_Shadow_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• That awkward moment when you realize your graphics card sucked big time, while you thought it was fluent for your needs.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I guess now I can send you a zoo of sprites to test!

XD *cyber mentally flees the tread before shoes fly that way*
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    LOL!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *cyber mental bugs startles at the sudden departure and then just race after Marquise**

"NAN! AWAYyyyy~!"

^^
    So, it seems format is for computers what bath is for the man. Refreshing. ^^
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Aaah!

Well, I guess changing PC full each 5 years is good otherwise, yeah... Hybridizing I guess is a good way to regenerate slowly the whole ^^
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Good thing I just tested VX Ace with the Nvidia and I am like WOW, where did the jitter go?
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    That much? Were you below GF8500GT? My DirectX is 11.

(I still can't look back at my sprite anims because...well, my animator brain won't like to process 3 frame cycle walk as an animation. -can't find the switch off to THAT! I might be better on THAT way!-)

:3
    Breaking news: "So, Steam community DLC now works fine. Kudos to whoever was involved into solving this". That was today's BIIIIG News.
    Don't you frisson when you feel like justice is delivered?
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Oh yes!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I usually thanks the Lord! But who am I to judge?

(Hope, it was something good for you :D )
    I am very happy! Just passed the theoretical part for driving license. :D
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Imagine an Amiga car. Me want.
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Congrats Dread, I thought you already had your license :) Believe it or not the theoretical tests are harder than the actual driving!

@Marquise Me want Amiga car also. Pay good money. Where can I find? :) :)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    In my imagination only, *opens imaginary door car that slightly looks like first KITT from Knight Rider but with solar panel motif on its chassis and a mixt of breed between a DeLorean and a Dino Ferrari* Hop in it is fully eohelioteslan engineering! I might had as well painted the car green. Amiga-car voice heard groaning; "Welcome aboard! But who wants to do the driving?"

I guess it is time to say... Only Amiga!
    And it is official. I start learning Ruby during my free time. A big hello to @Yato and my respect for her help.
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Nice one dude! I'm thinking of learning Ruby on Rails, people say it's easy and I need easy :)
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    If you got any trouble, ask me. There are also people like Yato that can help you out better than I can in your first steps. ;)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    You seems to be really absorbed by your new language theses days. Hope you do wonderful discoveries!
    It is good to have the forum back. I missed you people. :3
    Susan
    Susan
    You've always been a busy bee, one way or another. ;)
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Can't let my brain get rust I guess... but it is preferable to work a LOT without stressful deadline instead of less with deadline. :/

Anyway. I hope March will be the end of the hard start I had! :p
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    What changed^ What changed^ What changed^

Certainly not my English/French keyboard by the look of my ?s
    Time for making notes on Python. I suddenly feel like being in heaven! What a fantastic programming language Python is! By the way did you know that Ruby has many similarities with Python?
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    True. These generators are in fact heavy string manipulation code, full of conditions. They take a program code file as input and according to string manipulation rules, they generate code in another programming language. These things are EXTREMELY hard to be made, to cover ANY code style in a correct way. This software might generate broken code. So I wouldn't use them really. I would learn to code straight on a different language.
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    It's very cool to know how to program... I have no idea how... *cries alone in the corner*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    All that comes in my imaginative mind is a ruby eyed python that had swallowed a ruby! I guess I can't talk with any...YET!
    So... did you know that some people STILL teach Fortran77 on Universities? I mean WTF! Not even Fortran 95???
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Maybe there are still mysteries trapped into some monochromatic amber computer screen somewhere in Europe? (As for the Fortran 77 :p )

Now eighter there is spy work involved or serious computer history class at work. That or some Flynn stayed trapped into some hard drive somewhere before Disney bought the story!
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Maybe they use it to honor it as the first high level programming language.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Oh true...like Latin or Gr... huh... Sorry!
    I was experiencing Vicious Lag of Death (VLD) a term I just invented. Was it me or did the forum had an issue? If there was an issue, kudos to the maintenance team.
    Susan
    Susan
    The red pill sounds more adventurous though. ;)
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    DDoS attack has the symptom that you can not even reach the server.

DoS attack on the other hand, seems more possible with such delays.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    DoS attack? I think I got it too, I tried to message you and got my title up but no way the text was writing in the box under. Just here I must had wait a bit. Still I wanted to say thanks for your really long siggy ^^ it helps!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PunchMaster