Following 1

Followers 3

Birthday:
Sep 20, 1987 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

Aceri

Author, Male, 32, from Bullhead City, Arizona

Veteran

I am a lion and I want to be free. Do you see a lion when you look inside of me? Outside your window just to watch you as you sleep 'cause I am a lion born of things you cannot be. Feb 12, 2015

Aceri was last seen:
Apr 16, 2018
    1. Aceri
      Aceri
      I am a lion and I want to be free. Do you see a lion when you look inside of me? Outside your window just to watch you as you sleep 'cause I am a lion born of things you cannot be.
      1. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        I'm dragon born.
        Feb 12, 2015
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        @Aceri: Interesting band, Hollywood undead. Have some really decent songs and a couple of really good ones sprinkled around a bunch of sheep party music.
        Feb 12, 2015
      3. Aceri
        Aceri
        I agree Alexander. I like Lion, We Are, Hear Me Now and one other I forget the name of but the rest are just kinda meh.
        Feb 18, 2015
    2. Aceri
      Aceri
      I can't wait for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls to come out! On another note, I hate Arizona. I hate the heat, I hate the people and I hate the bugs.
      1. Venka
        Venka
        I live in the southwest US too and feel bad for the rest of the states with their freezing storms and our winter rarely dipped below 65.. Al thgouth 120 summers do suck
        Mar 10, 2014
      2. Aceri
        Aceri
        I lived in Missouri for a time, and although the power would go out constantly during the winter because Missouri sucks, I still prefer being cold over being hot. So many things you can do to warm yourself up. Hardly anything you can do to cool yourself down.
        Mar 10, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 20, 1987 (Age: 32)
    First Language:
    English