AceTheMad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just created a logo for my "company". Tell me what you all think. :)
    Logo.png
    Well, the other day, I updated my secret project "Thunder" to have about a dozen enemies and smoother combat, as well as another puzzle (which took me forever to complete myself. XD). Should've posted this a while ago, but...
    Reactions: 1 person
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Well awesome! Congrats on your puzzling puzzle, evil enemies and cooler combat.
    amaSenpai
    amaSenpai
    A secret project?!

That sounds really intriguing, I hope you keep hitting those milestones.
    AceTheMad
    AceTheMad
    Yea. Kinda've got four secret projects going on at once...-_-

Project "Thunder"

Project "Frost"

Project "Aqua"

Project "Shadow"

Yeah...
    Ace the Mad huh? Sounds awesome to me! 

I'm Kloe the Annoying! Known through the whole land for being so damn annoying that everyone explodes into sparkles! YEAH!

(You changed our username right, I'm not going crazy, or at least not THAT type of crazy. If so, congrats on the new username!)
    Happy that I found three days ago that Kaduki is BACK!!! It's temporary, though...
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    no kaduki is back not "temporary"
    nazgul
    nazgul
    I hope it stays up!
    AceTheMad
    AceTheMad
    @Nio: O.O You're right. He got rid of the green text...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!
Sometimes I am amazed at how relentless spam bots are. I would clear the que and then see 800~5k more depending on their mood.
Work on UD is already so delayed but I gotta drop everything so that I have something ready for IGMC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx145698