??????
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just realized I have 12 unreleased scripts - ready to go... Is easter a big enough reason to release so many new systems?
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Let's just say your scripts will be brought back from the dead on Easter.
    ??????
    ??????
    Or I could not release them and keep them for myself MwaHaHaa...
    Is it bad that most of my scripts 'customisation section' is larger than the script itself?
    ??????
    ??????
    if you havent tried any of my scripts (and want to) I would recommend the $D13x Engine's master demo on my blog. It has all my good scripts in there :D

But yea, I realized while (writing achievement script) that the script itself is only about 600 lines but the customization is sitting at roughly 850. To be fair, I did fill it all out with pokemon badges :D
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    that's normal for some scripts, especially if it was meant to give the users so much power... XD
    ??????
    ??????
    MORE POWER!!

"quote : Tim Allen - Home Improvement" ^_^
    recent_posts.any? {|post| post.worth_reading? } => false
    ??????
    ??????
    *Requests 66 icons, one for each Badge in pokemon. Thats 8 Kanto, 4 Orange Island, 8 Johto, 8 Hoenn, 7 Frontier silver, 7 Frontier gold, 8 sinnoh, 8 Unova and finally, 8 Kalos...*

Only, joking, I got them all already :D

What kind of art do you make ?
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Big sketches, all of them pitiful and unworthy to be called even lineart. But hey, fun's fun.
    ??????
    ??????
    Lol I am positive they are still better than any graphical 'art' that I try to create :/

Feel free to make an $D13x logo if u want, I already got loads, but more cant hurt :D
    Im stuck.. Should an alignment system be actor specific or party based ? My initial though was actor specific, but party seems more logical... Any thoughts ?
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Party based, for two reasons:

1: it's far easier and

2: unless your party members can make their own decisions, it wouldn't matter if it was actor specific or not.
    ??????
    ??????
    I should maybe state that your actors alignment would modify the stats / skills they have. How could this be done with a party ?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Forums would be a better place to discuss this - Game Mechanics Design in particular. You'll probably get more views and feedback, plus feedback can be more detailed.
    Just spent over 2 hours updateing scripts. I feel so exausted now :/
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Oh man more power to you. I'd rather spend 6-10 hours on graphics than even look at ruby again. After two completed scripts I dislike going in there. It's like the hood of a car. No thanks.
    ??????
    ??????
    Lol scripting is great ^_^ It gives you alot more control over how your game comes to life :)

I do wish i was better with the art side of things though :(
    Been up all night scripting... Time for bed now i thinks ( @9:14am )...
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    **** you wanted to do that dekita-dono xD!
    ??????
    ??????
    that statement confused me.. lol If you are asking why i stayed up scripting - cause its lotsa fun <3
    OMG.. I just went over my 1000th post. And tere was me wanting to make it a worthwhile post :(
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Congrats! Welcome to the 1K Club!
    ??????
    ??????
    lol thanks ^_^

I am currently celebrating with caviar and champagne.. Ahhh... The high life...
    WTH is up with thenew firefox update ? My page's keep not letting me input key commands or right click things!!! Bad Firefox...
    Clearly, I am my toughest critic... I am looking at an icon and thinking, 'that pixel would look better one pixel to the left'... Is that normal? ...
    Solo
    Solo
    I did the very same thing, and it's in your best interest to conquer it for the sake of your own sanity.
    ??????
    ??????
    I conquered it by shifting that pixel to its rightful place. All is right with the world now! ...
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    You have OPD too? Obsessive Pixel Disorder? It's one of my many O_D disorders.
    If good = 'sage' and bad = 'demon' what does neutral = ?
    ??????
    ??????
    lol Druid made me laugh so hard... Some great suggestions there.. The reason I was asking was for a skill.. Basically, my char can 'Ascend' and choose a greater path, they have a skill called 'spark burst' which changes into 'sage burst' or 'demon burst', but neutral burst dont work as well..
    ??????
    ??????
    I guess I could change them slightly, have spark burst, heavenly burst, demonic burst and celestial / sage / godly / [insert thing there] burst...
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    adventurer or thief
    Is it safe to assume my post has been rejected after 24 hours or should I wait longer?
    ??????
    ??????
    lol omg thats literally days... Yawn...
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Still waiting on mine from two days ago. I haven't told anyone until now.

Typically people don't like nudge notes...
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea I know, but im waiting to upload more scripts and didnt want to overcrowd the script section by them all getting released at different times :/

I guess il just leave posting them here. They're on my site after all.
    8 Hours later and my post has still not been accepted... I fear the worst - that is has been denied.. I swear I used the script post layout thing from pastebin :/
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    ...ng away from the forums... It is voluntary work after all. You can always PM the moderator in charge of the section when 72 hours have passed, but indeed there is no notification, PM or automatic, when the pending post is handled.
    ??????
    ??????
    Lol, I actually posted them before i went to sleep last night (5am this morning). I was hoping that the time I slept would be sufficient for them to be approved :D

Also, I wonder if the forum software is now able to support such a thing..
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Not all mods actually moderate in all areas of the forum. So you just have to wait for the Scripts mods to come by. Generally, if you follow the guidelines and provide everything requested, it'll be approved.
    Finally getting ready for bed after a hardcore updating session. Hopefully my posts have been accepted when I wake up :)
    What to expect from the Art Academy and RGSS School and when we will see some posts there?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    is a really good question >:3
    ??????
    ??????
    Hopefully someone is able to provide an equally good answer :)
    I actually managed to get alot of work done today. Fixed multiple little inconveniences within scripts, done a few basic maps and added some lore to my gameworld.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.
If the world treats you like an enemy... Then the world must be your enemy...
What started as 1 RPG in development on the Nintendo DS, turned into 4 RPGs in development (1 on VX and 3 on VX Ace). Wish me luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen