Recent content by Aceforthlex1

1. Aceforthlex1

Hiwamari Uzumaki made by me

@Chiakster yes? what is it?
  2. Aceforthlex1

i have other art here for the apocalyptic anime games this art is front view.    
  3. Aceforthlex1

@Chiakster it has no fee . its free
  4. Aceforthlex1

Calling all Creators

can i join as a secondary graphic artist? my sample if you want more : pm me i give you my link of all my arts... i can make some faceset too..
  5. Aceforthlex1

Hiwarmari Uzumaki  adult version from naruto  :D  made by me Software that i use: Paint tool Sai Manga Studio .................... I use mouse and im not good in sketching with using a mouse, i use Grid for my own sketching, and i use a picture of a child hiwamari from google as my reference...
  6. Aceforthlex1

im back online XD

my account is back online again .. :D  but too busy for the exams  ;_;
  7. Aceforthlex1

Hello World!

welcome in the word of creator xD
  8. Aceforthlex1

but prefer classic ingame and in cover is modern :D

but prefer classic ingame and in cover is modern :D
  9. Aceforthlex1

you're like visual novel?

you're like visual novel?
  10. Aceforthlex1

both

both
  11. Aceforthlex1

what is better Classic or modern style of character art style?

what is better Classic or modern style of character art style?
  12. Aceforthlex1

put a short a story manga for the game intro so we dont need an animator to make a cutscene

put a short a story manga for the game intro so we dont need an animator to make a cutscene
  13. Aceforthlex1

[RECRUITING] The Legacy Project - Hymns of Illyria

hi i well help you  im good in digital arts in character designing i can do modern style and classic style only for free add me  here my Basic Sample......if you want to see more in my art look in my profile http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/user/50754-aceforthlex1/ you want me to help or...
  14. Aceforthlex1

HI Im a new member ^_^

TY  :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D
  15. Aceforthlex1

HI Im a new member ^_^

hi everyone i am new here,here in this site  :)   i came from Philippines IGN: Aceforthlex (call me Ace) Hobby : Digital Arts(For Anime),Traditional Arts(Realistic/Realism) My Style: Digital (Mouse user ) , Traditional (Charcoal style Black And White all pencil,painting) I love to draw...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey