Recent content by 1UpedAngel96

1. 1UpedAngel96

RPG Maker Menu Help

I've never been super great with coding.... but is there a tutorial or something somewhere I can use to figure it out? I'm not planning for this game to be that mechanically complex I just want it in a 1x1 ratio for artistic reasons
  2. 1UpedAngel96

RPG Maker Menu Help

I'm making an RPG and I wanted it to have a square ratio for the window size. Problem is RPG Maker MV doesn't like that at all, and it's causing me some problems. <-- Here's what my screen looks like. Is there any way to move the HP and TP bars down below where the Actor's LV is displayed...
  3. 1UpedAngel96

Heya Galv, I was wondering if you could help me problem solve something with your Bust Menu...

Heya Galv, I was wondering if you could help me problem solve something with your Bust Menu plugin. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ck8472y1a3spt0h/Screenshot%202018-11-06%2018.46.20.png?dl=0 Any idea how to expand the portraits to reach to the bottom? I've spent at least a good 3 hours on this and I...
  4. 1UpedAngel96

[VX Ace] Some characters display TP instead of MP

Alright, thank you for the help. It might not have been exactly what I wanted, but regardless the help is appreciated.
  5. 1UpedAngel96

I am currently using the default script, but I don't know if I need to go find a masterscript or whatever like you're saying. If I do, is there one you would recommend for beginner's? Sorry if this is confusing, but like I said in the first post, I'm not really knowledgeable about most of the...
  6. 1UpedAngel96

Hey, I'm relatively new here, so I don't know if this goes here or not, but.... For a game I'm making, I was wondering if it were at all possible to get certain characters to only show TP instead of MP (and vice versa). I know it's possible to hide TP using the System options but, as the title...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.
Stuff that bothers me: When I answer resource requests and the people don't even bother to answer wheather that was what they needed or say thank you in any way.
I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"
Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Petue