Recent content by Acer2020

1. Acer2020

Akea Animated Battle System 2

Thanks for this! The Phantasy Star front(ish) view is exactly what I need for my game!
  2. Acer2020

RMMZ Common Event Buttons (Or Similar)

Thank you so much! This happens to be perfect for my needs. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about it. If anything else comes up, I'll be sure to let you know! :D
  3. Acer2020

RMMZ Common Event Buttons (Or Similar)

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. I have a plugin request to make for RMMZ. My game has a system that allows the player to interact with objects and NPCs when approaching them. To complete this system, I need to be able to assign common events to keyboard keys...
  4. Acer2020

MBS - Map Zoom and Galv - MV Timed Message Popups

Great news! Glad I could help and look forward to seeing how you use it in your future projects!
  5. Acer2020

The opening animation can be removed my changing line 307 of the message popups plugin from: this.openness = 0; to: this.openness = 255; Same problem as before though, this will remove the opening animation for all popups. It's also worth noting that this doesn't remove the closing...
  6. Acer2020

Hahaha, glad to hear i'm not the only one wanting these plugins to work together! I've never had that experience with Galv's plugins transforming into others. That does sound bizarre. I have, however, encountered the font size issue in the pop up window, and I have found some kind of temporary...
  7. Acer2020

Okay, made a bit of progress! By adding var scale = $gameMap.zoom; this.scale = new PIXI.Point(scale.x, scale.y); under line 442 of the Timed Message Popups plugin, the message boxes now zoom in with the screen. Now trying to offset the window so it lines up with the target...
  8. Acer2020

Hello everyone, hope your all well. I'm having some compatibility issues with two plugins: MBS - Map Zoom and MV Timed Message Popups. Basically, the message popups work fine at normal scale. However, when I zoom into any map, the popups do not anchor to events as intended. Unfortunately i'm...
  9. Acer2020

TF_LayeredMap.js You can walk around the tile!

Just used this plugin. Works perfectly! Thanks for making it Tonbi. It's an asset to the community. :biggrin:
  10. Acer2020

Interaction Window

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I'll use suggestions and ideas you've all given and see if I can't create the desired effect with existing plugins and features. :LZYsmile::LZYcool:
  11. Acer2020

Interaction Window

I had originally thought of using a choice box. The problem I had with that was that a choice box requires the player interact with the event before the choices will show. With this plugin I was intending that the player would only have to face the event before the interaction window would show.
  12. Acer2020

Interaction Window

Hi all, hope y'all are keeping well. I was hoping someone could help me with a plugin which creates an interaction window. Basically this is a window which pops up to inform the player of what action(s) may be taken when interacting with a particular event. Similar to the interaction system we...
  13. Acer2020

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I somehow completely forgot this was an option. :rswt Cheers for the reminder. I tested it out and every is working perfectly now.
  14. Acer2020

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

First of all, a huge thank you to Lecode for making this amazing battle system! Secondly, does anyone know if it is possible to change the casting animation/sequence for individual actors? My game uses two types of actors: mages and non-mages, and I wanted these two categories to have...
  15. Acer2020

Game & Map Screenshots 10

Hi everyone! So, I've tried tocreate a dialogue system which uses RTP character sprites instead of face graphics, as I find them much easier/quicker to edit and create unique designs with. My challenge with this is presenting these sprites in a way which conveys emotions, and engages the player...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have a random update.
Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy