Acetonide

Share This Page

Acetonide

Event Coordinator, Male, from My Imagination, Michigan, USA

Veteran

Does anyone else every feel like they were crazy or on something when they look back at an old project they haven't touched in years? Dec 19, 2018

1. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Is there a list of common mistakes beginners make when using RPG Maker? And if not, where would I post to start one?
      1. GrandmaDeb
        GrandmaDeb
        Oct 29, 2013
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Thanks. =) Not really a list of common mistakes, but it's probably the closest. Dx I guess I'll browse around some more. ^-^
        Oct 30, 2013
    2. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I just realized my tank is useless at attacking.. But it heals wonderfully. xD
    3. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I can't tell if I'm getting better at edits and throwing pixels together, or if my standards are dropping after my repeated failures..
      1. Celianna
        Celianna
        I'm pretty sure you can't do anything but improve when it comes to art.
        Oct 19, 2013
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        I hope you're right.
        Oct 19, 2013
    4. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I cannot help but wonder if Wikpedia and tvtropes are really black holes in disguise.
      1. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        i feel you on the wikipedia. My advice, don't look up marvel superheroes, atlus' game titles, the watchmen, or roman conquerors unless you wanna waste your day away.
        Sep 26, 2013
      2. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        Or world of warcraft lore. My god.
        Sep 26, 2013
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I've never had a problem with Wikipedia, but TV Tropes has won me many a sleepless night.
        Sep 26, 2013
    5. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Yep, birthday pretty much went as I expected, just like every year. Goodnight everyone, and have a wonderful week.
    6. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Anyone here know a good (preferably Open Source) CMS?
      1. Kread-EX
        Kread-EX
        CMS as Content Management System? If so, there's Joomla.
        Feb 7, 2013
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Yes, as in Content Management System. And yes, I was looking into Joomla, Drupal, and Wordpress... And I think e107. May just have to test them all out.
        Feb 7, 2013
    7. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Okay, I'm just making silly mistakes now.. I'm going to get some sleep and hopefully be higher functioning when I get up.. Goodnight everyone. =) And sorry to anyone I ended wasting the time of, rather than helping. Dx
    8. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I probably shouldn't look through and try to decide on software for a forum while I can't even think straight for a full minute, should I? >.
      1. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Oh well, I'll play with different open source software later. xP
        Feb 5, 2013
    9. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      It is not fun walking 5 miles against the wind in the snow, especially when you get little - nothing out of it. Dx
    10. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I always feel like such a [censor] when I low-ball someone, but I'm cash poor and haggling is part of buying and selling.. u.u''
      1. Robin
        Robin
        The worst they can do is not accept the offer, and they lose nothing, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.
        Jan 27, 2013
    11. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      ;o Project X Zone... I really need a 3DS now.. >.
    12. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      dayum Google and their oddly addicting mini games for their Doodles. D:
    13. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Would making short demos (5-10 minutes tops) with different features be a good way to get opinions on game play and to make a decision if they should be included?
      1. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        I would try them out Acetonide. pm me and I will test them out when I have time.
        Jan 2, 2013
    14. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      If I were to write tutorials, would it be better to make a thread for each one, or just one thread with all of them?
      1. RyanA
        RyanA
        I think seperate threads :3
        Dec 29, 2012
    15. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Thanks for the Holiday wishes, and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (if they celebrated anything). Everyone else, hope your weekend was good. May be back later.. Stupid errands. u.u''
    16. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I hope everyone (who celebrates) has a wonderful Holiday Season (and Merry Christmas). Everyone else (like myself), I hope you have a wonderful weekend. =) I'd love to stay but I have much I mus do. u.u''
      1. regigliak
        regigliak
        have a grand weekend Acetonide
        Dec 21, 2012
      2. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        Happy holidays, Acetonide! :D
        Dec 21, 2012
      3. Harland Sanders
        Harland Sanders
        Although it's been only a while, have an awesome holiday Acetonide :)
        Dec 21, 2012
    17. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Just out of curiosity, would there be any need for a FAQ/Basic Tutorial? I mean, I see them all over, but the same questions keep getting asked. =x Maybe just a welcome message with links when you join the forum..
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        I guess people these days are quick to run for help on the forums rather than figure stuff out/ read the help the file. lol I remember when I used to be afraid of asking questions on the forums xD
        Dec 13, 2012
      3. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Haha.. I remember when I was like that too.. I still prefer to learn and teach myself though. Dx
        Dec 13, 2012
      4. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        Exactly, it's the better way to learn. If you allow yourself to be spoon-fed you'll end up always relying on others.
        Dec 13, 2012
    18. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Ooer.... Ragnarok Online 2... Oh well, can't play it any how.. *Wanders off*
      1. Holder
        Holder
        The .exe doesn't even run for me :/
        Dec 12, 2012
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Hm.. Well, the beta doesn't open until the 27th, but I don't think that's it. =x
        Dec 13, 2012
    19. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Have a wonderful weekend everyone. =) I will be going home, and hoping I can stay asleep for more than 4 hours.. Dx
    20. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Sad seeing some of my old favorite MMO's down or changed beyond recognition.
      1. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Or rather, "It's sad" >.<;
        Dec 6, 2012
      2. deilin
        deilin
        STO was good before F2P messed it up.
        Dec 6, 2012
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Ragnarok Online 2 ....
        Dec 6, 2012