??????
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• ??????
    ??????
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    Dekita the steam version uses cloud, diable that and playtest runs great. I got the steam version when humble bundle came out and already at 405hrs lol
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea, I would, but the steam cloud has saved my ass a few times - who knew project backups would ever come in handy :D
    So my new laptop is now completely dedicated to programming :D
    ??????
    ??????
    It has windows 10, visual studio, rpg maker, ruby 193, sublime text3 and notepad++ and inno setup 5..

And thats pretty much all it has and will ever have - minus the projects :D
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The dream of every coder out there.
    ??????
    ??????
    lol, perhaps... Its much better than my other laptop though, which has been randomly crashing quite a lot recently :p
    Seems my laptop has to go back to the repair shop... I am not having much luck with technology atm.. :,(
    ??????
    ??????
    Indeed
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I hate laptops because I can't type on them and they seem to be always the “toy computers”. They tend to break and deteriorate over time quickly.
    ??????
    ??????
    To be fair, this one is a good few years old, one of the first windows 7 laptops :p
    What kind of battler sprites would fit well with a game made using Kaduki sprites?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Like slimmm said, grab the DS+ chibi battlers then, they're commercial free and easy to edit.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    DS doesn't have pixel battlers though. ^^ That's only DS+.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dont have any spare cash for packs atm, so that plan might have to wait a few days :p
    I wonder if two weeks would be enough to smash out a small game for the IGMC...
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yeah, I'll only use systems and scripts that I already have, I just need to draw five or six maps and create the menus and title.

It won't be the prettiest of the games, but it should be playable.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    But only if my main game is ready by then.
    ??????
    ??????
    Nice challenge dude ^_^

I thinking of challenging myself to write some nice custom systems within the two weeks, and figured it would be more challenging to try make a game.. so yea... :D
    Whats the dea with the humble bundle giving both steam key and a direct download link for some items, such as App Game Kit ??
    Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    Also if you did not want the steam version, you could always gift the key away to someone if you wanted to.
    ??????
    ??????
    Ohhhh fun ^_^
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I'm not sure you can keep the non-steam version if you gift the steam version, but it won't take it away from you.
    I think I'm gonna have to sit down one day and reorganize my blog and website... Thats gonna be fun :/
    ??????
    ??????
    What good is a trial of a system that once you have, you can always use? :p
    Seriel
    Seriel
    So you can try before you buy?

Some kind of demo with limited features?
    ??????
    ??????
    The only way that would work, with this particular system, was if the patches were extremely limited in security and if the system was insanely dumbed down in terms of features.. But then like, its not really a real trial of the system, no? :p

I might do something like that though, I shall have a think :)
    Ok, so I just managed to combine my appdata saving and patching systems, and can now save patches to the appdata folder... IMO they will be so much safer housed there :D
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    Working on a script update?
    ??????
    ??????
    Many of them :)

Rewrote, and added more to my developer utility scripts, not updated it on the site yet though :)
    So, Last night I wrote a script to save data into the appdata folder, and rewrote my patching system to be more awesome... Now I gotta figure out what to do today.. Any suggestions? :D
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Well I HAD your patch system for a while..

*stares at all 198 backups*

<_<
    ??????
    ??????
    I have never noticed tiles or events moving? Then again, I never do any real eventing, and have never used the event commands to move the 'camera' :p

Also, NewGame++ is still a boring script :D
    ??????
    ??????
    LMAO, awesome...
    How easy to use is spriter pro? Trying to figure out how easy to use it is for newbs like me, but cant get the bundle for another few days :p
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    With all that said, this bundle is very much like a baby to me, and I'm happy to see so many people enjoying it so much.
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea, it does seem a whole lot better than last years bundle, so it would be silly not to buy it. I mean, it works out at like, £7 for me for everything :D
    mlogan
    mlogan
    You did a great job putting it together Nathanial. I really can't wait to get home and play with everything. Figuring out what first will be the hard part.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So technically I just ate sausages that were a year old. Use by date was 12/27/2021. But since those dates are just guesses with no scientific reasoning behind them I'll prolly be fine. Guess I know soon if I'm praying to the Porcelain God.
People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phelll