Share This Page

Masked 

One apple a day keeps the doctor away, Male, from Brazil

Veteran
 Masked  was last seen:
Nov 3, 2019
    1. Peter_Snayde
      Peter_Snayde
      Hi. Can I ask You about Your Map Zoom plugin?
      1. Peter_Snayde
        Peter_Snayde
        It's about it's zooming, which is trully good, but how to avoid picture being zoomed too?
        Oct 16, 2019
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Please post your question in the plugin's thread or, if necessary, start a new thread in Plugin Support.
        Oct 16, 2019
    2. StewS
      StewS
      Hi there! I'm trying to sort out an issue with your FPLE script. I replaced the tileset from the demo with a simple one of my own and... it's not working. I've attached images to show the differences. According to others in the forums, the tileset I'm using should be formatted properly. I'm hoping you might know what's going on so I can pursue a proper solution.
      https://ibb.co/CH3wqmG
      https://ibb.co/xF78yXb
      1. StewS
        StewS
        Crud. I should have read the comments below this and realized this isn't the place to ask this. My apologies. I'm not sure how to delete my question...
        May 26, 2019
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        There's no delete option, just post a post in script support about the issue though if you haven't already so that hopefully someone can assist.
        May 26, 2019
    3. ruisu
      ruisu
      I'd like to send you some money. I use your FPLE and without it I couldn't make my game.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        This is probably best dealt with in a private message, not a public post.
        Aug 19, 2018
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Send me some money instead. I could use it.
        Aug 19, 2018
        OnslaughtSupply likes this.
      3. ruisu
        ruisu
        I had no idea profile messages were public. I don't see an option for PM.
        Aug 21, 2018
    4. Aulette
      Aulette
      Turn On Turn Off plugin - using only inside dungeons.. is possible?
      1. Kes
        Kes
        I have removed the Portuguese. This is an English language site and only English can be used in public posts.
        Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. Ask in the thread for that plugin.
        Jan 19, 2018
         Masked  likes this.
    5. peq42_
      peq42_
      Since i can't PM you... Could you help me find a way to make FPLE work in my project? It has many plugins and i think that some are creating a few problems...
      https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/27/47/75/sem_ty16.jpg
      This is showing... and i need a way to turn khas lighting and/or fog OFF when FPLE is used, and turn FPLE off when i don't need it(when it's on, game shows other problems)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kes
        Kes
        @elpeleq42 and @Masked Please do not use Status Updates for Support questions, that is not their purpose. Please discontinue this discussion and use a pm - @elpeleq42 see my comment above on how to initiate one. Unless you have been blocked by a particular Member, you can always pm them.
        Jan 10, 2018
         Masked  likes this.
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        i completely missed the avatar popup, tho the information tab is kinda not intuitive. but glad to know you could
        Jan 10, 2018
      4. peq42_
        peq42_
        It's impossible, i tried it in many ways. I'm not blocked by him, but his name has spaces before and after, so every time i send PMs it goes to an user that doesn't exist, since this forum doesn't support special characters like space, #, %,etc when writing a username to send PMs. Try it yourself, it goes to that user:
        https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?members/masked.47079/
        Masked, could you PM me?
        Jan 10, 2018
    6. ShellFlare
      ShellFlare
      Hi, I'm trying to make a game for android using your MobileDirPad. is there a way (any line of the plugin I can edit) to re-enable the normal touch movent and also preserve the buttons. (reason is I want only the cancel button, and I can move the unwanted buttons offscreen to disable, but I want to do touch movement too.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Hi. Profile feeds are not the place for this sort of question. You will be best off posting in the topic for the plugin or in plugin support. Thanks.
        Feb 5, 2017
    7. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      hello! You made a 3d FPLE for MV? Awesome! But it appears someone is having trouble with it:

Thanks for making this script, I have been looking forward to one for a while and you just helped a ton!
      1. Laurent
        Laurent
        I'm ready to give a donation if someone can fix this plugin.
        Apr 20, 2016
    8. Kaizer01
      Kaizer01
      Is everything ok? You haven't posted much recently.

A lot of people are waiting for news on FPLE MV since February.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Laurent
        Laurent
        Yes Masked, we look forward for you.
        Apr 17, 2016
    9. Laurent
      Laurent
      Hello, thank you for your FPLE script!

But I have one question: In my game, how to remove the script once my labyrinth scene has been past.

Thank's
    10. darkelite
      darkelite
      Hi Masked,

I was trying your MV Pluggin for having buttons on mobile. I wish to keep the touch controls and only have a menu button on top of my map. Is this possible? If not, I'd like to request it. You may want to have this button transform into a back button inside menus, in battles and on save/load screens. If you accept and want some money for this request, I'm willing to contribute for your skills and efforts!

Something I've noticed. A lof of people who are were playing with laptops are using their pad and were wondering 'how to go back or access menus'. So if it's possible to have a paremeter in the plugin to have the buttons also available on desktop that would be great.

Let me know what you think!

I can be reached at productions@darkelitegames.com 
  • About

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Signature

[​IMG]   _  [​IMG]   _   [​IMG]