Sep 14, 2018 at 9:17 AM

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Mar 12, 1995 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

22pepperjack

Veteran, Male, 23, from Northwest Arkansas

Veteran

that moment in code when your close to the target but cant hit it. (ex: you know its red-ish, but have to guess scarlet to be right.) ffs Jun 30, 2018

22pepperjack was last seen:
Sep 14, 2018 at 9:17 AM
    1. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      that moment in code when your close to the target but cant hit it. (ex: you know its red-ish, but have to guess scarlet to be right.) ffs
    2. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      spent the week sifting through Yanfly code to fix one issue. and solved it this morning! :D and now I have a different issue to solve. :/
      1. HydrangeaxxGlitch
        HydrangeaxxGlitch
        When one door closes, another one opens! ^^;
        Apr 29, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
    3. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      been playing pokemon GO since it released, no legendaries. girlfriend started last week, she caught Moltres today -_-
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        I know nothing about Pokemon GO so I may be completely misinterpreting, but I'm getting the feeling your girlfriend just wiped the floor with you ;)
        Apr 14, 2018
      2. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        LOL yup, pretty much spot on
        Apr 14, 2018
        Shaz and Sauteed_Onion like this.
    4. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      as a self proclaimed huge LOZ fan, I'm kinda ashamed to say I think Odyssey is far better than BOTW. and BOTW Isnt in my top 10 LOZ games :/
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        yeah the only thing that felt like it had a difficulty curve were the bosses and the last level (i hate that gauntlet so much... and the broodal run too.) i only went back cuase im a completionist. maybe thats why i enjoyed it lol.
        Apr 11, 2018
        NeoFantasy likes this.
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        I just stopped playing at the Broodal run. They were fun to face the first time, alright the second, but I wasn’t going through that.
        Apr 11, 2018
      4. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        lol good call XD
        Apr 11, 2018
        NeoFantasy likes this.
    5. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      looking for MV resources I keep thinking "I know I've seen that thing before where is it!?" ... "oh wait, I saw it for ACE, not MV...
      1. Gabrelik and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Gabrelik
        Apr 10, 2018
      3. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        lol thanks that is quite useful and i didnt know about it before, but i was mostly referring to things that i downloaded as add-on stuff for ACE from various artists around the forum, that dont yet have MV variants
        Apr 11, 2018
    6. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      ugh, im stuck between compressing all my snow tiles into one tileset (which will force me to fix some maps.) or just dealing with it.
    7. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      so i heard mention of a "2 posts" rule the other day, i was wondering what the rule is, as i have a few seperate resource requests to make.
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        The '2 posts' rule is about new statuses only, not posts in forum sections. As for marking your requests, just report your first post in the thread and tell us that it's been solved. :)
        Apr 8, 2018
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Apr 8, 2018
      4. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        oh lol never would have thought of reporting my own thread XD thanks!
        Apr 8, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
    8. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      so quick question, anyone seen any snow covered chests i could use in MV?
      1. Shaz
    9. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      i wish his website had an app for my ipod, it would be so much easier to get a notification on things i follow, and to be able to make topics while im AFK.
      1. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        this website*
        Jun 23, 2015
      2. Piplay
        Piplay
        Tapatalk works just fine for me!
        Jun 23, 2015
    10. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      does anybody know of an active topic where i can request a "Title" to appear during a panorama of my town?
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Do you want artwork made, or a script to make it appear, or instructions on how to do it with events? Just post it where you think is the best place, making it more clear what you're actually after, and if it's in the wrong place, we'll move it :)
        Jun 22, 2015
      3. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        well, i was mostly looking for a workshop i guess, the place where someone would take requests (likemine) to do something. the request would be for a peice of artwork. i can do theeventing but i cant draw. and ill look yuuta :)
        Jun 23, 2015
      4. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        btw, what topic are you refering to yuuta? i couldnt seem to find it :/
        Jun 23, 2015
    11. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      weird... my internet connection made me post the same status update twice. thanks for helping tho guys ^-^
    12. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      So... where might i post a topic asking people to review my maps and help me improve them?
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Game & Map Screenshots thread.
        Feb 5, 2014
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        What are you working on or Screenshot Thread.
        Feb 5, 2014
    13. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      So... where might i post a topic asking people to review my maps and help me improve them?
      1. Bloodmorphed
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        feed back section :3?
        Feb 5, 2014
    14. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      Hmm... well, im still waiting for my post to be approved, hopefully it wont take much longer...
      2. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        sorry shaz, wasn't trying to offend or anything. i have a habit of speaking my mind. My aplogies ^-^
        Jan 21, 2014
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        No offense taken. Just realize the mods aren't here 24/7 and are sometimes so flat out with other things, they just can't do it straight away :)
        Jan 22, 2014
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I'ts hard to imagine a life outside of rpg maker;

you try to get away and it just keeps sucking you back in.
        Jan 26, 2014
    15. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      If you can't figure out how to uncompress a file and you are between the ages of 10-18, then please. stand up and leave your computer emmediatly. it may need psychiatric help.
      1. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        only known cure: not being near you.
        Jul 14, 2013
      2. slippery_tuesdays
        slippery_tuesdays
        Please, if you see a computer in need, help it rid itself of its incompetent owner and immediately bring it to a best buy for help.
        Jul 14, 2013
      3. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        rehabilitation is the only solution. if you go to best buy and see a computer haas been brought in. buy it, and treat it well.
        Jul 15, 2013
    16. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      Took the burn tool to an icon set. the color scheme turned out looking pretty cool, so i posted it as "shadow icons." its the best pile of crap I've ever made! :D
    17. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      Had a hangout day with my buds, we went shopping, and i got a new pair of red jeans. we also larped well into the morning :3 (like 4am.) it was a good day.
      2. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        it sounds stupid at first, and the first one or two times you larp, you feel completely and utterly stupid and embarassed. but after that, the third time and so on, its utterly awesome rediculous fun! :D I am Say-sol! samurai-soldier of the night godess! wielder of Shuranshu the zombie slayer! and holder of the great ring of kynarath! XD its basically like being a kid again, but with all of your "adult" friends. ("adult" meaning that if they are larping wit...
        Jul 10, 2013
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Sounds like a good way to test or come up with game ideas.
        Jul 10, 2013
      4. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        XD its one of the many ways i get my ideas <3
        Jul 10, 2013
    18. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      I got bored today, and me being the crazy sporadic person that i am, decided to edit the original VX Ace icon set. I will continue this for a while, (while making my game of course) and if anything good comes from it. i will post it for feedback. cuase it is currently crap XD
    19. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      sooo....I have reached the end of the "character introductions" arc. (this is all story wise, game production will continue once the "breemus" arc is complete.) and i am stuck with a problem.
      1. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        i can continue the story in one of three ways:

1.) Maro has a peaceful talk with john. (lots of information, little action.)

2.) Maro wakes up and amelia thrusts him into his training to be the 13th without his consent. (medium information, medium action.)

or...

3.) Breemus is attacked, and Maro, Amelia, and John must defend it. (Little/No information, Loads of action.)

which do you think is the best route?
        Jul 8, 2013
      2. NPC
        NPC
        After the character introduction, it is good to keep the player interested while now introducing the plot.
        Jul 8, 2013
      3. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        Hmm... so the middle ground... it is true that both should be introduced simultaneously... but do you think it may be too soon to start explaining things? or should a do so a few chapters from now? it's all about timing... (mostly)
        Jul 8, 2013
    20. 22pepperjack
      22pepperjack
      current implementation plans: different story lines for boy and girl. (Maro and Zodia), 22 classes/subclasses with corresponding armor sets. and if i can figure out how i will do so, achievements.
      2. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        Hmmm... definatly worth considering... I'll have to see if i can divide the classes in a way that will still make thegame intersting choice wise, and allow for all functions to be used.... idont want to give all the ranged classes to one or the other for example. Ill think about it see what i cna come up with XD thanks!
        Jul 4, 2013
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        No problem man, you still trying to come up with 22 classes?
        Jul 6, 2013
      4. 22pepperjack
        22pepperjack
        well. i split what i currently have into the three main categories. (melee, magic, and ranged.) and im lacking just a few in each. i need 1 more melee class. and about three ranged and magic classes.
        Jul 7, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 12, 1995 (Age: 23)
    First Language:
    English
    Anything really, I'm a jack of all trades. (considering the fact that my name is jack, it really suits me.)

Signature

My personal Signature:

May Din, Nayru, and Farore protect you, and guide you on your quest.

-pepper-

Tags for those who deserve to be noticed: