Recent content by Abhilash

1. Abhilash

RPG Makers are flooding Gaming Industry

@ juggernautYeah bro, Most people judge books by its cover. This is the bitter truth. @Uncaring Cosmos I know every game is not meant for commercial release and also it is difficult to convince people with just RTP stuff. Great point there. :) Yeah, I'll. Actually there is nothing which...
  2. Abhilash

@Warpmind  I am really impressed with your reasoning and intellect. Your views are outstanding (I like you command over English vocabulary + saying the right thing with right word. Yeah 2 and 4 are lose-lose paradox. 3 rd one is the "paper in dustbin".  I'm glad i'm winning  :) @Tai_MT...
  3. Abhilash

(No Offence intended for RPG Maker and Steam Community) I had conversation with my friend ,I told him that I am using RPG Maker for building a game :)  . He said something that made me worried. :(   Is he right?  :O Are RPG Makers flooding the Gaming Industry with worthless games? ...
  4. Abhilash

Game Overs By Abhilash

Hello Friends, I am Abhilash , a young graphic designer. I will make you nice Game Overs Some of my samples include: Samples: Request Slot 1. 2. (i can only entertain 2 at a time). OP Status :  Free  (If Busy do-not flood this post). Request Format: Genre and Theme Of Game...
  5. Abhilash

GRAPHICS (o◕‿‿◕o)

Yeah Bro, i think i got just overboard. :unsure:  Sorry Pikachu :|   bro, make things one by one or just give me pointers or links for help. **It happens a lot when you see your master**  :D
  6. Abhilash

GRAPHICS (o◕‿‿◕o)

Thanks bro ...  I am Ash Ketchum for you  :guffaw:   (no offence). If you're free(i mean have time) i wanna request for 1.  Title-screen Text- "Conscience Bleed" Images- i don't have any  Colors-Blood Red  Font-Any Gothic font for "Blood"+ any other font for "Conscience"  . Please give...
  7. Abhilash

How our perspective about game changes after becoming a developer

I think you guys are liking this topic ...  :) Sometimes, i think how a simple thing can become so famous. But then i say to myself "That's the power of simplicity" Therefore i feel simple and easy aren't synonyms in some respect. E.g. When i learned about logos I found that even simple one...
  8. Abhilash

GRAPHICS (o◕‿‿◕o)

New here! i don't know how you work!! Ques 1. Are you working for free or is there any fee? If so what is it? Ques 2. Is it for commercial or non-commercial both? Ques 3.  Do you want to take any credit? (silly question  :P ) ? If so in what name? I am a graphic artist too but my art is...
  9. Abhilash

Hello There!!

Which one C? or C++? Java? Python? or Ruby? Actually programming is a behavior , a personality, thinking how this can be done with coding. Just like you wanna talk to a friend you just need to talk to him in the language he can understand. Programming is "talking", how ? that can be achieved by...
  10. Abhilash

Thank you all for sharing with us :) One thing i'd like to share, when i learned how to design a logo professionally and i was reading their (untold signs Eg, Bold letters means more promising company ) Now whenever i go to supermarket , i usually got distracted by the brands there and think...
  11. Abhilash

Hello There!!

Yeah, true, programming is fascinating!! Ruby is very high level language (i know C,C++,Vb 6.0 , Java and python) so Ruby will not be difficult for me. But Now i'm only concerned with graphics here.
  12. Abhilash

I like that expression , totally agree with you @captianproton
  13. Abhilash

Yeah, right brother i was just saying that. The magic blow off as you put your brain into games.(I mean how it is made). Yeah, totally , game development is not a 1 man's job. (there might be exceptions). And also rare ideas come when you can't utilize them. :( My First RPG was Vampire's...
  14. Abhilash

Hello There!!

Thank You All for your warm Welcome :)  
  15. Abhilash

Hello There!!

Hello!!   I was lurking in this forum for about a month now. RPG Games  are my first favorite. Since i'm graduating in "computer applications" field so programming is my top priority. I am a creative Graphic Designer by hobby and made many logos and banners mostly freelancing. Someday i'll do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz