??????
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• if i have 8 stats that control all other stats (params/xparam/sparams/elements ect) , one is vitality, one is strength , one is dexterity, one is magic. what would the other four be called ? or even what would 8 names for parent stats, that control all others be called ? any ideas anyone ?
    ??????
    ??????
    Strength controls the actors defence, agility controls both speed and luck.

Will is an alternative name for mana (MP)

So although those are great suggestions, theyr not quite what i was looking for :(
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    Ahhhhh I see I see...

Would intelligence fit somewhere then?

hmm... seems like you really have the basics, let me think about it some more...
    ??????
    ??????
    lol maybe something along the lines of intellectuality or something.

If you wonder what each stat (described above) would modify, you could look in the customisation for my PSPDS script (stat point distribution)
    Working on the finishing touches for my new equipment system. so far i have ... individual equipment, equipment levels/exp, durability, randomized stats, grades, teirs, weapon type damage variance, equip requirements... am i missing anything ?
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    You need to show the weapon on the sprites and have it change with each upgrade. Also cracks when the durability of the weapon gets low. Also I want some donuts. Better get on that.
    IRToaster
    IRToaster
    Maybe affinity?
    ??????
    ??????
    @ Thalzon, im making an equipment system , not a battle system or "character looks" system. the donuts though... thats a damn good point ! :p

also, the weapon icon does/can chane with each teir(not upgrade but i may implement that too)

@Mr Toaster , you mean like elemental affinities ?
    Anyone know how to create a little banner thing for my blog ? i googled it and cant seem to find the right information ( its all about the header banner thing) the one i am needing is the little blogroll banner thing, thanks in advance for any help :p
    My $D13x equipment system is looking epic !! Simply cant beat having Levels, Exp, Durability, Sockets(for putting stones in) and 100% randomized equipment. Love it !!
    At that point of my project where everythings everywhere, and i just dont wanna look at it anymore, is this normal ? lol
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea i think i will, its just sooo large, ive always abandoned my other projects long before this point.

Maybe a way to reduce how "messy" it looks is to learn to write my scripts in a more organized fashion :D
    Chrome
    Chrome
    Not really...your really weird man..
    Cartridge
    Pokemon Games... Must have features , What are they ?
    ??????
    ??????
    lol yea i was trying to remember what features i have forgotten about, so far i have things like, pc system, real time system, capture, evolution ect.. but ihave a feeling im missing an important one :( ...
    Lord Valdyr
    Lord Valdyr
    There are a lot of features that I would say you didn't list. I would recommend playing a pokemon game and just kinda reviewing how it feels and how it plays.
    ??????
    ??????
    yea i have been playing around with black and platinum trying to get a feel for the things i have missed. the only one it seems is fishing, so far i have all things like weight, height, species, types, evolutions, capture ( all pokeball effects), party wipe ( and lose gold) , real time effects to determine night-time ect, i still have to create sandstorm weather but all other weather is fine, battle weather , all things like natures and iv ect, and i haven't started the breeding yet. i ju...
    Ok so basically ive "finished" the enemy natures / iv's and levels script (all in one script) and its an add-on for actor natures iv and ev's. It basically allows you to notetag map noteboxes with and you replace min and max with the min and max level on monster to encounter on that map. whats peoples opinons on the way that this works ? would people preffer that it was based against party level ? its obviously a pokemon script , which is why ive writte...
    ??????
    ??????
    maybe a script call like this, fixed_encounter(true, LEVEL) that then makes the next encountered troops level fixed to whatever LEVEL is ?

i could easily set up two variables, one for a boolean and one for a round number (e.g 5)

and then i could maybe add a simlar script call to fix the enemies nature and iv's which would also help for bosses, as a real boss wouldnt have low stats (due to low iv and fail nature)
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    Yeah, something like that could be fairly easy. It's just one extra thing to put in the event so I see no reason why not to do that. Probably easier than tagging events (which really could have used noteboxes....)
    ??????
    ??????
    lol indeed, could always use the enemy name box for a "notetag" though... not ideal i guess :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yagyu_Chan