??????
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Sigh.. I need sleep, but its just not gonna happen atm :'(
    ??????
    ??????
    There is loads of cool alarm clocks. One that is a mat you have to stand on for 10 seconds to make it stop going nuts, and another that rattles around knocking everything over and rolling around the room so you have to get up and chase it around :D
    ??????
    ??????
    There is loads of cool alarm clocks. One that is a mat you have to stand on for 10 seconds to make it stop going nuts, and another that rattles around knocking everything over and rolling around the room so you have to get up and chase it around :D
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    Cool! It would be hilarious if there was an alarm clock that starts pimp slapping you if you don't get up. xD
    Currently waiting to find out if im going to jail tonight or not.. I kinda attacked my sisters father after he was 'out his face on drugs' and slapped my mother... Fun times :/
    Cvrtis
    Cvrtis
    You thought that you get into jail, because you're protecting someone o_O Is this possible?! Do you crippled him for all his life?
    ??????
    ??????
    Oh, I could have, they told me that when they came :p

But nah, he wasnt that bad :D
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You did the right thing no matter the outcome. You stood up for your family and protected those you love.
    Taking a break from Mv for a few days to get some ace scripts done for a friend. I think I'm gonna have lots of cool ideas for plugins when I get back into it :D
    Mellye
    Mellye
    I have to go back to fix my VXA battle interface someday, but I got so spoiled with how quick it is to code->test on MV...
    Surely there should be a thing where if you have posted xx amount of accepted plugin topics, your threads are auto accepted!! I mean, if I made any mistakes I would happily fix them, and waiting feels like it takes DAAYYYSSSS!!!!!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If I were searching for a plugin and came up with 3 threads of "all my plugins" by different scripters and one or two threads where the title sounded similar to what I was after, guess which ones I'd be looking at? And supporting a dozen or more plugins where everyone is asking questions, requesting mods, and offering suggestions for all of them in the one thread? No thanks.
    ??????
    ??????
    There are threads within the rgss scripts that never got approved after days and days. I ended up just not even bothering to chase them up. I guess there is always a chance they were poorly formatted or something though :p

And when your at your computer all day, 6 hours feels like a lifetime (sure I've waited around 6 hours since I made my new thread) :D

Not that I'm really moaning about it, would just be a nice feature :)
    ??????
    ??????
    And yea, I do get your point about having the separate threads, that was one reason i decided to stick with it like that :D
    *wondering if im an 'ass'*... Feel free to voice your honest thoghts :D
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    The problem with the internet is you leave a lot of subtle communication out, like tone and body language that goes a LOOOONG way in telling someone if you're really being an ass or not, sometimes.
    ??????
    ??????
    That is very true. And the person who reads it may 'hear' it in a completely different tone than it was intended, and their current frame of mind is also a factor.

So many variables...
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I love the internet, but I have to wonder how many flame wars started based on this alone?

Granted, there are clear cut cases where the response is just downright sardonic and mean-spirited.
    I actually feel like I got enough sleep last night. And its like 8am and I've been awake for ages!! Today clearly must be the end of the world!! :'
    Iavra
    Iavra
    Ending the world shortly before weekend is a cruel thing to do.
    I really like the way I can alias a function from a parent class in js and it doesnt break.. Makes things so much nicer to deal with too
    Yanfly
    Yanfly
    The wonders of JavaScript! Even nicer is when you're able to call the functions of other "classes" for a completely different class type!
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea, that too is a very nice feature :D

Overall, I really like the code changes from ruby, but the changes in the editor were, and still are, severely disappointing :'(
    Been writing ruby code all day.. Gonna have something to eat and then write a plugin or two... Any ideas?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    That's probably too easy for Dekita. Why not have him try to recreate Madden in RPGMaker? :)
    ??????
    ??????
    Actually, I have always kinda wanted to do a Tetris minigame. I think the logic involved in the various block shapes could be fun :D

If only that were true Miss Pemberton ;)
    ??????
    ??????
    Actually, I have always kinda wanted to do a Tetris minigame. I think the logic involved in the various block shapes could be fun :D

If only that were true Miss Pemberton ;)
    WTF, I've lost steam Mv hours !! I know for sure I had 242 last night, cause I took a screenshot of it, and now I have 233!! I want my hours back :'(
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yup, if you keep it open for too long while inactive, steam will just disconsider all the hours since you last opened it
    Yanfly
    Yanfly
    ^^^ And I'm pretty sure it's a mechanic with Steam. Steam keeps track of how active you are on the software/game to log the proper hours associated with it.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Oh good. Perfect for someone like me who constantly forgets and leaves it open.
    Almost finished a nice tutorial page for my new system. Just need one last good push... Now if I could just wake up a little...
    Y'all know the Finding Dory trailer is out right?? and y'alls just sitting here watching the forums go by... how sad... :(
    ??????
    ??????
    Lol, I am not arguing that the large corporations are evil, but without those companies, the movies would not be anywhere near as good, so in this case, gotta take the bad with the good, no? :p
    Sharm
    Sharm
    The originals ARE public domain. You just can't use Disney's version of any of it. (The new muppets is terrible.)
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Well, its happened again, I stand corrected, Sharm. Well, that's one less reason to hate them. Anyways, I will stop denouncing Fun, no matter it's form.

The "Large corporations are evil" reminds me of an interview I'd read part of earlier from a japanese game developer, who said most entertainment had links to Yakuza because entertainment is a sin, opposite hard work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zayysnapped