Recent content by 2DGameStudios

1. 2DGameStudios

Pull Data From the game

Thanks Every one - I got it working to how i need it to know. 
  2. 2DGameStudios

Pull Data From the game

Quick question if I modify the index.html to have php code, could I pull data from MV and pass it. For ex - If I had a PHP var called $actor_Name = Some MV Data Variable.  then I did a echo $actor_Name could it display the data from mv? So what I am asking is it possible to get MV data...
  3. 2DGameStudios

Looking for a starting point for a leader board.

Did not mean to post this in the wrong section can this be moved to the correct section of the forums please. 
  4. 2DGameStudios

Looking for a starting point for a leader board.

As the title says, I am looking for some help on getting a leader board working with MV. As of right now I have a web site with Mysql and php to create the session for the user and all. I though I would be able to see the local storage of the game via chrome and going to appacation and checking...
  5. 2DGameStudios

Online Highscores

Does any one still have a link to this plug in the download is a dead link. 
  6. 2DGameStudios

Just wondering if there is a way to. Push data to the game before game loads

I was looking to make a leader board based on monster killed and stages cleared that when they logged in to the website they would be able to see who has the most monster kills.
  7. 2DGameStudios

Thank you Andar for the helping on this topic still a little confused So if I wanted to get a actor stats outside of MV how would I pull the data, Would it be JSON data or would it be a variable I made in MV and then referenced that variable outside of MV? So lets say the following ex is...
  8. 2DGameStudios

OK so this is how i have my project set up. I have index.php on my server which uses sessions to allow a player to connect once toy are signed in it brings you to the game page which is the game it self. What I want to do is make a app.php/html page that while the player is at work, they...
  9. 2DGameStudios

Hello Rpg maker community, I was wondering the following -   Is there a way to pass information to the game, right now I have a html page before loading the game it self. I have html page open when you click on the game.exe. Is there a way to say I want to pass a certain amount of exp to the...
  10. 2DGameStudios

Battle Sprite shown on map?

Thanks I was able to get it working last night, thanks again Shaz :)
  11. 2DGameStudios

Battle Sprite shown on map?

Hello all, I was just wondering if any has seen a plug in or knows of  away to show the battle sprite on the map? Does not need to be used in a battle system might be used as a animated sprite just sitting on the map.  I was thinking that if no one has, could you make a new animation sheet...
  12. 2DGameStudios

Carry Game Data Over

Hello all,    So I have a question, I have a system working were on PC you can carry one game data over to a new game to include npc and other things down on the game. I was wondering if it is possible to do on android, only cause I Know that the android file system is way different then a pc...
  13. 2DGameStudios

RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

I use the steam version and I never have a issue, I always follow the back up before copying the new files in. I also have my projects on flash drive and external drive as well auto matic backups ever day at 12 am so I don't loose any of the work I am doing. The type undefined is not a function...
  14. 2DGameStudios

Last DLC?

All I can say Is, I hope it is really good as I see all the negative reviews on steam and I have loved the rpg maker series alot. I just don't want it to get a bad name cause of this season pass, and I hope there will be a update soon or something as I know including my self, I cant wait to see...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tknight3806