Recent content by ACECORP

1. ACECORP

Any ideas why adding localforage to rpg_managers.js and index.html cause game not to load

Thanks. Seems we will need to keep converting code further up the chain.
  2. ACECORP

Using localForage-cordovaSQLiteDriver w/ YEP_SaveCore.js and rpg_managers.js

I implemented it in rpg_managers.js but it now my game does not load. See Phase # 2 at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/any-ideas-why-adding-localforage-to-rpg_managers-js-and-index-html-cause-game-not-to-load.111906/
  3. ACECORP

Any ideas why adding localforage to rpg_managers.js and index.html cause game not to load

Can anyone from RPG Maker MV or the community who knows about rpg_managers.js speak technical details as to why after making the edits to the rpg_managers.js file and index.html file as shown in the diff checker links below, the game does not load and instead presents a black screen? I am trying...
  4. ACECORP

How to make an insecure protocol "become secure"?

Why not secure it with SSL/TLS Certificates over https? Is there a specific reason why https w/ SSL/TLS Certificates is not an option? It's extremely difficult to swipe data while it's in transmission over https via SSL/TLS unless the end user connects to a hostile wireless access point that...
  5. ACECORP

Using localForage-cordovaSQLiteDriver w/ YEP_SaveCore.js and rpg_managers.js

I successfully deployed localForage-cordovaSQLiteDriver to my RMMV ionic/cordova project. My SQLIte Database is now accessible and writable through the localForage-cordovaSQLiteDriver interface. I wrote a simple javascript file to test writing data to it and reading data from it, so that's...
  6. ACECORP

Question on "save game" file save location IOS

Thanks. Not yet as far as save to cloud yet. Was just wondering if anyone used localforage w/ SQLite plugin for storing locally to SQLite instead of Cordova web browser local storage and what their experience was - if it’s good to use. It looks like it will work well, then I’ll sync the SQLite...
  7. ACECORP

Thanks! You are the man! Looks like I got my work cut out for me since I am gonna have to play around with localForage, PouchDB, and/or LokiJS. Have you used any of these with RMMV apps? Any recommendations or preference? localForage seems like it may be the easiest. Thoughts? I need to make the...
  8. ACECORP

When RMMV saves the game on a windows device, I believe the "save game" files such as file1.rpgsave, file2.rpgsave, etc are, by default, saved in the same folder as the compiled game.exe file, correct? What I need to know, is where is this default "save game" folder when the game is exported...
  9. ACECORP

How is the Mobile Market?

Unless you are well funded, I think you have to proceed and gear up drive your own sales in the app stores by bootstrapping it. When I say by bootstrapping it, I mean you have to do a lot of different things to try and push awareness of your mobile game and build excitement so as not to solely...
  10. ACECORP

Edit the default RMMV Message Window Size?

I got a fix! Yanfly message core plugin... change the default width from Graphics.boxWidth to 1024 and it's problem solved!
  11. ACECORP

Edit the default RMMV Message Window Size?

I need to edit the default RMMV message Window size so that the default width is 1024 instead of the full screen. I found something that looks similar to what I am looking to do, but not quite...
  12. ACECORP

Text code to display Enemy Troop Name?

@shockra thanks for the $dataTroops[61].name -- that was the magic trick I needed! Sorry about the similar post, I figured its kind of two separate topics -- one was for the plugin and the other was for the non-plugin command -- was trying to keep them separate but it didn't quite work that way...
  13. ACECORP

Script command to get the name of an enemy troop?

Is there a script command that I can use to get the name of an enemy troop outside of battle processing mode and put it in a variable? For example, I have an enemy troop named Lunar Party that sits at enemy troop slot 0061. It contains 3 members but I don't care about the names of the...
  14. ACECORP

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Thanks. Sorry about that. Hopefully all that technical info is helpful to whoever can fix that.
  15. ACECORP

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Hello, I loaded version 1.6.1 via steam and created a brand new "blank project". I added a simple message event that says "Hello" and then pressed the playtest button and RPG maker mv crashes. It happens 100% of the time. I didn't even try to upgrade my projects or do anything like that. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla