accha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just started playing In Search of Immortality-- even the 'register online' and controls are getting me pumped ;__;
    accha
    accha
    those frickin student dorms though, so tiny. So true to life. Why :''(
    pro of releasing on tumblr: your game spreads amazingly quickly. Con: you get a billion asks about how to beat the game
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Answer to how to beat it: Play it. That's how I would respond. Unless your game is poorly designed, a player should be able to figure it out by simply playing it. If they can't, they're lazy... Or you've designed it poorly. One of the two. I tend to opt for "lazy".
    accha
    accha
    lol, very true!

As a lazy person who loves walkthroughs I end up cutting them slack though :''') /sobad
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    there's another possibility, "they're too stupid"...
    Ahhh now that Dreaming Mary is finally 100% done I can focus on spriting for Farm Stories and eventing the next of the Dreaming Games.
    I remember you! Aren't you serrival in some places?
    accha
    accha
    LOL I JUST FRICKIN REALIZED.

Yes! We met before in the vx site! xD

Nice to see you again haha~
    EvilEagles
    EvilEagles
    I knew right away it was you after seeing your stuff ahaha. Nice to see you again too! How have things been lately?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb