8bitsim's latest activity

• 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to casper667's post in the thread CGMZ Toast Manager with Like Like.
    CGMZ Toast Manager By: Casper Gaming Last Update: 8/24/2020 Latest Version: 1.0 Introduction This plugin creates up to 3 toast windows...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to Fomar0153's post in the thread Passive Skills with Like Like.
    Passive Skills Version 1.4 by Fomar0153 Description Implements a passive skill system, where you can equip and unequip passive skills...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to casper667's post in the thread CGMZ Encyclopedia and Bestiary with Love Love.
    CGMZ Encyclopedia and Bestiary By: Casper Gaming Last Update: 9/5/2020 Latest Version: 1.1.0 Introduction This plugin creates a...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to theartofme's post in the thread Ink Integration with Like Like.
    About This plugin integrates Ink with RPG Maker MZ/MV. This allows you to write all your dialogue in Ink and display it using a simple...
  • 8bitsim
    This is a simple something whilst we wait for somebody far better to come up with the onscreen breathing avatar plugin I have seen many...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim replied to the thread Felskis Skilltree Plugin.
    Hello, I love this plugin - thank you Felski! Through some project (and demo) testing, it seems where a single actor has multiple...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to Mellye's post in the thread Ellye's Class-Changing Equipment with Like Like.
    Made due to a request: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/48751-change-class-when-equipping-armor/ With this script, you...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to casper667's post in the thread CGMV Changelog with Love Love.
    CGMV Changelog By: Casper Gaming (Casper667) Last Update: 8/5/2020 Latest Version: 1.0 Introduction This plugin creates a changelog...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to mjshi's post in the thread Integrated Equip Menu with Love Love.
    Integrated Equip Menu v1.0 by mjshi- OK for use in all projects with credit Get it here! (direct link) Tired of never using two of the...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim replied to the thread Integrated Equip Menu.
    Hello! Another day, another (hopefully small) incompatibility... :) I've diagnosed that this (awesome!) plugin isn't functioning...
    • 1.png
    • 2.png
    • 3.png
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to casper667's post in the thread CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary with Like Like.
    @tvorimvsevmeste You are close to getting it to work, just some minor adjustments to be made. On the project, you need to update to CGMV...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to Ossra's post in the thread Simple Item Tracking with Love Love.
    @8bitsim Here is a quickie, unofficial version 1.1 which will allow for names with spaces.
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim replied to the thread Simple Item Tracking.
    Wow! Thank you so so much! :) I am working well with editing pre-existing .js code, but making "new" edits like this is still a little...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim reacted to Mr. Trivel's post in the thread Simple Item Tracking with Love Love.
    Name: Simple Item Tracking Version: 1.0 Author: Mr. Trivel Created: 2016-06-06   About the plugin: Adds a...
  • 8bitsim
    8bitsim replied to the thread Simple Item Tracking.
    Hello, I was hoping someone could assist with this plugin. Specifically I would like to utilise multiple words in this command...
    • 1.png
    • 2.png
    • 3.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scop