Aceri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a lion and I want to be free. Do you see a lion when you look inside of me? Outside your window just to watch you as you sleep 'cause I am a lion born of things you cannot be.
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    I'm dragon born.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @Aceri: Interesting band, Hollywood undead. Have some really decent songs and a couple of really good ones sprinkled around a bunch of sheep party music.
    Aceri
    Aceri
    I agree Alexander. I like Lion, We Are, Hear Me Now and one other I forget the name of but the rest are just kinda meh.
    I can't wait for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls to come out! On another note, I hate Arizona. I hate the heat, I hate the people and I hate the bugs.
    Venka
    Venka
    I live in the southwest US too and feel bad for the rest of the states with their freezing storms and our winter rarely dipped below 65.. Al thgouth 120 summers do suck
    Aceri
    Aceri
    I lived in Missouri for a time, and although the power would go out constantly during the winter because Missouri sucks, I still prefer being cold over being hot. So many things you can do to warm yourself up. Hardly anything you can do to cool yourself down.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zetheir