Recent content by ??????

1. ??????

sounds about right :D

sounds about right :D
  2. ??????

@ImaginaryVillain yes, shoot it, then shoot it again. @Sigony yea thats basically what this is...

@ImaginaryVillain yes, shoot it, then shoot it again. @Sigony yea thats basically what this is, and it uses a specific file format that already supports syntax highlighting :P
  3. ??????

@Soulrender for me, the point is to avoid the editor! :P @ramza yes its like that for everyone...

@Soulrender for me, the point is to avoid the editor! :P @ramza yes its like that for everyone, including me. its a bug caused by a forum update that happened years ago. new software cannot understand the fancy ascii characters i had used.
  4. ??????

my plugins are mostly compatible (only a few have issues) with both mv and mz, but I dont see...

my plugins are mostly compatible (only a few have issues) with both mv and mz, but I dont see any reason this one wouldnt work fine.
  5. ??????

Yea, small events are normally fine to manage, but sometimes you have to change things in bulk...

Yea, small events are normally fine to manage, but sometimes you have to change things in bulk, and a good text editor like visual studio code could be more efficient than doing it in rm. Like, what if you had to change all instances of a non actor npc character or place name or something :|...
  6. ??????

Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would...

Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o
  7. ??????

If a picture speaks 1000 words, how many pictures does a video speak?? [MEDIA]

If a picture speaks 1000 words, how many pictures does a video speak??
  8. ??????

thanks lol. still not happy with the icons, but I have an entirely new menu design that doesnt...

thanks lol. still not happy with the icons, but I have an entirely new menu design that doesnt need those icons, so its all good :D preview:
  9. ??????

Finally finished my menu redesign after like a month of coding! I hate designing menus... Good...

Finally finished my menu redesign after like a month of coding! I hate designing menus... Good news though - I thought of a complete redesign for it now, so yay...
  10. ??????

RMMZ Buzzy - The MZ Flappy Clone

@Tw0Face hmm.. the wall spawns are based on time (how things should be done), but everything moves based on frame updates (as per rm standards, cause I cant be bothered rewriting the graphics core), if there isnt enough space (which those do look a bit close together) then the game wont be...
  11. ??????

RMMZ MZ port of Materia plugin

TBF, victor doesnt own the rights to a materia system. Square Enix does. So, you cannot port his (victors) materia system without his permission, but its totally fine for someone to completely remake the system in their own way - just not as easy as porting would be..
  12. ??????

Do you have node js installed?

np. vs code is awesome. it does so so so much with almost 0 effort. (press ctrl+k+t to change color theme, for example)
  13. ??????

To quote ElGoogle: Basically, node js allows you to write applications using javascript. That application could be a web server, it could be a basic calculator type thing, it could be the nwjs runtime that rm uses, or even the windows executable that vs code, discord, and many more use (yes...
  14. ??????

I'm not here to convince you to install it. If you have no need, there is no need :D I'm just trying to figure out if non programmers have it installed for any reason :P side note: yea, writing things entirely from scratch is no quick solution in most cases :(
  15. ??????

Another fair use for it. Some Discord bots are incredibly fun to mess around with :D I'm curious, did you find it a bother to install/setup? (node itself, not the bot :p)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And we're live now!
Yosh! :LZScheeze: Made a video with some cool tips and tricks for MV & MZ.
As you watch, I'm curious to know how many tips you already knew. :LZSyum:

Lol. Just got an Apple support scam... is that a thing now? Well, I trolled them good. I played "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y." by The Wiggles and then told them that the supposed victim wasn't at the call center anymore. He was confused so I let it slip that I knew the scam. He hung up on me.
Tired of scammers? Just troll them. They'll run for the hills.
I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipemills