??????
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Awww yea! My first ever app went live on the play store, and it already seems to have a user or two! <3
    Worldwide success and inevitable tour coming soon ;)
    Just redone the app icon for an Android app I've been working on:
    icon144.png
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I hate to say it, but there's already one of these on iOS at the very least... =S There's one called Poke Radar.

How's yours coming along?
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea, after finalizing all the data on the play store and submitting my app for beta (so i can test before publishing) I found one with the exact same name (ish: pogo maps is its name) on the play store. I dont even care tho, I've already got the domain and everything :D

And yea, its pretty much done. Should be launching the website, and the android app later tonight :)
    Since I started playing pokemon go, I've walked almost 60km that I did not have to, found about 30 landmarks I didn't know existed, and met a few new people with similar interests along the way.
    I cant wait till its officially released here and more people are using it!!
    Reactions: 3 people
    ??????
    ??????
    I'm aware of go chat, whats happened with it? did Nintendo ask them to stop or something?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Nope. It because so popular, so fast that the servers crumbled under the weight.
    ??????
    ??????
    Ahh yea, well, if it happens then it happens, but I would see that as a good thing really :D
    If i was looking to write a topic for 'coder looking to trade time with arter', would that be in classifieds, or resource requests?
    Is time a resource?
    Is offering a trade a request?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It would go to resource requests or project recruitment, depending on how much stuff you wanted done.  Not classifieds as there's no money involved.
    ??????
    ??????
    I put it into requests cause its only one item :D
    I'm having a crap load of fun with mongoose schemas <3
    I think mongodb might have won me over from mysql... :o
    Reactions: 1 person
    Sarlecc
    Sarlecc
    I've just started on mongodb myself hoping to learn it in about two weeks. Though if I like it as much as you there goes six to eight weeks of working in PHP and mysql >.<.
    ??????
    ??????
    I have a few websites running with the classic php + mysql, and im seriously considering switching it all to node+express+mongoose. The number of PaAS services available like openshift and heroku also allows for very easy - FREE - deployment of projects, so all you really need is a custom domain, which are as cheap as chips!!
    Can I set my username the say way you did ? Pls :D
    ??????
    ??????
    Of course you could, but you should make your name something more unique, you shouldn't copy the style of others, :p you should make something awesome and have others want to emulate you :D
    masterDev
    masterDev
    I guess you're right :D That's what I thought after I've wrote my post :)
    Yall do anything cool over the weekend?  I spent my time indoors and wrote the base for a simple online game engine using node.js, socket.io  && pixi4. :D
    Reactions: 1 person
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    Well, messing around with .NET Framework, Javascript, XML and HTML.
    Made an application for Agar.io. Now to inject my code into the 'browser tab'... <3
    Hello_Agar.png
    ??????
    ??????
    Its just some basic testing I'm doing to create a program that basically has its own version of greasemonkey/tampermonkey installed so I can inject code into a webpage :D
    Sounds more malicious than it is intended :p
    Capitán
    Capitán
    Sounds very malicious LOL.
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea... it could be used as such, but I'm nice ^_^
    Currently downloading the full Kaduki website. Last time I done this it took me days to do it manually - so happy i found a program to do it for me this time <3
    ??????
    ??????
    lol, not 'get it down', im obtaining an offline version of it, for a personal backup, so i can still have all the stuff ;)
    Capitán
    Capitán
    He said himself that the site is destined to go down again without notice, so might as well get it while it's hot.
    ??????
    ??????
    Its so damn slow to iterate over his zip files :/
    Almost 6 hours now..
    Just realized I lost all my forum badges. I guess everyone did, but OMFG... Such a kick in the mana stones!! :( ;_;
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Huh... I guess we did. I had like 6 of them, but the only one I really cared about was the storyteller badge. Don't even remember where I got it but as far as badges go I thought it really suited me and why I'm here working on my own game.
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    I lost all of mine, I think I already had collected about 30 of them. :/ The deep scar left behind by this loss will never heal. 
    photo.jpg
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I read at one time or another that they are backed up somewhere. So, they aren't gone gone. Just not task #1. I have two art challenges so I look forward to getting those back. Especially the one that gave me a fish badge  :D
    ?????

But on a more serious note:

Anything I could do to further enhance this scene?
    Screenshot_1462761259042.png
    Reactions: 2 people
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea, i was thinking of just reducing the opacity level on the main logo, so you can still see some of the bg through the sprite. Also, all the bg's scroll (at differing speeds).
    I was also thinking of doing a different particle effect for the version number, and then maybe some star type ones floating around the bg. :p
    VanillaBrocker
    VanillaBrocker
    In a matter of designs, I'd change it increasing the margins' size a little bit. Don't know if the bottom of "options" is aligned with "version: 1.0"'s bottom, too.
    ??????
    ??????
    I actually reduced the margin somewhat due to adding more commands :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
universalwonder