_Shadow_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Wow, this is amazing!
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I just discovered it and I can't type in my status yet and there is a texture link from the 16th January under my handle there I just don't know if it was part of my siggy or where it comes from or... still searching notifications!

But I like it! It seems full of hidden potential!
    And suddenly W10 went SLOOOOOOOOOW.... every time I was opening a file explorer.

Ooops! Bad sectors on my 10 years old HDD! :p

Had to reinstall windows on a newer HDD since windows couldn't fix anything.

My Linux Mint laptop took 3 and a half hours to fix the broken HDD but it did the job!

I now enjoy a new W10 installation, after putting the appropriate antivirus set and the anti-beacon to resist telemetry and spying. Am I missing something? I got this feeling...
    Reactions: 3 people
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I meant....  My troubles started around it.  I dunno,I try to fetch a commonality apart our old motherboards or RAM. 

Coming from me, you can know that I won't ever truly HAVE a real way to know by myself and... Yeah, it is really ****ty when someone starts to stop trying anything new just in case it crashes our treasured tools.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Yeah it is a sad thing. But being cautious isn't something to blame yourself on the other hand.

Gonna get some sleep. I will need it.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Regenerate well Dread, you will need it even with your skills.  (I anticipate by instinct that the next 2 weeks might be a bit harsh!  But remember, even if I wait to get more stability on my system to install Steam, that I am still with you by thoughts.  Will pray for you too.  :3 )
    Air conditioner just stopped working properly. We brought a technician. He said the circuit board of the external unit is harmed. Replacing it costs 270 Euros (200 for the board). I said okay and let him go. Next thing I know is getting out in the cold and dissassembled the circuit board. It was hard! But eventually I found out that just a fuse was gone. So, because of a 50 cents fuse, they would charge me 270 Euros. Good riddance, I am glad I am a hands on guy! Plus it was easier than disassembling an HP laptop. :p
    Reactions: 6 people
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    errr I'm on WX now... Maybe my power supply (or my shorter cat hairs on Mister Cat who already once started YouTube by putting his mitts on my keyboard)
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Check inbox.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Oh right I saw in disorder! TY!
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    Reactions: 1 person
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Merry Christmas. 

And Happy Diwali and Hannukah if it risks to get me arrested to celebrate my Holidays.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Happy Holidays whatsoever. Everyone has the right to believe whatever he/she wants.

My wish goes to everyone, not really to a certain religion, but you know, it just happens to say "Merry Christmas".

Force of habit, I always forget that a global forum is multi-cultural. :)

Debugging first post:

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Yeah!  I mean, I wont kick anyone out of the crib!  He came for everyone of us!  ^^

(Hope NOW I can post what I wanted when my mouse had spaz!)
    Just came back from Poland. Polish are the most shiny people, pun intended. They shine because they are calm, kind and incredibly helpful. As for their food, I loved bigos, pierogi and all kind of street food they had. What a fantastic country to visit! I will upload some photos I have taken to inspire your mapping skills. Their architecture an designs are fabulous and their classic buildings are fantastic.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Oh share the link!  Errr.. Or maybe not as it might ends up into many tillers making your travel pictures rendered into tiles.  Miam for the food thought I just do LOVE architectures and designs.  Being part of it or not.  Daughter cat detected that I was typing to someone nice, I told her it was you and she is happy!  (She also want to know if you saved a real mouse for her... -_-;  It's not for eating!  Don't ask!)

It was a nice gift to get to travel so close to Christmas and visit another civilization.  :D
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Yes it was nice. I will give you the link. Of course. I just have to isolate the houses and make a good collection of pictures. It is incredible how RPG Maker CAN make such house roofs and stuff. :p
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    The roofs are the best places in houses to decorate since not everyone can stand on them MUCH!
    I don't go to trips all the time, but when I do, I make sure something will be inspiring. In approximately 8 hours I will be flying to Poland. :) Can't wait to see how people live there, eat some traditional food and get inspired.

See you after 5 days people!
    Kes
    Kes
    Enjoy!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Enjoy!  Be blessed for the trip so you may arrive safely on both ends and... Breathe that new air and new inspiration, while you can!  (I thrust you will but... just in case you'd be a bit like me out of your home)
    This is gonna be good. I am making something and it going well! Some people know.
    Reactions: 2 people
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Aww I wanted so much ask about... errrgh... some graphical request questions about it... ergh...  Kinda structured around oversized BGs to make scrolling in all direction possible and about tiling for the hold shift stuff and... (all right... best return on my dragon and zombie and vampire...) 

I'm too excited!
    The world is a cruel place. My thoughts and feelings focus on Italy at the moment.

Sad moments. We had earthquakes in Greece, hell we learn to live in constant awareness for one at any moment. So I know by my own experience what it looks like.

My love to all Italian people.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    @Dreadshadow I read and reread last line and... You sure love in forgiving?  (Yeah hope so too.  ^^)  Yeah about the government.  It irritates me when convoys of help or money get warped around for urbanism reason (?) not something touching humanism sometimes.  Lets hope it ain't one of theses cases!
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Love is for giving. Forgiving though is the final form of love. I thinks someone said that once.

Oh yes! It is a Reinhold Niebuhr's quote.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Seems the great minds meet each another... err

I didn't meant meeeee...
    Pokemon Go will make me lose weight. :)

I walk 4 Km per day each day at my spare time.
    Reactions: 4 people
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Gotcha!  So it also means it kinda restrict resource draining on your phone from actually really filming everywhere you go? 
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I doubt it ever films (it never asks for the microphone, for example), but it will display in battle.

Plus if it's really a privacy issue... well honestly, they're probably going to just go scrape facebook and get more information that pokemon go will give them.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    My bro was just reporting me some funny Pokechase by a journalist in the whitehouse today.  XD
    I like messing with words.
    Most of the time I create lame jokes with it. Like the following.
    My friends think that telling them a joke that contains puns is an act of pun-ishment.
    Now look!
    What if you are a retired veterinarian?  Doesn't that make you a veteran veterinarian?

Now imagine you don't eat meat. Does that mean you are now a veteran, veterinarian, vegeterian?
    Reactions: 2 people
    Susan
    Susan
    Thanks, you're too kind. You're a great fan guy!  :D

Behold the royal fan!

And yeah, the summer is really killing me this year...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Turn that into a song.  I want myself to use Rythmic to do my Maze song.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I thought of you with André Sauvé making many version of Nelligan's Ah Que La Neige A Neigée (Ah That Snow That Snowed... from free Marquisian translation.).  The importance in here is not to know what is meant but seeing the many variations (and mimed version will help too XD).  

But that bit translates as;

Ah that snow that snowed

My window is a frost garden

Ah that snow that snowed

What is that spasm of living

To the pain I have!

I have!

But again... You can imagine you might avoid the conversation with someone so ALLLLL over the place! (You can cut the sound just look);
    There are days that just suck. To day was one of them for me. I jist learned that I have days or weeks, before I will lose my father (fighting cancer like a warrior). So I thought I should share the news with the community, not to whine but to suggest one thing.
    Go now and tell your parents how much you love them. For no reason. Just because you can.
    Unfortunately we never appreciate something as much as we should, before knowing we will lose it.
    Also a big thanks to the community members that supported me. You know who you are people.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I can speak from personal experience because I never got to say goodbye to my grandmother when she was taken from us. Tell your family you love them while you can!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That's truly terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that Dread, I have no words here.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    @Akorri, thank you. We all have to appreciate people around us really. Either if it is family, or friends, or just good people.

@AceOfAces_Mod thank you. . I lost one of my grandfathers due to lung cancer in the past too. Same reason my father is gonna die from. A very aggressive type of cancer, started from lungs. Yes he was a smoker (if someone wonders).

@Dalph thanks. It is really hard man. But we can learn something, from everything in life. But it seems I will not be able to see The Lion King again easily. Good thing I am 35 though. 
    Following back!  Hey... does that mean it warns me of your status only or it notify me at every tread messages you do?  o_O  (If we go to an absolute... it would be like telling me at every farts everyone does :p -and not very useful to anyone in the end-)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Might take a month to adjust; I saw the official tread and it starts to tweak too. I mistakenly deleted all unread status from the forum to clean up my notification bin... :/  (My notification bin is still filled up 3 pages with blued out messages I am sure I've opened and read!)
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    CLEAN UP TIME Yeeeah! :p
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Have fun! (sure here we have that in a few days I do hope they can't bin out 1000 pages of old notifications)
    Nice new forum looks. I like it. Same emoticons. I see what you did there!  :troll:
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    Yeah. And it's sometimes more useful than the friends feature.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Wow look! You can actually freaking like a comment.

That was missing really.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I would love both... Kinda close contact list and... well lets follow folks first ;)

(Dread, my most recent best made character is a Troll in Shadowrun :p  and yeah just to annoy the character is a softie!)
    It is the time that everyone becomes sick. And guess who is sick now. At least I have a whole weekend and a free Monday to recover. :p
    Alistair
    Alistair
    Free Monday. These words... In one sentence... Consecutively... How do you that?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Well at least you will be feeling better for the Thanksgiving and enjoy that time off.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Sorry I am late to log on and wish you a Get Well! But take it as cybermental added vitamins. ;)
    It is nice that I will strip facebook profile from everything I had on it. Good riddance.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Where is your thread. I know you can't post a link to it. But can you give me a hint as to where to find it.
    _Shadow_
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I will get in there. I was on there never providing real ID in the past as I knew the maker was a hacker already and... You know even if you don't have a fb account all the sites that have a fb logo takes your IP to monitor you? It collects your info anyway! Legal or not. Worst part that p**** me off and made me think I was right was when they changed how infos were displayed and just splattered your infos to everyone and if you are like me logging in somewhere once a month or less...
    Ok, the time of truth. Let's see what this is.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Was that the MV trial? I wonder if it will last more than 30 days? So the 9 minutes pased... What huge thing happened?
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    I downloaded MV and I plan to make a fair review on it Marquise. That's what is going on under the hood.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    :) I read parallaxing is not really doable now. But I guess getting on smart phones and other wireless device might be plenty of a must now. ^^
    hey haven't you heard? The ultra battle of Good versus evil is here and AAAARGH HELP I AM POSSESSED!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkscythe25