_Shadow_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Since I have seen a few thing on MZ I can now tell that it will not be a disappointment. Seems like we got a product that kinda justifies its price to be honest. And you know I am hard to please and always honest.
    Reactions: ScorchedGround
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    Yeah the animation system was in dire need of an overhaul, but I'm not convinced a particle engine was the right move when all the other game art is frame-based animations -- and very few frames, at that. It clashes pretty badly, but maybe that's just something people who grew up with 2D games and their restrictions notice.
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    I think introducing 3D animations with MZ is a nice move. But not necessarily when they also remove the sheet-based animations alongside it. It has a very bad synergy with MV in regards to porting resources from one engine to the other.

I would have prefered it if they let the developer select if they want to use a 3D or 2D animation for any given animation in the database.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Time will tell. It was the easy solution without putting effort to that, still it is a neat feature.
    Can't wait to see the core code. Hopefully it won't be a clusterkucf. What I saw though, I liked .
    I want a miracle before the 20th of August. I want an announcement or an ensuring word at least that MZ will have noy the performance issues MV has. I want to pre-order for the second time in my life and I hesitate.
    Bex
    Bex
    =) Friendly Motivation by Shia...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Well, they've said that weird audio delay has been fixed in MZ.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    I am not sure what this guy has to say. Shall I do it, or shall I just wait a moment?
    I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
    Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Rukiri
    Rukiri
    No, an abs will need to be programmed. Lighting has always been a plugin
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    No ABS, but it does have an ATB system.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    I don't think so. But I'm pretty sure that the plugin makers will do a light plugin since mz will use the updated PIXI version.
    AND... can't wait to see the new RPG Maker. It will be either a huge disappointment or a huge excitement. Let's see what they got under their sleeve. Will they have a light system built in? What are the events gonna be? Will they have enough resources and alive tiles (moving tiles) for the environment? Hype is high and so are the stakes...
    Common Events: The playground people enjoy making complex systems, while losing their mind during the process.
    I make a Multiple Choice Game Engine in MV. Engineception. Time for some Edutainment apps I guess.
    • Love
    Reactions: ozubon
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    ENGINE IS READY!!!! :stickytongue::stickytongue::stickytongue::stickytongue::stickytongue::stickytongue::stickytongue::stickytongue::stickytongue::stickytongue::stickytongue:
    Time to make a game on it.
    • Haha
    Reactions: ozubon
    ozubon
    ozubon
    engineception fam!!!
    look at my strange js folder

_Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    I consider using your plugin but to be honest I am afraid I will not make it work properly.
    Still I consider asking for your help sending you a description of what a csv line would look like so you can help me out turn it to a 2 dimension array, or if you prefer, a one dimension array of one dimension arrays?
    Decided to take a look at JS and plugins. I feel puzzled already. I think I should learn this summer JS so I can get fluent to plugin understanding. It's embarrassing! :p
    Teaching teachers how to teach using distant education tools. It's fun!
    k_mckenzie
    k_mckenzie
    I liked the part where I uploaded daily instructional videos with my mic accidentally muted, and I didn't hear a peep until three days in, when a student's like, "Hey, dumb question, but...I can't hear you?" x_X
    Schools close in Greece to prevent virus spreading. But I think the media make a big deal out of just a normal virus outbreak that happens from time to time and it does its cycle.
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    Riazey
    Riazey
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Philosophus Vagus I can only speak for what I've personally seen and heard. Mostly been minor things such as avoiding those who look Chinese, and even refusing to eat Chinese take away, with the virus given as a reason. It's minor stuff, but it's still a form of hostility.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Mod voice: Everyone please find the thread that is about corona and continue the conversation there not here.
    Reactions: Riazey
    New job, new smile! I am so delighted I have to share that!!!! (Or else you will call me grumpy cat)
    Kes
    Kes
    Remind me again what the new job is? I think you mentioned it a while back, but it's been overwritten by so many other things.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    In Greece parents pay special schools to help children study, so they can be competitive when exams will come to enter a University. I am working on a new chain of schools like that.
    New laptop after 22 days of delay. Lenovo this time. Seems great! :p
    Reactions: Dalph
    Dalph
    Dalph
    It's the Lenovo V330 right? I was considering that model for business. I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 and it's great for gaming but a bit heavy and bulky.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    It is L-340. I find it convenient and not so expensive.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Looks good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.
grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

one of character for my upcoming game idk how to design o_O

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilKeepItReal