??????
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Which plugins have not yet been made for Mv? (not mega complex ones of course)
    ??????
    ??????
    I've already written like 10 stat related plugins...
    RoooodWorks
    RoooodWorks
    shop organise where when they sell items weapons etc it puts them in those categories instead of all bundled together
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Stop All Movement (player and events) except when dictated by event.
    How long are we gonna have to wait to get new Mv DLC!! :'(
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Patience! It takes time to make awesome stuff.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    No clue. A lot of us artists found out about MV the same time as everyone else, and we've got projects in the works to finish before we can even start an MV pack.
    ??????
    ??????
    I dont want patience, I want more awesome arts!!

On another note.. how nice... let the dumb west beta test the engine and get it bug free for japan :/
    I only have a small amount left to code, and then I can get back to Mv plugins.. Yay
    Website creation takes far too long... At least, it does if you are as fussy as I am! :D
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY PAL.
    Thinking of maybe doing a small blog series about my crazy thoughts on the universe... I swear I have some good ones ^_^
    ??????
    ??????
    No actually, I havent touched the chat file - since I uploaded a fix for the refreshing tihng, so it refreshes every 5 seconds, instead of waiting for you to press ok. Perhaps that means the cache has refreshed now <3

Also, pretty sure Ive fixed that bug, but again, site - cache - will take time before the changes are applied :/
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    what was the fix for the gradient error?
    ??????
    ??????
    A potion of plugin settings had been changed last night, and i purposely tried to break it - and forgot to fix it this morning. The fact people couldnt remove points from certain stats made me remember it :D
    How come three game icons were advertised with the mv announcement, but only one comes with the program? :'(
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    Someone can post what they look like and then you can make them yourself, icons are not as hard to make unlike character sprites and tile sets.
    Baka-chan
    Baka-chan
    They never advertised it as more then 1 game icon available. Those there just examples. Or do you want to also have the phone they've shown to be included with the software just because it was used as an example image there? ^^
    ??????
    ??????
    Lol, thats a fair point, but I mean, they made the icons for it, so were most likely planning to include them, why not? I wanted me a wee dark castle icon :'(
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Yeah, pretend the game was made by 1000 people by a professional studio/company. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Opened the picture and for some stupid reason I tried to click the OK button.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    @Bon Bon I'm doing the same when there are ss's of windows, where "X" in upper right corners is visible.
    Should I release my Mv in game online chat system now, or later?...
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Do it now while literally everyone is using MV.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    listen to your heart.
    Ok, I think I'm done making topics for the day.. Now onto game deving ^_^
    ??????
    ??????
    A huh? I'm already writing another one ;)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I can't wait to see your take on a complex stat system for MV. Let see if you can blow peoples minds again. :)
    ??????
    ??????
    Let us see indeed. ^_^
    I think I am going to stop dwelling on Mv's flaws for now and get some stuff done - I'm so far behind its unreal :'(
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Thats what I was thinking.

Ace had updates right?
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Also, without a ridiculously huge QA testing process, there will always be bugs. There are too many configurations in existence to not have bugs. Everything has bugs at release, and things from smaller dev teams have even more.

This weird belief that complex programs will be able to deploy to 80 billion different configurations and work flawlessly on every single one on release is unrealistic.
    ??????
    ??????
    Oh, I didn't mean they wouldn't be provided, I meant that not everyone will be able to obtain updates if there are any.

On a side note - I installed non steam Mv onto my usb and then i reset my computer to factory default. When it finally finished redownloading and installing windows 10, I tried to open Mv from my usb, and it asked for my serial key again - surely having it on usb it should work anywhere, but no... Anything I can do about that?
    Overall, I dont think the MV Editor is worth the $70+ that it costs. Its literally - useless for programmers.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    You can absolutely output to .apk. Yes, you have to use a bit of extra software, but that is because THERE IS NO REASON TO REINVENT THE WHEEL. There are people who have made even easier ways to make an apk using different wrapper software both here and on the steam forums than even what we included in the documentation.

We never advertised a one touch apk/ipa game, and to be honest, we said it would be capable of making mobile games, and it is.

Anyone who wants to develo...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    develop for iOS/Android that can't manage to put HTML5 in a wrapper, probably wouldn't have the intelligence to use the program itself. Its not complicated.
    ??????
    ??????
    I dont think people who use rm / people who understand enough to install and create the app is a fair comparison. There is going to be HUNDREDS of people over the next year or so that cant figure out how to port their game, if not thousands..

And I mean, dont get me wrong, I really like the codebase, but the editor does nothing helpful at all - from the view of a programmer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have done nothing for my game in the last hours but look and modify my spreadsheets. lmao
A quarter of century ago, one astute frog man was born. :ninja:
All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popcav