Recent content by ??????

1. ??????

yea thats my main concern with icons. i already have a custom rarity iconset i used for trading...

yea thats my main concern with icons. i already have a custom rarity iconset i used for trading cards that would work well. at least with the letters its more descriptive as the rarity is also shown in the item description as [mythical sword] (in the color). so its easy to figure out what it...
  2. ??????

@TheoAllen you would be right to immediately trash the grey one! @MerlinCross the stars are just...

@TheoAllen you would be right to immediately trash the grey one! @MerlinCross the stars are just a visual aid for showing which is better than another, but that slots idea you had... hmm...
  3. ??????

I guess I'll give you some more info. The little letter at the right side tells you the 'tier'...

I guess I'll give you some more info. The little letter at the right side tells you the 'tier'. The order of tier rarity is common, magic, rare, unique, epic, legendary, mythical, and illusion. (names still a wip ofc)
  4. ??????

but... what about the ones with no * ??????

but... what about the ones with no * ??????
  5. ??????

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip? [MEDIA]

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
  6. ??????

RMMV Is there any ranking plugin?

Like an online highscores / leaderboard ranking? I have a plugin for such a thing, but the latest version isnt publicly available. But its certainly possible to implement :)
  7. ??????

progress is key. just like a house, a good game needs many small bricks to be whole! :)

progress is key. just like a house, a good game needs many small bricks to be whole! :)
  8. ??????

Why did the registrar block the domain?

awww, I legit came here thinking the title was the start of a joke, so lets see if i can finish it in case anyone comes along with the same hopes and dreams:.. Why did the registrar block the domain: because you forgot to pay your bill LOL :rtear: But no seriously, your domain has an expiry...
  9. ??????

What DLC would you like to see?...

i think he might mean 'twilight'? are you making a twilight dlc? can you do the wolf one? hes totes the bestest!
  10. ??????

RMMZ Monster Capture

I have one planned, but got other things to do first. I'm sure there will be others that intend to write similar systems also :)
  11. ??????

RMMV Basic Plugin help

Just gonna drop my feedback on the code. Feel free to take it or leave it. :) My main issue is that you shouldn't overwrite a method whenever possible. Instead use an alias. (see snippet below) // annonomous function to wrap our code (function(){ const alias_initialize =...
  12. ??????

RPGMV backups *asking for help*

I wrote a plugin the other week to backup your entire game project. Its been hard at work since! :)
  13. ??????

How can I calculate average party level for events?

$gameParty.members().reduce((r, a) => r += a.level || 1, 0) / $gameParty.members().length; should work for all party members. $gameParty.battleMembers().reduce((r, a) => r += a.level || 1, 0) / $gameParty.battleMembers().length; should work for only the active battle party members :) have...
  14. ??????

Dramatically Improve Game Performance for Devs and Players! (MV and MZ) (second big discovery, GPU related)

one single poorly written plugin can bring a project to its knees. 500 well written plugins can run without dropping a frame. unfortunately, the majority are well... not ideal...
  15. ??????

Dramatically Improve Game Performance for Devs and Players! (MV and MZ) (second big discovery, GPU related)

'k' means your cpu is 'unlocked' and can be overlocked beyond its default speeds. @KillerGin Yea, for sure its a good thing if people can benefit from it. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armyrule94