Recent content by 48Tentacles

1. 48Tentacles

I'll try to explain without spoilers: the idea is that there are similarities on people and...

I'll try to explain without spoilers: the idea is that there are similarities on people and stars regarding death. When a star becomes a supernova it's so bright that outshines other stars. When a person dies, their loved ones are deeply affected.
  2. 48Tentacles

And my brothers still wonder why I don't like Outer Wilds's story. [ATTACH] Sauce: I Still...

And my brothers still wonder why I don't like Outer Wilds's story. Sauce: I Still Believe (2020)
  3. 48Tentacles

[ATTACH]

4. 48Tentacles

Your opinion about mouse usage / accessibility

The more options you leave for players, the more options players will have to get the exact experience that's best for them. Now, I'm not an expert but if you plan to go for different controls (Mouse, Keyboard, Xbox Controller...), at the very least you should be ready to act when bugs related...
  5. 48Tentacles

Lol. Not referring to politicians, but more to certain IRL hypocrites who forced me into doing...

Lol. Not referring to politicians, but more to certain IRL hypocrites who forced me into doing something I refused to do while conveniently supporting the opposite as projection. Actions. Not words. I know I'm repeating these three words, but it will help you remember.
  6. 48Tentacles

From the moment I noticed that filter, every time someone says "I've made good deeds...

From the moment I noticed that filter, every time someone says "I've made good deeds today/months/years ago!" the only thought occurs to my mind is "yeah, right". Actions. Not words.
  7. 48Tentacles

I've only known truly good people if I happened to see them do good deeds. And it's easy to say...

I've only known truly good people if I happened to see them do good deeds. And it's easy to say "hey look at me, I've made a good deed today, am I such a good person" even if you cannot prove it.
  8. 48Tentacles

In my entire life I've met good people and not a single one bragged about their good deeds. And...

In my entire life I've met good people and not a single one bragged about their good deeds. And I've met so many bad people and all of them bragged about their allegedly good deeds for attention and not a single one was a good person.
  9. 48Tentacles

The reason I say "actions are louder than words" so often is because it's a good filter to tell...

The reason I say "actions are louder than words" so often is because it's a good filter to tell who are good people and who are bad people. Example: If in an office someone is ridiculing you for months suddenly tells in an official dinner how good you are, would you believe him/her?
  10. 48Tentacles

It's been days without sleeping well.

It's been days without sleeping well.
  11. 48Tentacles

Time: duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or...

Time: duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration. Me against Time now. No second chances. No distractions. All or nothing. Whoever wins is the best fighter.
  12. 48Tentacles

If there is one, and only one work (game, movie, book, etc) you can recommend to others, which it would be?

To clarify: yes. Only one work of any medium. Not one work of every medium. :stickytongue: I've seen interesting responses in this thread with some of good games among them (like Undertale), and I would like to use the opportunity to answer the question on this thread that's been in my head...
  13. 48Tentacles

I agree.

I agree.
  14. 48Tentacles

Define purpose in your own words. And assuming it doesn't contradict your definition: if someone...

Define purpose in your own words. And assuming it doesn't contradict your definition: if someone takes your purpose away, can you get a new one?
  15. 48Tentacles

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG
I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks!
UldJFr1.png
I felt inspired by a piece of art I saw. So I made this.

Wanderer Doge.png

Thought i'd be cool to have like a company introduction. Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supermansteven12265_