Recent content by 255

1. 255

On RMMV - Just had to say it

Whatever, move me, lock me, kill me. BD
  2. 255

On RMMV - Just had to say it

You know that old one: «Internet Explorer is a tool for downloading Firefox.» Well, along those lines, I would say: «RPG Maker MV is a tool that makes you want to start making games again and reinstall RPG Maker 2003.» (no offence to anyone, just have a laugh ;P) _
  3. 255

To Windows 10 or not to Windows 10?

Tux:
  4. 255

Your favorite Music making software?

Another FL Studio enthusiast here. I did every kind of music genres with it. It's fast and simple, and yet powerful.
  5. 255

Betting Challenge: Guess the date & time of the contest results!

I say MJD 56904, 2 PM GMT. *trollface and yet serious*
  6. 255

Trying something different.

Why does the map actually have to change? Just allow/deny the use of certain magics basing on your location and that's it. You've saved yourself months of useless work. If you want an element to "consume", then just show some indicator for that and you're done. You have a river. You draw the...
  7. 255

WOMB

The puzzle really killed the game for me. I suggest not increasing the timer, but not having a timer at all, especially since the puzzle is just at the start of the game and it's annoying doing the puzzle from the beginning everytime you fail e.g. in the second or third "section". If you keep...
  8. 255

1 unit per block. Every block is 1 meter x 1 meter x 1 meter.

1 unit per block. Every block is 1 meter x 1 meter x 1 meter.
  9. 255

Hrm... random toughts: 1) Don't set crazy goals 2) Take it easy, not working for a day and...

Hrm... random toughts: 1) Don't set crazy goals 2) Take it easy, not working for a day and being productive the next day is better than working for two days in the "OMG I have to finishing it" mood.
  10. 255

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

@Allerka Oh, I now see that you use RMXP, so I cannot help. In VX Ace the window is already on the bottom. @Shaz: I see, thanks. @Tsukihime Thanks to your suggestion, today, with fresh mind, I've guessed and confirmed that I wrote ".active" instead of ".activate". =__=' That's bad...
  11. 255

I mean that the window (which is a selectable one) doesn't move its cursor (the cursor doesn't even blink) and doesn't answer to inputs (I've set the handlers). Maye "freezes" was a better verb. Yes, I'm trying to create a custom menu command using various references (looking at other scripts)...
  12. 255

Uh... :unsure: Nope. There is not even a single pixel. The border in the defult system graphic is 6 pixel, not even close to 16 and it's the border anyway, so it's not an actual gap. Maybe it's some script you're using? --- My question How do you debug a situation where the game "halts"...
  13. 255

Yes, a to do list is fine but scheduling is not. Just read your to do list and do what you...

Yes, a to do list is fine but scheduling is not. Just read your to do list and do what you prefer at the moment, or just do something else which is not in the to do list. Dedicating yourself to a different hobby every now and then may also be useful.
  14. 255

Having one day of work makes me want to have none.

Having one day of work makes me want to have none.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H2WO4