Recent content by 3Eyedcowboy

1. 3Eyedcowboy

Szyu's Crafting System

Generally no. Can you share the error you're getting?
  2. 3Eyedcowboy

Szyu's Crafting System

I believe you, but have not experienced that personally.
  3. 3Eyedcowboy

Szyu's Crafting System

Not quite. The plugin TECHNICALLY has options for "adding a recipe to an existing book," which you can trigger at a certain level; But it never seemed to work for me. So I made a worked around: just add an extra item. Ex. The base book (key item) includes items a-e. At level 15, they gain a...
  4. 3Eyedcowboy

Szyu's Crafting System

Update: I was able to figure it out (except for the sound effect; don't know enough about java to know where exactly to type it in, but that's not a big deal.) The neat thing that Rohsek's tweak also allows: you can now pull out the book to check the recipes without allowing people to craft...
  5. 3Eyedcowboy

Szyu's Crafting System

This is exactly what I was hoping would be added, but it doesn't seem to load for me; any attempts to open the crafting fail. Is there any chance you could share the compiled version?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not about my game project but i feels like to talk about it a bit. :kaohi:
moka.jpg

It's my コテキャ and maybe closest thing in english is a "avatar personality" i guess?
Her design also looks very similar to protagonist from my game because i'm so uninspiring :kaoslp:
Oh and my hobby is sleeping and drawing. :kaojoy:
Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv