Recent content by 9pastaguy

1. 9pastaguy

Race To Monument Island

Great Game! Just played it through as Sweeden.
  2. 9pastaguy

Turn Based Strategy

I am working on building a turned based strategy game similar to Civ using RPG maker VX Ace. It seems to be working well except I have no clue how to activate an event when two events collide. I figured out how to get each events coordinates and use a conditional branch to figure ou if they have...
  3. 9pastaguy

Indie Hero! a new RPG featuring characters from your favorite Indie games!

I can write events and map well! I will join your team.
  4. 9pastaguy

Searching for Team Members - Protogenos

I would like to help you. I am great with writing Events and would like to gain more experience. I am also a student so the hours you have set up will work for me too. The Story's Plot is Great! Good job!
  5. 9pastaguy

Designing a Randomly Generating World

Thank you! You've all been very helpful!
  6. 9pastaguy

I want to make a game...

I want to make a game...
  7. 9pastaguy

TACO

TACO
  8. 9pastaguy

Designing a Randomly Generating World

I've been trying to design a Randomly Generating World for a game I am designing but it uses way to many variables and I can't find a way to change the ground tiles other than tile swap scripts. Does anyone have any ideas?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey