Status Feed Rules
Status feeds are for light-hearted, casual discussion. While we're not asking you to avoid serious discussion, remember that we have several forum sections that are more suitable for conversations. Since this site is PG-13, tone down any adult themed discussions from the status feed.
They are not meant to replace threads, blogs or other ways of sharing information. The following rules always apply:
What is allowed:
- Post Birthday Wishes
- Post Random daily talk.
- Announce your shop's availability.
- Post Links to Free Resources you made.
- Post RM-related talk such as events and forum-related news.
- Post a link to a video as long as it does not violate the terms below.
- Post Livestream links as long as it does not violate the terms below.
*When in doubt, ask a moderator.
What is NOT allowed:
- Do not post excessively. Try to post no more than two status feeds in a 24 hour period. Try to keep it a 2 a day maximum.
- Do not post support questions.
- Do not discuss Politics and/or Religion Talk.
- Do not discuss or link to any illegal materials/activities.
- Do not ask people to join your forum, team or project. Also, please avoid asking people to comment on or view your thread.
- Do not make feeds that are passive aggressive or otherwise offensive, especially against staff members.
- Do not make feeds for support questions or lengthy discussions, including asking why your thread hasn't been approved yet.
- Do not promote products or a service that is outside the forums. (e.g. customized mugs etc.)
- Do not make feeds asking for donations, petitions, votes, signatures or registrations.
- Do not solicit commissions, use only an approved Classifieds thread for both requesting and offering commissions.
- Do not post any Patreon and/or Kickstarter-related news on the status feeds.
- Do not post external links that would lead to donations, commissions, support and/or request topics.
- Do not advertise your non-RM/VNM game.
- Do not advertise your Chat Channels (e.x. Discord, Slack). What happens in those channels, stays in those channels. We do not endorse them.
Needs Staff Approval:
- Contest-Related Promotions.
- If you are unsure if your links are OK, please ask a staff member.
Out of consideration to our moderators and frequent profile readers, please try not to post same or similar feeds in short amounts of time - even if it's quick announcements that you've updated your blog, are running livestream or have a new episode of LP. Try to allow at least 72 hours between similar content posts. Also, please try making a full thread that you can update without being too repetitive via feeds.