Acetonide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there a list of common mistakes beginners make when using RPG Maker? And if not, where would I post to start one?
    I can't tell if I'm getting better at edits and throwing pixels together, or if my standards are dropping after my repeated failures..
    Celianna
    Celianna
    I'm pretty sure you can't do anything but improve when it comes to art.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    I hope you're right.
    I cannot help but wonder if Wikpedia and tvtropes are really black holes in disguise.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    i feel you on the wikipedia. My advice, don't look up marvel superheroes, atlus' game titles, the watchmen, or roman conquerors unless you wanna waste your day away.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Or world of warcraft lore. My god.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I've never had a problem with Wikipedia, but TV Tropes has won me many a sleepless night.
    Yep, birthday pretty much went as I expected, just like every year. Goodnight everyone, and have a wonderful week.
    Anyone here know a good (preferably Open Source) CMS?
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    CMS as Content Management System? If so, there's Joomla.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Yes, as in Content Management System. And yes, I was looking into Joomla, Drupal, and Wordpress... And I think e107. May just have to test them all out.
    Okay, I'm just making silly mistakes now.. I'm going to get some sleep and hopefully be higher functioning when I get up.. Goodnight everyone. =) And sorry to anyone I ended wasting the time of, rather than helping. Dx
    I probably shouldn't look through and try to decide on software for a forum while I can't even think straight for a full minute, should I? >.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Oh well, I'll play with different open source software later. xP
    It is not fun walking 5 miles against the wind in the snow, especially when you get little - nothing out of it. Dx
    I always feel like such a [censor] when I low-ball someone, but I'm cash poor and haggling is part of buying and selling.. u.u''
    Robin
    Robin
    The worst they can do is not accept the offer, and they lose nothing, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.
    Would making short demos (5-10 minutes tops) with different features be a good way to get opinions on game play and to make a decision if they should be included?
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I would try them out Acetonide. pm me and I will test them out when I have time.
    If I were to write tutorials, would it be better to make a thread for each one, or just one thread with all of them?
    RyanA
    RyanA
    I think seperate threads :3
    Thanks for the Holiday wishes, and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (if they celebrated anything). Everyone else, hope your weekend was good. May be back later.. Stupid errands. u.u''
    I hope everyone (who celebrates) has a wonderful Holiday Season (and Merry Christmas). Everyone else (like myself), I hope you have a wonderful weekend. =) I'd love to stay but I have much I mus do. u.u''
    regigliak
    regigliak
    have a grand weekend Acetonide
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Happy holidays, Acetonide! :D
    Harland Sanders
    Harland Sanders
    Although it's been only a while, have an awesome holiday Acetonide :)
    Just out of curiosity, would there be any need for a FAQ/Basic Tutorial? I mean, I see them all over, but the same questions keep getting asked. =x Maybe just a welcome message with links when you join the forum..
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I guess people these days are quick to run for help on the forums rather than figure stuff out/ read the help the file. lol I remember when I used to be afraid of asking questions on the forums xD
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Haha.. I remember when I was like that too.. I still prefer to learn and teach myself though. Dx
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Exactly, it's the better way to learn. If you allow yourself to be spoon-fed you'll end up always relying on others.
    Ooer.... Ragnarok Online 2... Oh well, can't play it any how.. *Wanders off*
    Holder
    Holder
    The .exe doesn't even run for me :/
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Hm.. Well, the beta doesn't open until the 27th, but I don't think that's it. =x
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone. =) I will be going home, and hoping I can stay asleep for more than 4 hours.. Dx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonalon