A_Higher_Plane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
    Reactions: Zeriab
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Still better than Steam alone, I've heard of Steam devs only getting 9 sales ever.
    A_Higher_Plane
    A_Higher_Plane
    Oh sorry! I am not sure if they will publish the game on Steam. But certainly to their website if this will be done.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Its up to you actually if you want them to. But I released a game with them and a dev released their game on Steam on the same date. I had over 100 sales, the other dev had 8 (9 shortly after they spoke to me). A few hundred is still better than barely double digits in revenue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.
I'm moving on from RMXP finally. I've been stuck in a difficult decision between XP and MZ, and I've given up and moved on to MZ. Overall I'm really liking it, I wish tilesets were easier to setup like XP, but it's actually not that bad!
Have you ever gone full 'Ship of Theseus' while frankenspriting? Because I just did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cabanacatalogs