Share This Page

?????

Developer??, Male, 25, from toronto Canada

Veteran
????? was last seen:
Feb 19, 2019
    1. Chester
      Chester
      Oh Master KYLE, Please teach me how to make a name and a Rank with symbols like yours meow :3
      1. ?????
        ?????
        iPhone emojis work just like any letter! :)  
        Oct 5, 2016
    2. ?????
      ?????

46965.IPB
      almost done making all the graphics for my game :)  
      1. 1 person likes this.
    3. ?????
      ?????
      Can anyone help me with this little favor?
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        forum rules (tab at top of screen): Don't make status posts asking people to check out your threads.
        Aug 11, 2016
      2. ?????
        ?????
        sorry didn't realize this appears anywhere other then my own profile s:
        Aug 11, 2016
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        what you post on your own profile, or on anyone else's profile, is visible to everyone.  
        Aug 12, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    May 21, 1994 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    English
    View attachment 57256

Currently recruiting anyone with any range of skills to contribute for this project. PM for details.

Starting a new project in RMMV called "The Metropolis", an open world explore type of an RPG with 4 different classes and a dynamic story-line that adapts to the choices of the player. The player will be able to customize their character and advance it through fast paced missions, crafting and upgrading equipment. It will use an ABS system. Absolutely all graphics are custom made.

Signature

View attachment 57256

Currently recruiting anyone with any range of skills to contribute for this project. PM for details.

Starting a new project in RMMV called "The Metropolis", an open world explore type of an RPG with 4 different classes and a dynamic story-line that adapts to the choices of the player. The player will be able to customize their character and advance it through fast paced missions, crafting and upgrading equipment. It will use an ABS system. Absolutely all graphics are custom made.