_Leviathan

Share This Page

_Leviathan

Envious, Male

I wrote a joke about stalking TheoAllen and someone seeing me stalking but then realizing I can't but I can't post itbecauseoftheletterlimit Dec 4, 2018

1. _Leviathan
      _Leviathan
      I wrote a joke about stalking TheoAllen and someone seeing me stalking but then realizing I can't but I can't post itbecauseoftheletterlimit
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        You can get past the letter limit...If you're creative. B)
        Dec 4, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        If you use comments, you can artificially enhance the limits. Also, if you post on someone's profile, the limit is not 180 chars, but 420. Nevertheless, I'm not too sure everybody appreciates random spams on their profile.
        Dec 4, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        The letter limit can be annoying sometimes, but as Poryg pointed out, there are workarounds for it. You can also place (1), (2) as you post so someone can see that you're posting multiple comments.
        Dec 5, 2018
    2. _Leviathan
      _Leviathan
      I've my flight in 11 hours, and once I get back home, I've no time to rest because I must go to the AnimeCon. 8 hours is plenty.
      1. starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
    3. _Leviathan
      _Leviathan
      Making others happy with our works is indeed the right mindset for someone who makes games.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Rhino
        Rhino
        When game making as a hobby, I think it's ok to focus on what makes YOU happy too. :cutesmile:
        May 3, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Service
    My name is Leviathan, but you may call me Levi for short. I have decided to join the RPG maker community, as I myself enjoy using the program quite a lot as a hobby, and have come to the conclusion that helping others, as well as receiving help from others will be essential if I wish to create an enjoyable game.

I enjoy cooking and spending my time at home, preferably playing around with RPG maker or playing games with my dearest friends. If an enemy is about to take me down in a game, then I will do my best to take him to the abyss with me. Also, my favorite color happens to be a slightly darker red. If you also happen to love the color red, feel free to express your love for the color alongside me, as obviously red is the best color.

I'm not exactly content with the underscore on my name, as the previous Leviathan only used his account for only a day back in 2012, but I'm hoping that once I gain enough reputation on the forums, the administrators will be so kind as to allow me to carry the name without an underscore.