48Tentacles's latest activity

• 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to Shaz's comment on 48Tentacles's profile post with Like Like.
    Please do not use the status feed to ask for game resources. There is a Resource Requests forum for that.
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to Restart's comment on 48Tentacles's profile post with Like Like.
    you'd have to resize it, but hyptosis has a nice 32x32 desert tileset https://opengameart.org/content/bone-planet You might also want...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to The Stranger's comment on 48Tentacles's profile post with Like Like.
    Kokoro Reflections has two desert themed tilesets on itch.io. One is Egyptian themed...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles updated their status.
    HEY LISTEN Any of you can recommend me desert tilesets for MV? Free and/or paid? Thanks in advance for your time! Take care! PS: Yes...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to DrXGB's status with Like Like.
    #WIP Metal Tactics's TBS (2015 vs 2021)
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles commented on 48Tentacles's profile post.
    Thanks, appreciated it!
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to Bendyizzt's comment on 48Tentacles's profile post with Like Like.
    Very Very Nice
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to Walldeaf's comment on 48Tentacles's profile post with Like Like.
    Very Nice. :kaoluv:
  • 48Tentacles
    Entry #5 - Fanart time and what "Work In Progress" really means
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to HoshimiyaMoka's status with Like Like.
    This catgirl name is Elyune. Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist.
  • 48Tentacles
    It's been half a month and I didn't give signs of life, not even in my website. I've been studying about my project and I discovered...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to Shaz's post in the thread What does RTP stand for? with Like Like.
    So the whole idea of an RTP was that all the graphics came bundled in a package, so you didn't have to manually add them to your game...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles replied to the thread What does RTP stand for?.
    Got it. Thank you everyone, specially @Shaz for providing a link for this explanation. The only time I was involved in RTPs was when I...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to Shaz's post in the thread What does RTP stand for? with Like Like.
    *shudders* I have the strangest feeling of deja vu...
  • 48Tentacles
    I saw many threads and messages mentioning "RTP this", "RTP that"... I didn't bother to ask before because it wasn't my business to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't done much for composing over the last while, but I'm now back to work and I'm focusing on my music pack, Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars, a music pack that describes an emotional story about a young heroine named Alisa and her journey to try and prevent a calamity.

Ami
Respect for MogHunter.

With him/her,our Project are Success in many Aspect like Animations,Gameplay,Battle System,more.
Now,it's really empty without him/her.

We have to wait Patiently about the Reason,Why he/she do it.
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_19_2021 11_13_22 PM.png

Custom tileset and mapping work continues for the beaches of RAPTOR REVOLT! Completely revamped sandstone cliffside tiles, now with 100% more d i t h e r i n g. Plus, stairs!
Sorry for the short absence. Hospital tests out the wazoo. although I just end up disheartened when my insurance won't cover what I need. I wish I lived somewhere where the country care about chronic illness patients.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testoryze1