Birthday:
Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 119)

Share This Page

Apprentice, 119

If you like MtG or any card games, check out my Facebook page. After I get it all set up, you won't regret it :D https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=562453983876069 May 13, 2014

1. 010
      Its been awhile.
    2. 010
    3. 010
      Assasins Creed IV: Black Flag is a great game. If you haven't played, you really should.
    4. 010
      Im just wondering. What are warning points? Lolol.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 010
        I don't have any. I've just been curious about it ever since I joined the forums. xD
        Apr 24, 2014
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Don't dream about getting any points on that...
        Apr 24, 2014
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        It's worse than a mod writing blue text on your post, but not as bad as being banned. You don't want any ;)
        Apr 24, 2014
    5. 010
      My development might have to be delayed until I get a job so I can pay for custom scripts and graphics.
      1. That Bread
        That Bread
        Work on the other aspects like story, characters, job lists, plans, actions etc. Thats what I'm doing... until I get an artist or have money for one.
        Apr 22, 2014
      2. 010
        Yeah. That's most likely what I will do. I don't have the assets to make a few specific maps yet xD
        Apr 22, 2014
      3. That Bread
        That Bread
        Theres another thing to do... make a list of maps and areas! Oh yay planning! Trust me everything goes smoother when you have an idea.
        Apr 22, 2014
    6. 010
      Is anyone here using a AMD FX-6300 cpu? If so, is it any good?
      1. Nathanial
        Nathanial
        That's my exact processor. I've had no issues. It does me well.
        Apr 20, 2014
    7. 010
      I might change my forum name to MMStudios.
    8. 010
      What is the best way to get started scripting in RGSS3? Are they any good tutorials around anywhere?
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Apr 16, 2014
    9. 010
      I have been learning alot about RPG Maker VX Ace. Its time for me too take a big leap towards a commercial project!
      2. 010
        Thanks guys! Time too put those months and months and months of practice to good use :D
        Apr 16, 2014
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Now I wonder how many it will take me... just the sheer amount of the stuff related to the Drive System will already surely take time...

btw, what kind of game are you planning to make?
        Apr 16, 2014
      4. 010
        I have wrote many different ideas that would work out pretty well. The one I will mostly likely go with will be the sci-fi themed story I have wrote.
        Apr 16, 2014
    10. 010
      This is for those who like the movie Frozen and pop-punk music.
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That was really nice. Thanks for sharing! :D
        Mar 28, 2014
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        Holy crap that was awesome!
        Mar 28, 2014
    11. 010
      I have used Craigslist for the first time. I was pretty skeptical at first. I was able too sell a big chunk of my Magic Collection and I scored me a sweet gaming rig! I am now a huge fan of craigslist! Haha
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        It can be great. It can be crappy though when you sit around for several hours waiting for someone to come pick something up, because they changed their mind and didn't bother to let you know.
        Mar 17, 2014
      3. 010
        That's what I was afraid of and that very reason is what pushed me away from the idea.
        Mar 17, 2014
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        Sorry, didn't mean to rant on your post. ;) Can you tell I've been scarred by it, lol? We've had some good transactions as well. Glad it was a good experience for you.
        Mar 17, 2014
    12. 010
      MTG Question: Does anyone know a good deck build that can easily beat a white deck centered around healing?
      2. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        stop them from healing!! or reverse the healing!! haha
        Mar 16, 2014
      3. AstoXx
        AstoXx
        All you need is that sweet Grey Merchant and you'll be rolling in that life. Erebos will stop your opponent from pumping his own life total letting you just slowly drain them for game.
        Mar 16, 2014
      4. 010
        At my local game shop, they have one Erebos in stock. I MUST GET MY HANDS ON ITTT.
        Mar 16, 2014
    13. 010
      In my short game, I'm going to make the alien speak Klingon since that is the closest thing I can think of for an alien language. Think about it, would aliens know how to speak fluent english? I doubt it xD Haha
      2. 010
        Yeah, that's what I was going for. Its going too have a few easter eggs here and there. Lol
        Mar 13, 2014
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Kapla.
        Mar 13, 2014
      4. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        Two words: Babel Fish.

If you get that reference, you're a very good hitchhiker.
        Mar 13, 2014
    14. 010
      I NEED DARK SOULS 2
      1. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        I've been wanting to play the first two first. Have you played Demon Souls and the first Dark Souls? If so, would you recommend either over the other for a first timer?
        Mar 12, 2014
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        ^I've played both and they're about the same difficulty wise (I found dark souls to be a little bit easier but I believe that was because I'd already been used to how it plays.) dark souls had better level design and such though.
        Mar 12, 2014
      3. 010
        I haven't played Demon Souls, but I've beaten Dark Souls. The most frustrating days of my life xD
        Mar 12, 2014
    15. 010
      Has anyone here ever been too one of those Friday Night Magic events?
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        Go play a round of limited. Seriously. Just make sure you keep to two colors and you play 17 lands. Heck, you might even win. I made it 2-1 in the Theros prerelease, go for it. Plus, most card shop communities are awesome.
        Mar 5, 2014
      3. Clydous
        Clydous
        I just play Yu-Gi-Oh! online. Not to say that it's a better card game than Magic, as I've never tried Magic. Though my brother has and finds it to be more balanced and still quite fun.
        Mar 5, 2014
      4. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        FNM isn't actually dominated by people who take magic that seriously. It's actually one of the lower-level magic events where people tend to try put new, fun decks.
        Mar 5, 2014
    16. 010
      This will be the first time I have worked on my project in a while. Magic: The Gathering has been taking up my spare time xD
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        I know that feel, man.
        Mar 5, 2014
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Lol, I play physical, not got the digital versions beyond the demo.
        Mar 5, 2014
      4. Arin
        Arin
        I have Magic 2014 on my PS3. Don't play physical but I have Cockatrice anyway.
        Mar 5, 2014
    17. 010
      Due too a very unusual turn in events, I guess I wont be leaving after all :D
      2. 010
        I havenn't forgot! :p I haven't had much time lately due too packing and so on. Now I have too finish unpacking :/ Haha. We can battle for sure tomorrow if you are available?
        Feb 27, 2014
      3. wildwes
        wildwes
        Ooooooooookay then. I'll be available tomorrow!
        Feb 27, 2014
      4. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Welcome back! :D
        Feb 28, 2014
    18. 010
      I met Cliff Avril of the Seattle Seahawks today :D
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        I met Nick Saban once but didn't realize it until someone told me who he was afterwards.
        Feb 20, 2014
      2. 010
        Haha. I didn't know it, but Cliff went too the same high school as the one Im going too.
        Feb 20, 2014
      3. Darr123
        Darr123
        I met Kevin Doyle once. He plays football(soccer) btw. He's sheep too.
        Feb 20, 2014
    19. 010
      After that argument I seen I dont know if I should allow the player to save anywhere, or put save points into my game.
      1. Yato
        Yato
        If you use save points, just make sure they're relatively often. If you use save anywhere, make sure that you either prompt the player to save before major events (i.e., bosses) or make it clear that they're about to happen.
        Feb 17, 2014
      2. Yato
        Yato
        Other than that, it's mostly just preference. Both can be done well or badly.
        Feb 17, 2014
      3. Indrah
        Indrah
        If you're not sure and you're new-ish to RM, save anywhere. Easier to skip the frustrations of crashes and bugs that way.
        Feb 17, 2014
    20. 010
      I dont know if I should work on my project, or take a trip down nostalgia lane and play the original Fable. Haha
      1. wildwes
        wildwes
        I'm taking a trip down nostalgia lane with Pokemon Emerald instead of working on my project like I'm supposed to, so you should be lazy and take a nostalgia trip too!
        Feb 16, 2014
      2. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        Fable 2 : Me and My Dog!
        Feb 16, 2014
      3. 010
        Haha. I did take that trip. Brings back old memories! A long time ago, I used to go to my friends house JUST to play Fable. xD I love Fable 2 and 3, but the armor you wear does nothing for your defense :/ Fable is just a better game in my opinion. I do plan on getting Fable Anniversary soon though!
        Feb 16, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 119)
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Signature

[​IMG]