??????'s Recent Activity

1. ?????? replied to the thread RMMV Pokemon GO Style Game (early concept).

Really, there is a bunch of features, or even small game concepts that can be made from using real world maps.. I had some crazy...

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:56 AM
  2. ?????? liked Canini's post in the thread RMMV Pokemon GO Style Game (early concept).

First of all, amazing work on this! Absolutely incredible. Another possible application of the system that I can think of would be to...

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:27 AM
  3. ?????? replied to the thread What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?.

i read over a fair bit of these pages.. one thing that strikes me as concerning, is the number of people suggesting absolutely dumb...

Dec 11, 2019 at 2:52 AM
  4. ?????? liked Jesse - PVGames's post in the thread What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?.

Remove arbitrary limitations on tilesets and tile sheets (allow for more sheets, allow for custom input on the size of sheets). Make it...

Dec 11, 2019 at 2:29 AM
  5. ?????? liked Holder's post in the thread What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?.

I've always felt like moving away from the way XP handled all graphics was a step back, it made things a little easier for new creators...

Dec 11, 2019 at 2:27 AM
  6. ?????? replied to the thread RMMV Pokemon GO Style Game (early concept).

Unfortunately a bunch of rl stuff came creeping up and had to be handled, and i have a piece of work that needs finished before i can...

Dec 11, 2019 at 2:13 AM
  7. ?????? liked TWings's post in the thread RMMV Pokemon GO Style Game (early concept).

Rather than Pokemon GO, you should aim for something like Dragon Quest Walk imo. It's already much closer to RM and way more interesting...

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:42 AM
  8. ?????? liked Failivrin's post in the thread RMMV Pokemon GO Style Game (early concept).

I have been off the forums for a while, but I saw this today. Very curious, @?????? have you gone any further with this project?...

9. ?????? liked Gagz9k's post in the thread RMMV Pokemon GO Style Game (early concept).

I just wanted to say I find this concept super awesome. I think this would make not just a cool game, but an interesting showcase of RPG...

10. ?????? liked IneptAttoney_08's post in the thread [RMVX Ace] Dekita Insane SPDS [Solved].

@Shaz I'm sorry. I will fix it. @Roninator2 ah! I not using $D13x - Statistic control. Now, i was try it, and it works! Thanks for your...

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:37 AM
  11. ?????? liked Shaz's post in the thread [RMVX Ace] Dekita Insane SPDS [Solved].

Please post a link to the script (preferably the forum page or blog post where it's hosted) so we can look at it without having to...

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:36 AM