Recent content by Ace of Spades

1. Ace of Spades

OcRam - Audio_EX plugin [v2.03 updated 2020/02/16]

Thanks for the quick reply! To clarify, I'm running the script call from a Common Event that is called by a Parallel Process event, then erased, so I believe that'd be after Scene_Map start because the Map Scene is currently active while this is happening. I tried adding in that semicolon, but...
  2. Ace of Spades

Hey OcRam, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the bug fixes. I hate to keep dropping these questions on you, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a look at an error I started getting after updating this plugin to the latest version. This bug only takes place after saving...
  3. Ace of Spades

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

It looks like he's just using the region ID to determine which tile the player is standing on, not for collision. Almost like a pseudo-elevation system, the player region ID would tell which elevation level the player is standing on. At least that's what it appears as me, I don't want to...
  4. Ace of Spades

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure RPG

Hey everyone, just digging this thread back from the dead.... project is still in progress, I promise! Just took a minute to record some footage of the opening minutes of Odyssey. I'm showing off the new torch and flame system, and how it can be used for puzzle solving. Let me know what you...
  5. Ace of Spades

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

I think you're over-complicating things. Instead of moving the colliders, sprites, etc.... just change the value of the X Y coordinates you're getting from the player. Are you currently using Game Variables to determine the X Y coordinate, or are you using scripting? I'm assuming you're using...
  6. Ace of Spades

How to make rng fair?

Most professional game developers don't use true RNG, but opt to use a version of RNG that's biased in favor of the player. For example, an attack that shows 99% success rate would never miss. An attack with a 50% chance of hitting would have logic built into the system to avoid 2 consecutive...
  7. Ace of Spades

Misophonia is very real. Even the own sound of my chewing is enough to drive me crazy; I eat...

Misophonia is very real. Even the own sound of my chewing is enough to drive me crazy; I eat with the tv on.
  8. Ace of Spades

Accurate Playtime

Perfect, works great. Thank you!
  9. Ace of Spades

Accurate Playtime

Thanks for the update, it seems to be working properly now. Quick question; I was wondering if there's a script call I can use to reset the time played back to 0. I'm using an evented title screen, so by the time the player starts their first game and gets past the title, there's already a...
  10. Ace of Spades

Question about parallel events and how they interact with the menu.

Hey, awesome job with this, I think it's a cool idea to have events that still function while inside the menu. Not to hijak this thread, but is there any possibility of adding this functionality to the Shop Scene as well? Also it'd be nice to have a plugin parameter that would allow the user...
  11. Ace of Spades

I just wanted to drop by and say thank you for taking care of those bugs. Most everything seems to be working smoothly now. One thing I noticed after the most recent update is if you have the BGS2/BGS3 Volume Control parameter set to false, the volume changes made to BGS in options menu don't...
  12. Ace of Spades

Do you still have access to the project folder and files? It's not clear if the game was...

Do you still have access to the project folder and files? It's not clear if the game was deleted entirely, or if the game file is just corrupted. If it's a corrupted game error, there are some recovery methods you can attempt to see if you can recover map/event data, but you'd still need...
  13. Ace of Spades

No trouble at all, thank you for taking a look at it. Also if you wouldn't mind taking a look, I found another major bug: Whenever the player enters the menu, backs out of menu to the map scene, then transfers to a different map, all AEX BGS sounds will no longer function. This is also...
  14. Ace of Spades

I was able to replicate the bug with a brand new project and no other plugins. I tried making an event with Action key trigger that plays a SE. Even if you set SE to play at 5% volume in the event command, it still plays at 100% volume. You can also adjust SE volume in menu, and it will not...
  15. Ace of Spades

Hey there, it's me again! The pitch problem seems to be resolved. However, all SE's are still played at full volume. Also, the SE volume slider in Options menu also doesn't seem to work any longer. Again, this issue didn't seem to effect System SE's that are played in the Menu. It also...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tetragrammaton