Acetonide

Share This Page

Acetonide

Event Coordinator, Male, from My Imagination, Michigan, USA

Veteran

Does anyone else every feel like they were crazy or on something when they look back at an old project they haven't touched in years? Dec 19, 2018

1. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Well, my bad week ended with a bad weekend.. That's to be expected I guess. This week isn't starting out too great either, but that's mostly just me still being sick, so it's spill over.. Hope this week goes better. Dx
    2. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I'm off for... Idk... Any how, have a wonderful Weekend Everyone and Good luck with the Competition (to those entering).
      1. Zeramae
        Zeramae
        Thanks Ace! Sorry about your laptop...if only the week could be rebuilt!
        Aug 24, 2012
    3. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      God... Knew it was a bad week.. Besides all the crap before, now my laptop won't even start up properly.. So there goes my RPG Maker software... ._.''
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        With all those hammers let's just build a better week to replace this one. :3
        Aug 24, 2012
      3. Zeramae
        Zeramae
        Rainbows here we come!
        Aug 24, 2012
      4. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Haha... Rainbows are nice. ;3
        Aug 24, 2012
    4. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      And my bad week just keeps getting worse... On top of everything before my text file of all my plans for my mystery game just disappears (no mystery there, Vista is just horrible), and then a little later my laptop only part way wakes up from being asleep (monitor and keyboard wouldn't respond) and it wouldn't go back to sleep. In the end I had to force a shut down.
      1. Zeramae
        Zeramae
        I'm sorry >.> I have Vista too; makes me think I should make back-ups of everything I like. I hope you can remember most of your plan.
        Aug 23, 2012
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Thanks.. But nope, I have a horrible memory. ;D So I just remember the basic idea.. All the events, random ideas, and things one can do are currently lost. xP
        Aug 23, 2012
    5. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      *Facedesk...* I need... An idea.. Inspiration.. Gah.. T^T Someone inspire me to greatness! D< Please..? D:
      2. Shablo5
        Shablo5
        The guy from God of War, a power puff girl and a baby chick walk into a bar.
        Aug 22, 2012
      3. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        Remember in norse Myth how Yggdrasil held up Midgard and its roots went to the underworld? Imagine people living among the roots, hung precariously over an endless void.
        Aug 22, 2012
      4. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        your girlfriend, Jenna jameson and Ron Jeremy walk into a bar....
        Aug 22, 2012
    6. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      God.. it's only Tuesday and I'm already having one of the worst weeks in I don't know how long.. Dx
      2. Zeramae
        Zeramae
        You revive the days? IDK I haven't thought that far ahead D=
        Aug 22, 2012
      3. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        I don't have enough phoenix down for that.. u.u'' Guess I'll have to strip my wings and die.. Only to be reborn in a fiery blaze. >.>; Hm.. People generally die in one rather than get born in one. Dx
        Aug 22, 2012
      4. Zeramae
        Zeramae
        Then maybe the year is better off without those days? xD
        Aug 22, 2012
    7. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Don't get used to my avatar, it's just a place holder... And I'm not sure I can even stand it as that. Dx I mgiht find another place holder until I can actually get around to finding/making an avatar I'm satisfied with.
      1. Zeramae
        Zeramae
        *gets used to avatar*
        Aug 21, 2012
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Noooo!!! D: Oh well.. Too bad. x]]
        Aug 21, 2012
    8. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Alright, assuming it rains like it's suppsoed to tomorrow.. I'll be off until around next Monday.. Let's NOT start another thing like all those flipped tables while I'm gone this weekend. >.>;
      1. Xenophil 2.0
        Xenophil 2.0
        <====|=o :draws my poorly made sword: too late <. <
        Aug 16, 2012
    9. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I'm crazy for thinking up how to event my own shop scene and status windows and quest journal aren't I? ._.''
      1. Celianna
        Celianna
        I do that, it's probably the most fun I have with eventing XD
        Aug 9, 2012
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Haha.. Yeah.. I enjoy it more than actually doing all the small talk and random NPCs. x]]
        Aug 9, 2012
    10. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      So I threw together a short list of game ideas I had (short because I left out a lot, stupid memory >.>) and a short description to accompany them on my profile.. probably should of put it into a thread but I wuoldn't knwo where I could possible belong since it doesn't even meet the requirements for Early Projects..
      1. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Gah.. Dx wouldn't* know* Probably* Silly fingers, making all those typos. D:

Also, I just remembered the Plot & Idea Feedback forum/thread but I don't think I'll post there until much much later..
        Aug 2, 2012
      2. Reynard Frost
        Reynard Frost
        Stop thinking, start doing.
        Aug 2, 2012
      3. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Good idea.. I am doing mostly, just not feeling great today so I'm going through my old files and notes.
        Aug 2, 2012
    11. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Well, i'm off. have a wonderful day everyone. (pointless status to hide my old one)
      1. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Wait you forgot your...
        Aug 1, 2012
    12. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      If I were to say... Make a game using only events and the RTP (maybe edits of the RTP too) what would I need to include to catch you interest?
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Well, at this time eventing an ABS is limited to melee and some magic attacks.. Ranged (arrows & bullets) atacks don't wok well. u.u'' So that's probably out. And if anyone coudl event a TBS (without scripts) then I would probably worship them for the majority of the rest of my life. So I guess I can't please you with this. )=
        Aug 1, 2012
      3. Sailerius
        Sailerius
        Why no scripts?
        Aug 1, 2012
      4. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        It's just a goal of mine to make a game without using scripts. I'm also looking into scripts and such, bu not for this.
        Aug 1, 2012
    13. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I didn't think this deserved a thread, i'm probably right.. But anyone think I shoudl bother learning to use IGM Maker? I mean, there are technically scripts to make shooters and platformers for RMVX (and RMVXA), and there's a lot of ABS systems..
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Ah, yes.. I'm a fan of Construct 2 but I dislike using HTML5 for making any games really.. I'll have to check out Scirra again because I think I overlooked it for some reason. :S Thank you for the input. ^^
        Jul 31, 2012
      3. Jawnsunn
        Jawnsunn
        You could probably use Game Maker and make something much more solid and refined. GML is pretty dayum easy to learn.
        Jul 31, 2012
      4. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Hm.. Sounds good. I guess I'll look into Game Maker instead of IGM.
        Aug 1, 2012
    14. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      *Sighs..* Stupid power outages corrupting my files and making me miss deadlines and finish less than I intend to.. u.u''
      1. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Seriously. I feel you man.
        Jul 29, 2012
      2. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Fuzz I'm telling your wife.
        Jul 29, 2012
    15. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      I doubt any one cares, but I'm off to disappear for.. Oh.. I don't know. Probably until this weekend. have a wonderful week everyone. =)
      1. Holder
        Holder
        Have a good few days :)
        Jul 25, 2012
    16. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Ah fooey.. I really need to get on this Summer Contest thing. ._.''
      1. Levi
        Levi
        5 days... minus sleep... still about 90-95 hours left to through a game together. Assuming you're not in school or working.
        Jul 25, 2012
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Haha.. Yeah. ._.'' I did that for the Quest for Fun contest in the fan forum for RPG Maker VX Ace.. Did horrible. Dx
        Jul 25, 2012
    17. Acetonide
      Acetonide
      Ah.. Nothing like horrible internet and computers to inspire a little procrastination.
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Reading
    Sleeping
    Eating
    Learning
    Meeting people
    Stuffs