Recent content by ♥ azura ♥

1. ♥ azura ♥

Busy, busy, busy...

Busy, busy, busy...
  2. ♥ azura ♥

Hundreds of tiny files in game directory?

Thanks for the clarification! I don't seem to have a data.zip in my directory, but I did go ahead and send a message to itch.io support.
  3. ♥ azura ♥

Hundreds of tiny files in game directory?

I created a short VN with VNMaker shortly after its release with the intent of releasing it for browser through itch.io. Unfortunately, I was not able to do so, because itch.io denied it for having over 500 files in the directory. 500 files, I thought to myself, how can my little 15-minute VN...
  4. ♥ azura ♥

Game is starting from the beginning instead of quitting. (Resolved)

Thank you so much for mentioning this. S*** happens when you're working at 4 AM. Turns out I accidentally had the Jump To for the "quit" hotspot set to "cg", and since I removed the CG gallery feature, it just freaked out, I suppose. It's working now that I've fixed the hotspot! The only...
  5. ♥ azura ♥

Game is starting from the beginning instead of quitting. (Resolved)

Hello everyone! I've been excited to work with VNMaker, and I'm been impressed so far. Here's the only problem. I'm running into a really annoying glitch; I can't quit the game! When I press "quit", the game starts playing again from the the intro instead of closing. I have absolutely no clue...
  6. ♥ azura ♥

Well... with the release of VNMaker, seems I might be back ☆

Well... with the release of VNMaker, seems I might be back ☆
  7. ♥ azura ♥

I've decided that I prefer the visual novel format to the RPG format. That doesn't mean I'm...

I've decided that I prefer the visual novel format to the RPG format. That doesn't mean I'm going to disappear forever though :3
  8. ♥ azura ♥

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm taking a break from RM but I'm not gone. :)

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm taking a break from RM but I'm not gone. :)
  9. ♥ azura ♥

On a bit of a RPG Maker hiatus while I work on another project.

On a bit of a RPG Maker hiatus while I work on another project.
  10. ♥ azura ♥

Thanks guys ♥

Thanks guys ♥
  11. ♥ azura ♥

Been a long time. Sorry guys! Been going through a lot in real life, my dream apartment got...

Been a long time. Sorry guys! Been going through a lot in real life, my dream apartment got flooded three months after I moved in and I lost a lot. I'm recovering and rebuilding and hope to be back to work on my projects soon!
  12. ♥ azura ♥

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

A lot of people are arguing whether they can still use parts of his tiles and resources if they aren't ALL proven to be stolen. Here is a very simple answer. Let me give you all an analogy. I am buying 5 live lobsters ("resources") to make a fancy lobster dinner ("game") from a seafood market...
  13. ♥ azura ♥

Happy Birthday~ ♫

Happy Birthday~ ♫
  14. ♥ azura ♥

Composers & Musicians! What would you like to learn?

I definitely approve of this idea. On top of the basics, one commonly forgotten thing that would be wonderful in your lessons would be the basics of mixing/mastering. This is the hardest step for a lot of us creatives (myself included), since it's more mathematical in nature. Considering how a...
  15. ♥ azura ♥

Thanks ♪

Thanks ♪

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
califert