48Tentacles's latest activity

• 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles commented on 48Tentacles's profile post.
    I'll try to explain without spoilers: the idea is that there are similarities on people and stars regarding death. When a star becomes a...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to Kanori24's comment on 48Tentacles's profile post with Like Like.
    In regards to that last line... I still have a difficult time grasping that idea. Especially when most galaxies have a super massive...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles updated their status.
    And my brothers still wonder why I don't like Outer Wilds's story. Sauce: I Still Believe (2020)
  • 48Tentacles
  • 48Tentacles
    The more options you leave for players, the more options players will have to get the exact experience that's best for them. Now, I'm...
  • 48Tentacles
    Lol. Not referring to politicians, but more to certain IRL hypocrites who forced me into doing something I refused to do while...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to Mystic_Enigma's comment on 48Tentacles's profile post with Like Like.
    There's another saying: "Talk is cheap", which is also very true. A bad person will say anything you want to hear, and then let you...
  • 48Tentacles
    48Tentacles reacted to Sword_of_Dusk's comment on 48Tentacles's profile post with Like Like.
    There's a reason why it's a well known saying, and you hit the nail on the head here, I think.
  • 48Tentacles
    From the moment I noticed that filter, every time someone says "I've made good deeds today/months/years ago!" the only thought occurs to...
  • 48Tentacles
    I've only known truly good people if I happened to see them do good deeds. And it's easy to say "hey look at me, I've made a good deed...
  • 48Tentacles
    In my entire life I've met good people and not a single one bragged about their good deeds. And I've met so many bad people and all of...
  • 48Tentacles
    The reason I say "actions are louder than words" so often is because it's a good filter to tell who are good people and who are bad...
  • 48Tentacles
    It's been days without sleeping well.
  • 48Tentacles
    Time: duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration. Me...
  • 48Tentacles
    To clarify: yes. Only one work of any medium. Not one work of every medium. :stickytongue: I've seen interesting responses in this...
    • 1653000812106.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG
I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks!
UldJFr1.png
I felt inspired by a piece of art I saw. So I made this.

Wanderer Doge.png

Thought i'd be cool to have like a company introduction. Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsukhood