Recent content by  Masked 

1.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

@Lonewulf123 look for this: var material = new BABYLON.StandardMaterial("event" + event.id, scene); Right before it, paste this: if (MBS.FPLE.textureFilter.match(/^nearest$/i)) texture.updateSamplingMode(BABYLON.Texture.NEAREST_SAMPLINGMODE); else...
  2.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

Thanks for your comments everyone, I'll be taking them into account when implementing stuff. @Lonewulf123 That's probably due to the MAG_FILTER setting on the events' rendering. I think you can solve this by changing the Texture Filter setting on the plugin from "linear" to "nearest", this...
  3.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

Nah, unfortunately, It's not a matter of Time = Money :/ So, I tried compiling everything the plugin should have, some items have a question mark because i don't know if they're that relevant or if they would be feasible to implement. Here it goes: Room height Events as walls Skybox...
  4.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

Oof, so many messages to read x) Just passing by to say I intend to fix/update this plugin in the future, but I'm kind of on a shortage of time rn (but you could have guessed that). For now, I'll be reading everything you guys said here and try to get it all into some sort of TODO list, so it's...
  5.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

@Doktor_Q I'm pretty sure it is, can't really test it now, though. The new demo has a demon horse that screams like flowey. I'm willing to incorporate your changes into the plugin in the future, but I'm a little short in time now x) @piksalh I will. The lag is probably caused by some changes I...
  6.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

@piksalh Try putting an exclamation point before the character file name (like "!Door.png" or something), the plugin will recognize it as a single-character file and display everything correctly. ------ Guys I'm a bit busy right now so there'll probably be no updates on this script before...
  7.  Masked 

oh, guess I broke the system, lmao. I took a quick look at the script, try putting this on line...

oh, guess I broke the system, lmao. I took a quick look at the script, try putting this on line 323: if (!tilemap) return;
  8.  Masked 

Hmmm... :thinking: That's almost certainly some plugin trying to manipulate Spriteset_Map's...

Hmmm... :thinking: That's almost certainly some plugin trying to manipulate Spriteset_Map's tilemap when it's not there. Where's this SRD_CameraCore.js from? Btw, why can't you PM me?
  9.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

@elpeleq42 looking at it, it seems like you're calling the door character file "!$Doors" or something like that, take that "!$" away, this kind of prefix only works for files that have a single character in them. I couldn't open the file you sent, WinRAR says it's corrupted, but i'm assuming...
  10.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

Update https://github.com/MaskedRpg/JS/blob/master/mv/MBS_FPLE.js - Wall events implemented! Just put <wall> on the event's notes (that text box right next to its name) and it'll show up as a wall, not as a sprite. Perfect for doors and stuff. - Textures with alpha channel are now supported...
  11.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

@elpeleq42 I'll check parallax, it was working just fine here...? About the events, I know what I messed up there, gonna fix it ;P No, I didn't make those. Actually I just grabbed some tileable textures from the internet and resized them to fit the size I needed XD @erikmidnatt Well yes...
  12.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

(Sorry for the double post) Script updated: https://github.com/MaskedRpg/JS/blob/master/mv/MBS_FPLE.js This version has an skybox that uses the map's parallax iamge and different ceiling support, i've also updated it to use Babylon.JS's new version, which you can find here...
  13.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

@piksalh I will add this to my TODO list, thanks for pointing it out \o After reading what people replied to this topic, these are the features I am assuming are the most important: - Ceiling that is not the same as the floor - Skybox - Room height - Events with different graphics sizes - 360...
  14.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

Jesus Christ, 14 pages >_< I'm sorry for disappearing guys, I have been very busy lately and there was no way I could fix everything I messed up here. By the way, thanks a lot to everyone who has been giving support to this plugin, it's very nice to see people working to not let it die :) I'm...
  15.  Masked 

MBS - FPLE MV

Plugin Updated - The code isn't a bloody mess anymore. It's understandable now, at least >.<; - Performance improvements. My computer is very low end and I'm getting between 30 and 40 FPS on the demo map; - Now you can customize the camera's field of view; - FPLE canvas is now the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stunner345