Last Activity:
May 10, 2017

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1989 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

??????

Diabolical Codemaster, Male, 28, from Your OS

That moment when you think you have finished, and then... Oh, Nope, A HUGE ASS BUG!!! :/ Dec 20, 2015

?????? was last seen:
May 10, 2017
    1. Wyn Wizard
      Wyn Wizard
      bro, we miss you. where did you go?
      1. Marquise* and mlogan like this.
      2. Negi-Mox
        Negi-Mox
        Maybe he went on vication.And his laptop got broke and the phone also?
        Jul 16, 2017
    2. Boxycloud
      Boxycloud
      *sees username* W-Whaaa?
    3. ??????
      ??????
      Awww yea! My first ever app went live on the play store, and it already seems to have a user or two! <3
      Worldwide success and inevitable tour coming soon ;)
      1. 6 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        ^ Indeed.  Just remember us smaller people when you reach near the top! 
        Tell us about the app, BTW. Now I'm curious.
        Jul 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Hey, good job. Hope it gets you many more customers in the weeks to come.
        Jul 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. ??????
        ??????
        Free app, so 'customers' aren't vital. 'users' on the other hand are! :D
        The app is a map for pokemon go, for people to add their own marker locations - for gyms, stops, and pokemon. I'm also working on adding a bunch of cool guides and tips - how to get pikachu as starter for example - just to help out any newbs :D
        if you wanna see the app store listing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dekyde.pogomap
        Jul 21, 2016
        Matseb2611 likes this.
    4. ??????
      ??????
      Just redone the app icon for an Android app I've been working on:
      https://s32.postimg.org/rd2bj0v7p/icon144.png
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        I hate to say it, but there's already one of these on iOS at the very least... =S There's one called Poke Radar.

How's yours coming along?
        Jul 20, 2016
      2. ??????
        ??????
        Yea, after finalizing all the data on the play store and submitting my app for beta (so i can test before publishing) I found one with the exact same name (ish: pogo maps is its name) on the play store. I dont even care tho, I've already got the domain and everything :D

And yea, its pretty much done. Should be launching the website, and the android app later tonight :)
        Jul 20, 2016
    5. ??????
      ??????
      Since I started playing pokemon go, I've walked almost 60km that I did not have to, found about 30 landmarks I didn't know existed, and met a few new people with similar interests along the way.
      I cant wait till its officially released here and more people are using it!!
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. ??????
        ??????
        I'm aware of go chat, whats happened with it? did Nintendo ask them to stop or something?
        Jul 13, 2016
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Nope. It because so popular, so fast that the servers crumbled under the weight.
        Jul 13, 2016
      5. ??????
        ??????
        Ahh yea, well, if it happens then it happens, but I would see that as a good thing really :D
        Jul 13, 2016
    6. Seriel
      Seriel
      Haha this laptop can't handle your name xD

http://i.imgur.com/prqse7B.png
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        LO0O0OL
        Jul 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. ??????
        ??????
        And i thought my laptop was old :p
        Unfortunately, my name messes up for a lot of devices - mobiles mainly :D
        Jul 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    7. ??????
      ??????
    8. ??????
      ??????
      If i was looking to write a topic for 'coder looking to trade time with arter', would that be in classifieds, or resource requests?
      Is time a resource?
      Is offering a trade a request?
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        It would go to resource requests or project recruitment, depending on how much stuff you wanted done.  Not classifieds as there's no money involved.
        Jun 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. ??????
        ??????
        I put it into requests cause its only one item :D
        Jun 28, 2016
    9. ??????
      ??????
      I'm having a crap load of fun with mongoose schemas <3
      I think mongodb might have won me over from mysql... :o
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Sarlecc
        Sarlecc
        I've just started on mongodb myself hoping to learn it in about two weeks. Though if I like it as much as you there goes six to eight weeks of working in PHP and mysql >.<.
        Jun 22, 2016
      3. ??????
        ??????
        I have a few websites running with the classic php + mysql, and im seriously considering switching it all to node+express+mongoose. The number of PaAS services available like openshift and heroku also allows for very easy - FREE - deployment of projects, so all you really need is a custom domain, which are as cheap as chips!!
        Jun 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    10. masterDev
      masterDev
      Can I set my username the say way you did ? Pls :D
      1. ??????
        ??????
        Of course you could, but you should make your name something more unique, you shouldn't copy the style of others, :p you should make something awesome and have others want to emulate you :D
        Jun 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. masterDev
        masterDev
        I guess you're right :D That's what I thought after I've wrote my post :)
        Jun 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. ??????
      ??????
      My online game engine structure is coming along very nicely <3
      http://s32.postimg.org/j2ilvndj9/dolge.png
      1. 3 people like this.
    12. ??????
      ??????
      Building even the most simple online game framework involves so much tedious setup :(
      1. 4 people like this.
    13. ??????
      ??????
      Yall do anything cool over the weekend?  I spent my time indoors and wrote the base for a simple online game engine using node.js, socket.io  && pixi4. :D
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        Well, messing around with .NET Framework, Javascript, XML and HTML.
        May 17, 2016
    14. ??????
      ??????
    15. ??????
      ??????
      Made an application for Agar.io. Now to inject my code into the 'browser tab'... <3
      http://s32.postimg.org/xlp6es945/Hello_Agar.png
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ??????
        ??????
        Its just some basic testing I'm doing to create a program that basically has its own version of greasemonkey/tampermonkey installed so I can inject code into a webpage :D
        Sounds more malicious than it is intended :p
        May 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Yuuta Kirishima
        Yuuta Kirishima
        Sounds very malicious LOL.
        May 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. ??????
        ??????
        Yea... it could be used as such, but I'm nice ^_^
        May 11, 2016
    16. ??????
      ??????
      Currently downloading the full Kaduki website. Last time I done this it took me days to do it manually - so happy i found a program to do it for me this time <3
      2. ??????
        ??????
        lol, not 'get it down', im obtaining an offline version of it, for a personal backup, so i can still have all the stuff ;)
        May 11, 2016
      3. Yuuta Kirishima
        Yuuta Kirishima
        He said himself that the site is destined to go down again without notice, so might as well get it while it's hot.
        May 11, 2016
      4. ??????
        ??????
        Its so dayum slow to iterate over his zip files :/
        Almost 6 hours now..
        May 11, 2016
    17. Zeriab
      Zeriab
      You are having way too much fun.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. ??????
        ??????
        Is there even such a thing? :)
        May 10, 2016
        2 people like this.
    18. ??????
      ??????
      Just realized I lost all my forum badges. I guess everyone did, but OMFG... Such a kick in the mana stones!! :( ;_;
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           Huh... I guess we did. I had like 6 of them, but the only one I really cared about was the storyteller badge. Don't even remember where I got it but as far as badges go I thought it really suited me and why I'm here working on my own game.
        May 10, 2016
      3. Shiroi Akuma
        Shiroi Akuma
        I lost all of mine, I think I already had collected about 30 of them. :/ The deep scar left behind by this loss will never heal. https://gp5.googleusercontent.com/-OYmaOpIYIwQ/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/XJOg6GOYU-k/s48-c-k-no/photo.jpg?sz=50
        May 10, 2016
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yeah, I'm pretty sure I read at one time or another that they are backed up somewhere. So, they aren't gone gone. Just not task #1. I have two art challenges so I look forward to getting those back. Especially the one that gave me a fish badge  :D
        May 10, 2016
        2 people like this.
    19. ??????
      ??????
      ?????

But on a more serious note:

Anything I could do to further enhance this scene? http://s32.postimg.org/6clt0g939/Screenshot_1462761259042.png
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. ??????
        ??????
        Yea, i was thinking of just reducing the opacity level on the main logo, so you can still see some of the bg through the sprite. Also, all the bg's scroll (at differing speeds).
        I was also thinking of doing a different particle effect for the version number, and then maybe some star type ones floating around the bg. :p
        May 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. VanillaBrocker
        VanillaBrocker
        In a matter of designs, I'd change it increasing the margins' size a little bit. Don't know if the bottom of "options" is aligned with "version: 1.0"'s bottom, too.
        May 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. ??????
        ??????
        I actually reduced the margin somewhat due to adding more commands :D
        May 9, 2016
    20. ??????
      ??????
      Anyone upto anything cool?
      2. ALTERED STATE ?
        ALTERED STATE ?
        I found circles ? o:
        May 9, 2016
      3. ??????
        ??????
        lol yea, those do exist as well :p
        I must say though, i like the pizza :D
        May 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Hitting "Randomize" in a Character generator on MV... listening to old 90s music...  And also spending time storyboarding for my game.
        May 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1989 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    Binary
    [​IMG]
    Credit to Qtpi for chibi sprite.​
    Hello avid reader, my name is David and I live in Glasgow, Scotland.

How I got here...

For many years (too many) I roamed the game known as PWI (Perfect World International) as a cleric ('healer') named Dekita. During this time I made many videos on youtube under the username DekitaPWV. These videos are of me and other high level players in PVP battles.

​
    After my time on the PWI servers, I decided I was going to learn how to properly make my own game. So, for the past two years or so, I have been learning the 'basics' of RPG Maker and what it can offer.

What I can do...

So far, my challenges have solely been focused on how to construct unique systems for the RPG Maker engine using the supported code - RGSS3, which is a branch off of Ruby1.9.3.

In simple terms, I am a script writer.

You can view some of the scripts I have written by visiting 'www.dekitarpg.wordpress.com/'.

Here are some of my personal favorites...

* Insane Stat Point Distribution System

* Alignment System

* Advanced Battle Weather

* Pokemon Style Badges [achievements] System

* Pokemon Style Animated Map Name

What my goal is...

In short, my goal is to create a small MMO using the RPG Maker engine. You may be thinking 'yeah right...', but I am much further along in this process than what you might assume.

The main thing that has held me back so far, has been the lack of a server to call my own. Now that issue has been fixed and already, the online systems have begun.

My first online feature within RPG Maker was the addition of an online high score leader board in an old project of mine, PiNG. This system was initially written in a few weeks. After 1 week of having my own server, I not only managed to code a fully functioning leader board into PiNG, I also managed to write an automatic 'patch' detection and game update systems for the game.

Now you might think, well thats not much... And you would be right. These features though, are obviously highly transferable features and could *in theory* be placed into any kind of game. Additionally, having a functioning SCRIPT Patch system will ensure that any updates made to the game can quickly and effortlessly be applied.

Slowly, I am getting there.

Anyway, thats enough about me...

Feel free to contact me regarding the scripts I have written and their features and if you curious as to whether I accept commissions or not, this would completely depend on the script.I recommend you to PM and raise inquiry.

If you want to check out the various works I have done then check out the links below. ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Writing RGSS Scripts,
    Producing Music / DJ-ing,
    Creating Small Games,
    Building My Private Army,
    Your Mom,
    Her Mom,
    Your Dog,
    Her Mom,
    Blowing Your Mind,