friend while playing.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 3:10 PM
  12. TheMutantSpaceDancer
    TheMutantSpaceDancer
    if you want a cool and spooky game like luigi's mansion to play this spooktober, Gregory Horror Show on PS2 is pretty neato.
  13. Luozcurator
    Luozcurator
    Be engulf in Light! Be swallowed by Darkness! And be erased by Crimson!!! Heaven's Wheel of Destruction: LUOZCURA GRAM!!!
    1. taarna23
      taarna23
      Dude. Deleting your status update and posting it again just to stay visible is not cool. Stop that.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 7:46 AM
      Luozcurator likes this.
    2. Luozcurator
      Luozcurator
      Sorry, I confused it with a tagline feature. It won't happen again.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 7:57 AM
    3. taarna23
      taarna23
      Ah, I see. I think that's in the account settings somewhere. It's been a heck of a long time since I changed mine. I believe it's called title.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 8:18 AM
  14. Mooshry
    Mooshry
    This is a bit random, but i believe microwaves to be festering food prisons of iniquity and death.
    1. Otto
      Otto
      I don't believe in microwaves.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 9:00 AM
  15. Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    Nothing I've read about Dragon Quest 11's story and game has been all that comforting for me.
    1. Vincent Chu
      Vincent Chu
      Hope you find comfort in at least some of the stories and games here instead then.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 7:24 AM
      Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    2. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      It's nothing groundbreaking, just your standard reincarnated hero of light fighting legendary evil spiel.

Gameplay is patently dragon quest; bout as inovative as they've gone is replace random encounters with on the map ones.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 7:32 AM
    3. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      That said I've been enjoying dq11 so far. It's nice to see a mainstream title continue to embrace turn-based in a world where almost all AAA RPGs are arpgs tbh. I like both but I'll be the first to admit that game sold itself to me on nostalgia alone, of course, that's also what lead me here as well. :D
      Sep 21, 2018 at 7:36 AM
  16. TheMutantSpaceDancer
    TheMutantSpaceDancer
    idea: a texan standoff mini game where you gota shoot first upon hearing "FIRE" challenge is that the game will say other words to trick ya
    1. SpaceBot and MushroomCake28 like this.
    3. TheMutantSpaceDancer
      TheMutantSpaceDancer
      some trickster words would be stuff like "WATER!" "FRITATA!" "FOOL!" "LIAR!" "TIRE!" and if you fall for the trickster words the cowboy voice chuckles at you.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 7:04 AM
      SpaceBot and MushroomCake28 like this.
    4. SpaceBot
      SpaceBot
      I am Texan, and I approve this message
      Sep 21, 2018 at 8:25 AM
      MushroomCake28 likes this.
    5. TheMutantSpaceDancer
      TheMutantSpaceDancer
      if i ever learn how to code minigames anytime soon I am putting this silly idea in my current game
      Sep 21, 2018 at 8:36 AM
  17. Quigon
    Quigon
    finally covered a FF7 song kehehe
    1. SpaceBot likes this.
  18. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Got the game NieR:Automata on PC, and a mod to fix its issues. One of the best hack n slash games ever IMO.
    1. SpaceBot likes this.
    3. taarna23
      taarna23
      But can you play it one-handed?
      Sep 21, 2018 at 6:32 AM
      SpaceBot likes this.
    4. SpaceBot
      SpaceBot
      I love the game and agree it is one of the best.
      Sep 21, 2018 at 6:48 AM
    5. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Sep 21, 2018 at 8:13 AM
  19. The Forgotten
    The Forgotten
    That rumbling sound is a vet stirring back to life. Or gas. Could be gas.
  20. Nutty171
    Nutty171
    It's kind of annoying when a post is merged with a thread and then there are unread messages that you don't get alerts for... :kaosigh: