1Mustadio1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sitting in my office at work but all I'm thinking about is MZ. Need to gtfo of here and start designing! Adulting is lame.
    So what were your guy's favorite things about retro RPGs like Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy? Was it the soundtrack? The Gameplay? Story? Me personally I always felt connected to the Characters, story, and music. Everything else was secondary. What about for you?
    I don't think I've ever seen so many people complaining about getting a new thing. Here's a tip. Stop trying to be cool. Just enjoy things. It's okay to enjoy things. You don't need to be pretentious. There's not even remotely a logically coherent reason not to like MZ. Get VisuStella, finish your projects in MV while you wait for more plugins and just relax. Your life will be better for it. I promise.
    Everyone has something negative to say but RPG Maker MZ is super dope! There's so many things that were improved. ( I.E. damage sprites, overriding default attack animations etc) The assets are high quality, the music is probably the best in the franchise and we have a tightly put together engine for those of us who still want to make retro styled RPGs. For everyone else go download Unity and stop complaining. PEACE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cieluz