Recent content by Aaron Krogh

1. Aaron Krogh

RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

Hi everyone! I'm moving my individual downloads to YouTube. Each track that's available for free, commercial use will have a download link in the video's description. Videos have already been added, and more are on the way! Feel free to use downloadable tracks in your projects without asking. My...
  2. Aaron Krogh

Updating my YouTube channel

Updating my YouTube channel
  3. Aaron Krogh

Greetings~

Welcome to the community! Glad to see another RMXP veteran has joined our ranks. :)
  4. Aaron Krogh

Hello, I'm new here!

Welcome! We’re glad you joined.
  5. Aaron Krogh

I'm here :D

We’re glad to have you as a member! Be sure to check out Resource Central if you haven’t already.
  6. Aaron Krogh

Here Am I

Welcome to the community!
  7. Aaron Krogh

Finally ready to make a profile here!

Welcome! We’re glad to have you here.
  8. Aaron Krogh

Hi everybody! Here are three new tracks from a planned new album of 100% free-to-use music resources. If I had the time and money to assemble a team to make my very own RPG idea, this would be the soundtrack. Some tracks are based on my unfinished loops and early demos from 2007. I cannot say...
  9. Aaron Krogh

Someone told me the links were down, so I've re-uploaded all three archives and updated the original post. I'm including them here as well: FINISHED TRACKS, 2010 - 2014, #110, 147 - 314 (Includes all previously released, free SoundCloud tracks. All are free to use without restrictions...
  10. Aaron Krogh

All right, here are the refreshed links. I edited the original post to reflect these links. You may download my entire music collection from the MEGA.co.nz links posted below. These tracks are in MP3 format & were written specifically with RPG Maker in mind. Please credit my work with my full...
  11. Aaron Krogh

I'll re-up in a bit.
  12. Aaron Krogh

Hi everyone. A quick update. Unfortunately, my SoundCloud premium account expires today. My music will still be available to download from the MEGA.co.nz links. I'm sorry this had to happen, but I appreciate all of your kind words of support. Thanks!
  13. Aaron Krogh

It can be used for anything you want! I just ask to be credited as the composer for my tracks.
  14. Aaron Krogh

Update: All of my SoundCloud tracks are back online! The free "Sound Color" series is completely downloadable. Let me know if you have any questions or issues.
  15. Aaron Krogh

No problem! I hope to be contributing a lot more very soon!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whiteley08