Recent content by 5T3V3N

1. Bear Monster

This is starting to become sad. Why does no one care about me?
  2. Bear Monster

Is there anyone bloody out there?!
  3. Bear Monster

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on this thread until some one does show up. Hopefully no one closes this thread.
  4. Bear Monster

YES! That's perfect, now you just need to make it so it can walk around. If you feel like it.
  5. Bear Monster

Awesome, be sure to have some of the pieces of the original teddy cling on to the monster. If you can't do that, then just keep doing what you originally planned.
  6. Bear Monster

LOL, I meant that the style was okay. You don't have to do the walk animations, but I would appreciate it.
  7. Bear Monster

Yes.
  8. Bear Monster

Thank you.
  9. Bear Monster

Hello... anyone here?
  10. Bear Monster

Resource Type: Character Sprite Maker Format: XP Art Style: Somewhere between cartoony and realistic. Description: A 4x4 sprite sheet of a teddy bear for the first sprite (Make it look really cute.), {You know how 196-Support04 is an animation horizontally? If not, then ignore the second...
  11. Bear Monster

Okay, I was thinking of a monster that looks like a demented bear. I actually need three artworks at most. 1 for a teddy bear, 1 for the teddy bear turning into a giant monster bear, and 1 for the monster bear character. Is that good enough? I'm sorry if it isn't. Also, I leave for work in five...
  12. Bear Monster

I need some help with a bear monster character. Resource Type: Character Sprite Maker Format: XP Art Style: Somewhere between cartoony and realistic. Description: A 4x4 sprite sheet of a teddy bear for the first sprite (Make it look really cute.), {You know how 196-Support04 is an animation...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309