Recent content by Abi

1. Suggestions for the next RPG Maker

Yeah...  this is a common misunderstanding of just what the "demand" is.  It's bandwidth demand that's so hard to fill for these kinds of tasks.  As in memory.  And yes, the POTENTIAL power is there to greatly minimize the time that takes...  the technology certainly exists to provide ridiculous...
  2. Game & Map Screenshots 3

@amicable Sorry! I won't make that mistake again!  I don't recall ever seeing mention of your gender before so I was just going with what I seem to see the most of! But I'll definitely remember you're one of the girls from now on!  LOL!  We gotta stick together! As for the comment...  it was...
  3. Game & Map Screenshots 3

@gravija Actually amicable's only partly right.  It actually depends on the sun a bit more than he let on...  when you work in some form of grounds position for a while you'll begin to notice things about the way the trees grow...  You'll see some trees that have ALL their leaves on only ONE...
  4. A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

@Brett OMG!  That's hilarious!  And cute!
  5. A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

OMG!  SO IT IS!  DANG YOU MCTRICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll just bet he gave you one too!  :(
  6. A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

LOL.  I can't remember what the monster's name was, but I believe that's a plushie of a monster from one of the recent Tales games.  It looks somewhat familiar, at least...  Though I honestly can't quite place it :( I'm sure McTricky can tell us though!  And yesssssh!  It's absolutely...
  7. A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

OMG!  YOU HAVE JUST MADE ME SUPER EXTREMELY JEALOUS!  FOR SHAME! I want to meet him too........
  8. Game & Map Screenshots 3

@Ksi Try using the exact same screen please?  I don't see ANYTHING being cut in the new one, FWIW.  But then, there's no capital "I" to compare to.
  9. A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

And I learned that both Dr.Yami and Elements are female lol!  Either that or extremely pretty boys...  ;)   Those fingers though...  No way would a boy ever let his hands be so well manicured as Dr.Yami's in that pic...  Not any boy I know.  Not even the flaming gay boy at my school would!  And...
  10. Game & Map Screenshots 3

Puts me strongly in mind of a certain scene from Sword Art Online. I like it.
  11. A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

OK...  Guess I can join. Here's my ugly mug: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=237690846370892&l=0fdd7f11a6 Just kidding...  On the ugly mug part of it lol. But yeah...  Sorry for the link, but apparently I can't link directly to a jpg on this board.
  12. Game & Map Screenshots 3

@Choco Your sense of proportions seems good to me...  Mapping is mostly great except only that those rugs seem a little odd to me.  Not the rugs themselves, but the placement of other objects over them.
  13. [Ace] Is there a full API reference?

Thanks for the real-world confirmation!  I don't have win8, so my info comes only from msdn and stackoverflow and other dev sites.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have a random update.
Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy